A Party of 13

You Don't Know What It Feels Like

Omg guys I just realized HOW INCREDIBLY SHORT MY CHAPTERS WERE so I’ll try to make them longer

And sorry for bombarding you with new characters =_=’’’’


Wonwoo mentally sighed. All he wanted to do was enjoy the school’s beautiful hamburger. He just wanted to wolf it all up. But that would be rude, so he chewed slowly and swallowed slowly and even bothered to wipe his mouth after each bite. After all, he didn’t want to embarrass himself in front of all these tiny first years. Well, actually, not so tiny first years. Scratch that. These huge first years. How did that new, too excited for his own good get to be so tall. Wonwoo huffed out a puff of air and looked around the table. Everyone was looking at the tall kid with a confused look on their faces, except Soonyoung. “Oh that’s right! People I kinda know, meet Mingyu! He’s my roommate!”

Hmmm….. there’s a pattern here.

Meet person, then meet their roommate. Then meet their friend, who then introduces his roommate.

Wonwoo mentally embraced himself for the next person while everyone was introducing themselves.

“Oh yeah! MINNGGGHHHAAOOOO!!!!” Mingyu shouted at a guy with bleached hair at the other side of the cafeteria. “GETTT O VERRR HEREREeEE!”

The Minghao guy sighed and slowly dragged himself over, but not without a group of people in tow. Yup. Here come the friend with his roommate and his roomate’s friend with his roommate. Yuppee.

Mingyu waved- actually more like spazzed- excitedly –does he ever do things without that extra energy?- at the new group. “This is Minghao, my best friend~~” he practically shouted.

Wonwoo like this Minghao guy and his friend Vernon. They were more calm and collected, while the rest of the group made their introductions and talked about everything and anything. Well, except for Jihoon. He didn’t participate much. Wonwoo liked this guy too. He beckoned Jihoon to come sit with Minghao, Vernon, and him and they started their own CALM AND COLLECTED conversation.

 

 

The clock in the cafeteria made a ding! Sound and the group turned to look at the time. 7:00. It was getting a little late to still be in the cafeteria so they all stood up (not synchronized at all ;)) and started heading back, but not before the exchanged numbers, room numbers, and chatroom account usernames. Jihoon headed back with Seokmin to get unpacked and settled in. Soonyoung, Mingyu, Minghao, Vernon, Seungkwan, and Dino were all being showed around the campus by Joshua, Jeonghan, and Seungcheol. Wonwoo and Jun headed back to their room (yup they shared a room).

 

~~~in jihoon and seokmin’s room~~~

Jihoon flopped onto his bed once they reached their dorm. Meeting new people was tiring, especially if you just met 11 new people at a new school. Well, at least he had Soonyoung and Seokmin.

Seokmin groaned from across the room. “All these boxes! Jihoon help!!” he whined. Jihoon rolled his eyes, then tumbled off his bed and onto the floor in a sitting position.

“With what?”

“These crappy boxes duh.”

“Sure.”

Jihoon then proceeded to help unpack Seokmin’s boxes and suitcase.

 

*time skip cuz I don’t think you want to read paragraphs about unpacking*

 

It was around 10:30 when they finished unpacking all the boxes Seokmin brought. Before, the room was only half decorated with Jihoon’s items, which were kinda bland, but after Seokmin came around, the room livened up a lot. The room was now bursting in color, with plushies and pillows. Seokmin even bothered to hang up posters and garlands and some lights around the room too. In addition, he also brought some beanbags and calendars.

Secretly, he thanked Seokmin for making the room more interesting, even if it was a lot more bright than what he was used to. They both lied down on their respective beds and Seokmin tugged out his phone.

“Hey!! Jihoonie!! Go onto your [enter random chatroom thing name] account!” he said while laughing.

Jihoon took out his phone, then squinted his eyes at all the new notifications….. what the……

27 New Notifications from Chatroom!

Jeonghan added you to a chatroom along with 11 other people!

Seungcheol: heyyyy guys ^~^

Wonwoo: wtf is this u srs bro

Jun: ???

Mingyu: HEYYYYYY WASSUP

Vernon: Seungkwan!!! Who are these people again?

Seungkwan: the people from dinner

Vernon: oh yeahhh

Jihoon sighed while Seokmin happily typed away on his phone.

“Hey I’m going to sleep now” he groaned.

“Kay”

He turned off the lights on his side and shuffled into the fluffy blankets. Once his head hit the pillow, he immediately knocked out from exhaustion.


 

GUYS DON’T WORRY IT GETS BETTTER ONCE THEIR SCHOOL STARTS

JUST A FILLER CHAPTER

LIKE A TRANSITION ONE

I SHOULD TURN OFF CAPS LOCK XD

Okay better J

Comments make me more encouraged so leave some please (~_^)

Omg guys I just realized HOW INCREDIBLY SHORT MY CHAPTERS WERE so I’ll try to make them longer

And sorry for bombarding you with new characters =_=’’’’