Second Saranghae

For The Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night was cloudy, and Jihyo could feel the wind touching her skin, making her shiver. Then suddenly a pair of familiar arms wrapped themselves around her slim figure, and without looking she knew who it was: her two-years husband, Gary, leaning on her like it was their honeymoon all over again. She decided to let him warm her body for a while, then she laughed and put her hand on top of Gary's arms. She loved how they can stay like this forever; without any press or camera bothering them. Rarely did they get this kind of privacy. 

"Happy anniversary, Jihyo-ya." Gary said, followed by a lingering kiss on her cheek. She,again, let his lips stay like that for a while. She kissed Gary back on his cheek, and replied him:"Happy anniversary too, yeobo. Saranghae." Gary was taken aback by what she said, so he turned her body around and make her look at him. She had that favorite smile of his on her face, and she pretended not to know what she just did. "What, oppa? Did I say something wrong?" Gary's face was the cutest; he stared blankly to Jihyo's eyes, seemingly lost in his own world. "What did you say just now?" Jihyo repeated what she said earlier, and one again Gary could not believe it. "It's the second time you said that to me, Jihyo-ya." Jihyo laughed, and said:"Really?When was the first then, oppa?" Gary needed no time to say this:"it's on our wedding night, you pabo. Why don't you even remember that?"

---

that night was their wedding night. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter