Howleeday (3)

For The Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi! Sorry for the cliffhanger, guys. I know it's very annoying, but if I keep ending the story with a beautiful, mind-satisfying one, than you guys will be bored!*kidding* anyway, here's an update :) how is Jihyo? Enjoy!

"Miss Jihyo's family?" A middle-aged doctor got out from the ER, and Gary with Rara stood up immediately to meet him.

"She needs to be observed for another day, until we know what made her like this. My prediction is that she lacked body liquid, perhaps because she didn't drink water often, or that she was sick but tried to hide it from you. There maybe another cause, but it will take another three or four hours to find out. You'll have to sign the procedure paper so that we could start the examining." the doctor said directly to Gary.

Gary nodded, somewhat relieved that his wife survived, but still scared that he'll lose her. Thanks to the fast ambulance and the hospital's quick treatment, Jihyo survived from her trance.

"Please sign here, sir. Your wife will get a treatment immediately after this." a nurse explained. Gary signed the paper and a doctor rushed to examine Jihyo's condition.

Gary tried to think what's wrong, replaying his memory from the night they left for Jakarta. He didn't find anything wrong, because it's Jihyo's habit to sleep right after they got in a plane. Her body seems okay, but he didn't touch her forehead before he got into the shower. She was a bit warm when they slept, but Gary thought it was the effect of the thick bedcover on the bed. He tried to recall again, but failed.

Rara poked him, but Gary remained statue and she decided to try to poke him once again, just to find out that it's not working. Rara didn't bother Gary again after that, because she just wanted to let Gary be alone and calm his mind. He looked so shaken when she arrived upstairs earlier, and the same mood was applied on the ambulance and remained unchanging now.

Rara left to buy food and drinks for both of them, and when she was back she saw Gary was talking to a doctor. She jogged there, but when she was there, the doctor ended the conversation with Gary. She was about to ask what's wrong with Jihyo, when Gary spilled everything and hid his palms in his hands. He looked shaken, but he didn't cry. He was strong, she knew. Although she was a friend of Jihyo, but she has known Gary for years now, thanks to Jihyo who kept talking about him. Her 3 months trip to Korea at that time helped too.

When the nurse announced that Jihyo eas already moved to the VIP ward, both Gary and Rara rushed there to see her.

They arrived at the big wooden door that says VIP 2. Gary opened the door and both of them stepped in to see a very luxurious design of the ward. "It's like a five-star hotel." Rara said, more to herself than to Gary. Apparently Gary heard it and nodded.

Jihyo was lying unconsciously on a hospital bed at a side of the room. When Gary approached her, Rara noticed that his eyes had gone teary. She decided not to interfere and got out of the room quietly.

Gary sat on a chair beside the bed and started to cry. He heard Rara walking out of the room earlier, and now it was just him and Jihyo. He sobbed, grabbing her hand tightly. "Please, Yeobo. Please..." He pleaded her to wake up, to be okay again. He could never stand it if things like this happened. She needs to be fine again. Or to be exact, he needs her to be fine again. He grabbed her hand and sobbed again there, this time harder.

Rara was waiting outside, thinking about what she could do to help Gary. Well, to help both of them. She scrolled trough her phone, but her mind was blank. It continued like that for a couple of minutes until she saw Kwangsoo's face on her instagram timeline and got an idea.

"Hello, Kwangsoo?" Rara said once he picked up.

"Rara noona! It's so nice to her your voice again. How are you?" Rara can't stand it and started sobbing. Kwangsoo must've sensed it and his voice changed into a concerned tone.

"What happened?" he said quickly.

"Ji.." Rara said those two letters and she could hear Kwangsoo hitched his brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter