Of Memes and Spongebob

You Don't Know What It Feels Like

I hope this is starting to build up a little more tension…..

And I hope this isn’t too cliché :)

 

*time skip to the night before school starts*

*and the 13 kiddos have got to know each other better and have seen each other around campus and have said “Hi” but not many interesting things mainly the older kids with the older kids and soonyoung with jihoon,seokmin |||||and the maknaes with the maknaes….. so farrrrr*

-that totally wasn’t a run on sentence-

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Soonyoung, Seokmin, and Jihoon were in the latter’s room, all sitting on bean bags, chatting their night away, not even realizing how late it was getting. They talked about anything and everything, the topic of the conversation drifting from school to jobs to Christmas and to cameras etc etc. Jihoon was secretly grateful for his newfound friend hitting it off so well with his childhood friend. He was also grateful for having them around so much, keeping him company, and just being there for him, even if they got on his nerves sometimes. Over the span of 2 weeks, the time they got to settle in their new high school, Jihoon had at least hit each of them 20 times with his guitar after their constant teasing and jokes. Nevertheless, the three had grown really close and spent most of their days together. They went to parks, spent time at beaches, told stories until midnight, and explored the city.

Jihoon slowly found his eyes becoming heavier with every passing minute, so he turned to look at the silver rimmed clock on the wall. 12:37.

“Uhhh guys, it’s already past midnight…” he started, but was cut off by Soonyoung.

“! Bye guys!” Soonyoung exclaimed, then grabbed his phone and ran out. Seokmin and Jihoon both chuckled at their friend’s reaction, well actually, Seokmin laughed while Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“Min, I’m going to bed,” Jihoon muttered. “Good night.” He then curled into a ball on his bed, pulled his blanket over himself, and fell asleep.

“Mmkay,” Seokmin replied. He tidied up the room a little bit before flopping onto his bed like Jihoon and before he fell asleep, he thought about the next- well technically not next- day. “How’s school going to be like?” He wondered before drifting into a sea of blackness.

~next morning~

Seokmin when his alarm clock started to trill its tune in his ear. He quickly shut it off and rubbed his eyes. You could say he was a morning person, but he really wasn’t. He was an all-day person- not including the early morning because who knows what he’s like then. Jihoon, on the other hand, obviously wasn’t, as he wouldn’t stop grumbling and cursing whenever Seokmin woke him up to drag him along to his outings. Maybe today Jihoon would be different. Maybe he would actually be excited to get up, as it was the first day of school. Maybe. Just maybe.

Not.

Jihoon greeted Seokmin’s grin and his greeting with his usual tirade of curse words and mumbles, something along the lines of this: “Can’t you just let me sleep? Why do you have to wake me up at this crappy hour? For ’s sake! I bet it’s like 4 o’ I don’t give a right now!”

Seokmin just responded with a grin and said, “It’s the first day of school, grandpa. If you don’t wake up, we’re going to miss our first lessons. They start at 9, sharp, and it’s already 8.”

“Well .”

“Get up!”

“Fine.”

The two stuffed their supplies into their backpacks and got dressed. As usual, Seokmin cleaned up the room and made their beds because Jihoon was suspended in his own little world of grogginess. They left their dorm at around 30 minutes past 8 and stopped by the cafeteria to grab some on-the-go pancakes and eggs. They both had their first classes in the vocal department, so they walked there together. As much as the two would’ve liked to share all their classes together, even if Seokmin was annoying sometimes and even if Jihoon was a grump sometimes, but they were in different grades. At least they both had some periods together, or near each other, as they were both focused on majoring in vocals.

 

 

 

 

 

Jihoon’s schedule

Soonyoung’s schedule

Seokmin’s schedule

9:00-9:45

Year 2 Math, English, Science

Year 2 Math, English, Science

Year 1 Math, English, Science

10:00-10:45

Per. 2 Vocals

Year 2 Gym

Per 2 Vocals

11:00-11:45

Composition

Per 3 Dance

Per 3 Dance

12:00-1:00

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch

1:10-1:55

Year 2 Gym

Advanced Dance

Year 1 Gym

2:10-2:55

Advanced Vocals

Per 5 Vocals

Advanced Vocals

3:10-3:55

Per 6 Dance

Economics

Economics

 

**in my lil imaginary school composition and economics are elective classes and everyone is required to take gym. The math, English, and science class is a must take class but not prioritized among the students, as they give most of their attention to the performing arts classes. Needless to say, lots of students don’t do well in that class. Their classes are based a little bit off their parts in Seventeen. To get into Advanced you try out for that class before you actually get your schedule. And the Per _ dance, vocals, and hip hop classes are just a basic for each major. There is no beginning class, but there is intermediate if you either didn’t make advanced or just don’t want to take advanced. ^~^ **

Seokmin’s first class was right across from Soonyoung and Jihoon’s first class so, he just dropped off Jihoon before heading to his own class. He was slightly early, as there was only 3 kids in the class then. He took a seat in the middle, not wanting to be in the front or the back, and started taking out his textbook that was given to him beforehand. He quickly took out his phone and texted Jihoon and Soonyoung in their group chat.

DK: Have fun! ^~^    

Woozi: How can I it’s frickin 9 why am I here ughhhh

Hoshi: Ignore that grump he’s complaining right next to me ( / _ <) You have fun too <3

DK: ;D

Seokmin looked up when he felt someone tap his shoulder and whipped his head around to look in the direction of the tap.

Oh it was that guy from that first day. What was his name again? Venom? Verdict? Versailles?

“Ummm….. too close for comfort bro,” the said guy muttered. Seokmin then noticed the minimal distance between their two noses and blushed.

“Oops sorry. Didn’t notice your face there,” He replied sheepishly.

“I mean…. How could you not notice this ridiculously handsome face? But fine whatever. Do you remember me?”

Seokmin only blinked in response before a an awkward grin crawled onto his lips.

“Okay so you don’t. I’m Vernon, and you, Seokmin, are in my class. And now I’m sitting behind you.”

“Ehuh Okay”

That goodness the teacher decided to walk in at that moment so that Seokmin didn’t have to keep the conversation rolling. He turned back towards the white board and scanned the room. There was one other familiar face in the room, another guy from that day. Once again, no name came up to his head. All Seokmin could tell was that he was Chinese and was a quiet one.

*still seokmin*

Before even half the class was over, Seokmin couldn’t help but groan. The teacher was going on and on about what they would do this year in class. Essays, book reports and analyses….. that kind of that Seokmin really didn’t care about. Then something perked his attention. There was a small slip of ripped binder paper sitting behind his elbow. What was this?

Ahhhh…. Bored already? ;)

So Vernon was passing notes to him. Well, at least it was way better than listening to the teacher go on and on about Jules Verne and his works. And that’s how the rest of his class went. Well, not exactly just a simple conversation. These two definitely hit it off. But the classroom wasn’t the best place for this to happen.

Bro just give me your number it’s easier this way ^^

Okay _____________ here it is J

~Vernon opened a chatroom with DK~

Vernon: Heyyyy ^^

DK: J

Vernon: Let’s play a game- first person to laugh wins!

DK: Oh it’s on >:)

And hence the conversation, the two proceeded to send each other the most hilarious memes, videos, and other ridiculous things. Despite all the spongebob videos Seokmin sent, he was the first to laugh. Quite loudly actually. And all the heads turned towards him. Also not a good thing. But he quickly covered  it up with continuous, loud, and obnoxious coughs that even the teacher rolled his eyes at.

*after class*

“Do you want to eat lunch together?” Vernon questioned Seokmin while they were stuffing their new textbooks and worksheets into their backpacks.

“Sure. What do you want to meet?”

“Meet you in that room near the cafeteria labeled Lounge 12 with the rainbow beanbags.”

“Sure thing”

“What’s your next class?”

“Vocals”

“Oh dang. I’m in Hip hop”

“Aw shucks! Let’s walk together though”

---

*now it’s with Soonyoung ^^*

Soonyoung walked out of the class with Jihoon in tow, who surprisingly, had met someone who he could talk to. And he was still talking to him.

“JIHOON LEE MOVE YOUR RIGHT NOW WE’RE LATE”

Jihoon rolled his eyes and quickly apologized to his new friend, named Wonwoo. “Sorry my pain in the is telling me to go.”

Wonwoo simply just smirked and shrugged. “See you tomorrow then, if not lunch or any other class.”

Soonyoung then took one last tug and successfully yanked Jihoon away.

Where was Seokmin?

Oh

Oh

Oh

oH

oH

Seokmin was a couple meters from him talking to some other person, not even noticing him.

Soonyoung huffed in annoyance and shuffled over to Seokmin, then punched his back not-so-lightly but also not-so-roughly. “Seokmin you you forgot about us” Soonyoung whined while gesturing to him and Jihoon, but Jihoon just shrugged. Seokmin smiled his signature smile, but this time apologetically.

“Sorry guys. This is Vernon, from that first day. He was in my class!”

They exchanged their greetings, and Vernon then left to take a turn to his hip-hop class, Soonyoung also leaving to find the gym shortly after Vernon’s departure.


 

K that was also short ;-;

Sorry guysssss

I had some classes to take last week and didn’t update

…must

…..make

…….more

………ANGSTY