2/2

The adventures of Shupahun, Dino-hyung and Creepsoo

Enter Crepsoo!

 

Sehun was happily enjoying another episode of “Teen Titans Go!” and drinking tons and tons of water (mommy said it was healthy!), feeling really good because he was at his auntie’s house again. The little kid watched fiercely as Raven was split into five different people, laughing at the dumb things the other titans did. Life was so good!

“Kyungsoo is coming over, so be nice, Hun-ah,”

Nodding, he absentmindedly cheered a loud “Okay!”

“I’m serious—he really likes you a lot,”

Nodding again, he quickly glanced at his hyung and assured him with a louder “Okay!”

“Sehun…”

Frowning a little, the little kid looked again at his cousin, eyeing him a little judgmentally.

“Don’t worry, hyung,” he said with the most serious face he could put up, which didn’t have much effect because his hyung didn’t look convinced at all. “I like Soo-ssi too!”

“Why do you call him that?”

“Because it reminds me of sushi!”

“Should have known…” His hyung sighed. “Anyway, be a good boy, right?”

Sehun puffed his cheeks in mild annoyance. “I’m always a good boy! And I told you I like Soo-ssi too! Dumb hyung…”

His cousin was always saying to him that he should be kind and nice to Soo-ssi and he always was because he was a good kid—he seriously didn’t get why his dumb hyung was being so annoying! His father was right, they just didn’t make good relatives like before.

In reprimand, his hyung got him by the cheeks. Sehun, refusing to back down, did the same thing. Both cousins were staring at each other in exasperation.

“What did I say about being nice?”

“I am nice! You—”

Fed up with his stupid hyung, the little kid threw himself at him, making them fall from the couch, crushing Jongdae’s lungs and successfully freeing himself from his grasp. Giggling, he hardened his grip and watched as his cousin struggled against him. Take that, dumb hyung!

“—be nice!”

Whining, his hyung freed himself and attacked him with deadly tickles that Sehun almost didn’t get away from. Sehun laughed and stuck his tongue out, what a loser.

“Aish, whatever. Just don’t forget, I’m watching you,”

The little kid grimaced and returned to his cartoon as his cousin did the same thing and went back to his phone.

After two episodes, his dumb hyung came back to annoy him again.

“But how much do you like Kyungsoo?” he asked, Sehun knew he was curious. “More than you like me?”

“No! I like hyung the best~” the little one exclaimed, enjoying the triumphant look his cousin had. Then, he said the words he knew his hyung wanted to hear the most, “But Soo-ssi is better than Krissu!”

His hyung snorted.

“That’s not saying much, Hun,”

Now Sehun was insulted (that’s a word his papa taught him when he was feeling really annoyed. Cool, right?). In his book, Krissu was a dumb giant that shouldn’t have met his dumb-but-still-kinda-cool hyung at all! Soo-ssi, on the other hand, was quite acceptable because he really liked both him and his hyung the same—even though he knew Soo-ssi liked him way more than he liked his cousin but don’t tell anyone that.

“It is!” he protested, exasperated. “Soo-ssi is really cool—he brings me food all the time!”

“He spoils you all the time, that is,”

“I like Soo-ssi’s food~”

“You like every type of food, Hun,”

His hyung was being dumb again, and really annoying too. Why couldn’t he just accept that he liked Soo-ssi?! Of course, he liked every type of food—food is always good!—, but that didn’t mean that he liked everyone’s food. His hyung wanted to go to university while being that stupid? He would have to tell auntie to make his hyung study more from now on if he wanted to have any chance at all.

Sighing, the kid squished his hyung’s cheeks to get his point across. “Dun like Krissu’s food,”

“You don’t like Yifan in general,”

Sehun almost agreed, but then he reminded that he had to be nice and kind and thoughtful—what did that word even mean? Following his mommy’s advice, the boy put on a straight face and looked deep into his cousin’s eyes.

“No, he’s… alright,”

His hyung laughed loud and clear. Sehun was confused. “You’re a terrible liar,”

“That’s because he wanted to steal you from me!”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah! And he wanted to be on our team too! He wanted to be called Captain Handsome—that’s just dumb!”

“Can’t anyone else be in our team, Hun?”

Stopping his rant for a while, the little boy scratched his chin in deep thought. Jongdae found it adorable because Sehun was clearly trying to look older than he was. Sehun, however, was just deciding on what to say next because his hyung was trying to get a certain answer out of him. After a moment of silence, the boy smiled, proud of himself.

“Soo-ssi can be in our team, hyung!”

By the way his hyung looked approvingly at him, Sehun knew it was the right answer. He was so smart~

“And who is he going to be?”

“The cooker! Hm… Creepsoo!”

“Creepsoo?”

“Hyung, don’t be dumb. It’s ‘creepy’ plus ‘Soo’!”

“Aren’t you such a witty kid, Hun?”

What was something “witty”? Sehun wanted to ask but he was sure it was something good because his hyung called him that—and nothing bad could be associated with him.

“He can read minds too!”

“Creepsoo, the cook mind-reader?”

“Yep,”

“I like this name. Let’s call him that from now on, ok?”

Sehun knew he had hit the jackpot because his hyung was excited and grinning and being his dumb happy self again! Mentally patting himself on the back, the little kid cheered. Now, he thought, he wasn’t just going to be spoiled by his hyung’s friend—he was going to be extra spoiled by his hyung too!

“Okay!”

 


Wait, is this real life? Two chapters in one night?! That must be a dream, right?! No, people, this is real!

After writing the first chapter (that was supposed to be the only one), I realized that “Crepsoo” wasn’t “Creepsoo,” but just Kyungsoo. So, because I was feeling inspired, I decided to just keep on writing and this is the result of it. Not my best work, but I wanted to keep it light and it appears that I only know how to write Sechen when they are fighting for dominance, which is really fun to write.

I had a kind of “prelude” to the first chapter that would introduce properly the “superheroes” but it didn’t fit and I’m pretty sure the first chapter would end up with 10k. So, I’ll be putting up some light conversation to cover this plot hole right after this.

Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot! Please do comment, subscribe and upvote if you want to—your opinions matter a whole lot to me!

See you soon at my baekchen (“A storm in a glass shot”) and chensoo (“You can always stand under my umbrella”) fanfics! Look at me shamelessly advertising my stuff that I didn’t even begin to write, what a shame.

Have a naughty Jongdae trying to kiss a squishy Kyungsoo~

tumblr_n9qwo7NZC81rl8ttqo1_500.gif

Bye~~~

 


Shupa-Shupa-Mega-Forceu, unite! (snippet)

 

[…]

“Tan-tan-tan-tan-tan-tan-TAM! Tan-tan-tan-TAAAAAM! It’s Shupahun!”

“Tan-tan-tan-tan-tan-tan-TAM! Tan-tan-tan-TAAAAAM! And Dino-hyung!”

“Tan-tan-tan-tan-tan-tan-TAM! Tan-tan-tan-TAAAAAAAAAM! We are Shupa-Shupa-Mega-Forceu!”

“Pow, bam, bam, pow, POW! Explosions, laser, explosions, explosions! And... Pose!”

“TAM-TAM!”

“Stop being a bad influence on my son, Jongdae.”

“Ah, auntie! Didn’t realize you were there~”

“Mommy! Don’t say my name! Enemies can be around!”

“Yeah, yeah, forgot about that. Sorry, my cute baby,”

“Mommy! Am not baby, am shupahero!”

“Whatever you say, baby~”

“Mommy!”

[…]

“Don’t worry, Shupahun, mommy just doesn’t get our jobs,”

“I guess so... But, Dino-hyung, mommy says we don’t have real jobs ‘cause we don’t make money,”

“That’s because we would have to reveal our faces to get money, Shupahun. And we can’t let that happen, right?”

“NO! No one can know who we are!”

“That’s right, no one can know. Also, Superman doesn’t make money being a superhero, nor does Batman or Wonder Woman,”

“Yes, they make money as normal people, hyung!”

“Exactly, it’s their daytime job, Hun. That’s why they have normal lives and superhero lives. Tell mommy that next time she says anything, okay?”

“Kay, kay!”