1/2

The adventures of Shupahun, Dino-hyung and Creepsoo

Shupahun is confused...?

 

Jongdae grinned as he set eyes on the establishment in front of him. The boy was feeling that weird sensation on the tip of his stomach again as if he was in a rollercoaster filled with a lot of high highs and deep lows—and he liked it very much. The sky was blue, there were some fluffy white clouds wandering around, he was happy, everything was so good so far.

“Hyung, I don’t like it here…”

Everything but the little kid holding on tight to his hand, apparently. Jongdae looked down, raising his eyebrow questionably at his cute baby cousin, Sehun.

“Why, Hun? It’s so beautiful!”

And beautiful it was, indeed. Fancy as well. The neon logo shone brightly even though it was some time after mid-day, its lights reflecting on the glass walls, making it look very modern. The wooden floor was radiating as well as if it were brand new, and the small trees leaning against the walls were neatly trimmed. The insides looked as elegant, if not more, as the outside; from what Jongdae could see through the glass walls, one part was reserved for the customers, with cushioned and big chairs and neon lights that stuck together to mimic chandeliers, as the other was filled with a rich variety of snacks.   Everything seemed very neat and expensive-looking, and Jongdae could see himself spending several hours there. Sehun, however, did not seem that infatuated with the place, as he frowned deeply, eyes searching for something inside the bakery in front of them.

“Yes, it is, but…” he spoke slowly, apprehensive, almost afraid.

His little cousin was troubled, Jongdae concluded, and it wasn’t a look on a 7-years-old should have. Consequently, the older frowned as well. Biting his lip, Jongdae took Sehun away from the entrance and kneeled down so he could face the child better.

“What is it?”

Sehun’s frown deepened, his eyes cast downward.

“I don’t like the boy who works here…”

Jongdae grimaced, half-relieved because his cousin wasn’t in pain or anything bad, half-depressed because he could clearly see where this was going.

“Which boy, Hun?”

“The one with big eyes, square smile and short black hair…” the little one finished in a whisper, just to look deep into his cousin’s eyes and nearly scream, “He’s scary, hyung!”

“Ah, that one…” Jongdae wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. Of course, Sehun had to have something against everyone he liked. “But, Hun-ah, he’s not scary at all! He’s really sweet with everyone,”

“But he looks scary, hyung.” Sehun was 100% set on his growing opposition to the poor guy. “And when he smiles I want to call my mommy,”

Jongdae seriously thought his cute cousin would get along with his latest crush, the cashier that worked in the same bakery they were in front of now. Okay, so maybe he could be a psychopath—he certainly looked like one—and his awkwardness often translated into something kind of “creepy,” but he was absolutely adorable and Jongdae couldn’t help but melt every time he heard his voice. Also, he was extremely nice and seemed to have a soft spot for kids, giving them free candy and precious smiles, so he thought Sehun could get past first impressions and eventually come to like him. Clearly, he was wrong.

 “Don’t be silly, Hun. In fact, I think he is really cute,”

Something inside Jongdae’s mind told him that he should start saying goodbye to his love life because Sehun’s reaction to his words was bad. His cousin looked so affronted by the idea that his crush could be related with any kind of good concept that he shrieked a loud “What?!” and gave him the best “are you crazy?” look a 7-years-old could do. Things were going alarmingly quick down the “Yifan route” and that, Jongdae told himself harshly, could not happen again.

“And the way he smiles is cute as well, Hun. You’ve got to check your eyes~”

Sehun looked ready to walk away any minute now, his blank look was so judgmental that Jongdae was surprised his confidence didn’t go straight down to hell. Of course, he always forgot that Sehun was so merciless because of that angelic face of his.

“Hyung… He’s as cute as you are.”

“Really? He’s pretty cute, then~”

“Hyung, you’re not cute.”

What a savage child.

“Wah, Hun-ah, that’s mean!”

“No, it’s the truth, hyung. And truth hurts—you said it before!”

Thunderstruck, Jongdae started to laugh because, if he didn’t, he would be having a life crisis right in the middle of the street and in front of his brutal cousin. Sehun still looked like he was ready to call the asylum if he knew what that word meant.

“Don’t use my words against me, Hun,” he finally said with a cute pout.

Sehun simply shook his head in disappointment, probably trying to copy his father’s favorite action.

At least, Jongdae thought a little more hopefully, he didn’t seem ready to cry in fear. With this optimistic thought, he took his cousin’s hand and motioned to enter the bakery. Unfortunately, Sehun wasn’t having any of that.

“Hyung, I don’t want to go in…” he cried, furiously grabbing both of Jongdae’s hands and trying to carry him away. When that failed, he used his puppy eyes and a killer pout. “Please…”

It was adorable, Jongdae could give him that, and he would have conceded if he weren’t the one to teach him how to get what wanted.

“Well, I can’t leave you in the middle of the street, Hun.” When his attempt to reason with the child failed, he remembered why they were there in the first place. “Also, don’t you want superhero cupcakes?”

“Yes…” his cousin replied reluctantly, never forgetting to pout and look lovable.

“So, let’s go!”

“But— But, hyung, he’s scary!”

Oh, boy. That was going to take a while.

Kneeling down again, Jongdae smiled and patted his cousin’s head slowly in hope to ease him.

“You have to face your fears, Hun-ah,” he said gently, soothingly. When Sehun looked a little less inclined to have a panic attack, he whispered quietly, “Aren’t you a superhero? What would Shupahun do?”

His cousin reacted the way he expected him to; eyes widening in a second and looking hurriedly around them to make sure no one was listening, the kid in front of him cousin looked back at him with a newfound determination.

“He would fight back and face his fears…”

“That’s what you’ve gotta do, Hun!” he assured him, squeezing his tiny hands affectionately. “Don’t worry; Dino-hyung will be by your side!”

Sehun nodded slowly, acknowledging his cousin words and tightening his surprisingly strong grip. “O-okay… Promise you won’t let go of my hand, hyung?”

Jongdae smiled brightly at him, extremely proud of his cousin.

“It’s a promise.”

Sehun held onto Jongdae’s hand for dear life, wanting to disappear behinds his legs, but kept his head held high. The cousins shared reassuring smiles.

And so they entered.

As soon as they stepped foot on the bakery, they were greeted by a variety of delicious smells that got both boys with grumbling stomachs. Jongdae was hoping that all the food would relax Sehun and make his less edgy, but his cousin’s courage crumbled with a simple, quite energetic “Welcome!”

The little kid managed to wail a weak “Hyung…” as he successfully broke his hyung’s hand, hiding himself as best as he could in the process.

Hoping that the boy looking at them with smiling eyes hadn’t noticed anything, Jongdae soothed his poor cousin with an encouraging, and discreet, “It’s okay, Hun, hyung’s here with you.” He then turned to the boy who greeted them and smiled a thousand suns.

“Good afternoon!”

“T-thank you for coming,” the boy replied with a weak smile, apparently taken aback by the brightness of Jongdae’s smile. “Please take your time.”

Sehun half-whimpered half-grunted, dismissing any attempts of being friendly with the boy. Jongdae, however, was the exact same opposite; he was  dying to be more than intimate with him. In front of them, there was the boy who stole the older cousin’s heart: Do Kyungsoo.

“Yes, thank you very much,” he said back, smiling so much that he could barely see anything.

A part of Jongdae’s brain could acknowledge that Kyungsoo was uncomfortable under his loving gaze, but he could not stop staring; he was so damn cute. From his short, midnight-dark hair, thick eyebrows, doe eyes,  kissable pink heart-shaped lips and his quite forced, quite awkward squared smile… So heavenly charming. Even when he was wearing that plain white shirt with one dark blue stripe on each sleeve, had a stiff smile on and was unable to keep eye contact, Jongdae just couldn’t find anything wrong with him; he wanted to keep looking at him and eventually ask if he could taste his lips. Yet, Sehun had other plans.

 “Hyung, stop staring.”

Both boys flinched at the same time, startled, cheeks burning red. Jongdae fought back a fit of coughs and smiled sheepishly at the other boy.

“Oh, yeah, sorry,” He laughed gracelessly, embarrassed.

Sehun, who was trying to understand the situation up until that point, decided to save his cousin from an odd silence that would surely come. Without a care in the world, he pushed him forward, running to the far end of the store, screaming a lively “Cupcakes!” with a huge grin gracing his thin lips.

“Calm down, Hun,” Jongdae called, trying to maintain his already poor balance. “You’re going to make me trip and fall!”

Of course, that didn’t mean anything if his little cousin could get his precious cupcakes. Sehun just kept on running, struggling against Jongdae’s weight, which was considerably slowing him down.

“Cupcakes!” the little one squealed, earning amused giggles from the people on the store, which were his cousin, Kyungsoo and a sleepy employee who didn’t a have a care in the world. “Cupcakes!”

“Yeah, yeah, cupcakes, I get it.” Jongdae puffed his cheeks, grimacing. “But we should go the other way, though,”

Sehun stopped dead in his tracks, looking at his cousin with widened eyes.

“Huh?”

Jongdae simply smiled. “Next to the cashier,” He pointed. “See?”

“Ah, y-yeah…”

His cousin’s mood swings were starting to depress him, just when he thought Sehun was more accepting, something had to happen to bring his mood down again. Seeing the kid frown, Jongdae got up and grabbed a pack of banana milk from the refrigerator next to them, kneeling down right after.

“Here, banana milk, Shupahun’s favorite.” He offered them, which had Sehun instantaneously grabbing them. His expression, nonetheless, was still the same. “Nothing bad is going to happen, Hun. Didn’t I say that Dino-hyung is with you?”

“Yes…”

Jongdae smiled again, grabbing Sehun’s chin and effectively making him look at him.

“Hey, we are Shupa-Shupa-Mega-Forceu, remember? We can’t be sad.” He whispered and watched amusedly as his cousin’s face lighted up in a blink of an eye.

 

Sehun grinned excitedly, practically bouncing around.

“Yes! Bom, pow, pam, bang, explosions!”

Both of them made the Super Sentai stance and giggled.

“Exactly! Now, cheer up!”

Sehun nodded, hugging his banana milk with one arm and grabbing his cousin’s hand with the other. Content, Jongdae led them back to the cashier.

“Hey,” he greeted, holding back his enthusiasm as much as he could—it wouldn’t do any good if he scared the love of his life, would it? “We’re looking for superhero cupcakes, do you have any?”

Kyungsoo shifted under his gaze, seemingly wary of him, but nodded anyways.

“Yes, they are actually right in front of you.”

“Oh, yeah, couldn’t see, sorry,”

Jongdae almost wanted to drop a pickup line right there, but he wasn’t that forward—not yet, anyway. So, he settled with an apologetic smile and tried not to get overwhelmed by the beauty in front of him, which failed, of course.

As always, Sehun was there to “save” him.

“Hyung, stop staring,”

That time, unfortunately, he couldn’t stop the fit of coughs that overcame him. If Sehun weren’t so adorable, and his beloved cousin, and a kid, he would be in trouble. However, as it was, Sehun would always have a soft spot in Jongdae’s heart; therefore, he could get away with almost anything.

Flustered, he turned to the bratty kid by his side. “A-anyway, which ones do you want, Hun?”

 

Sehun frowned, throwing disapproving glances at his cousin because he obviously couldn’t see the row the cupcakes were on. As the motion went unnoticed, he decided to throw his arms up in the air and stand on his toes, never forgetting to be the cute little thing he was.

“Hyung, up! Can’t see,”

Jongdae grabbed him by his sides, putting the little boy on his shoulder. Sehun cheered loudly, it was so high! He rested his precious banana milk on top of his cousin’s head and swung his legs, earning whines that he easily ignored. Sadly, his joy didn’t last long. As soon as he locked eyes with Kyungsoo and received a small smile, his mood was murdered at the spot.

He tugged his cousin hurriedly. “Hyung, down.”

“What?”

“Down. Hyung, down,” he repeated, on the verge of desperation.

Jongdae rolled his eyes. “Don’t be silly, Hun, just choose your favorites,”

Then, the older pinched Sehun’s ticklish sides slightly, applying just enough pressure to tickle a lot and hurt a little—a warning gesture, the little one realized. The 7-years-old immediately cackled, grabbing and pushing some of his cousin’s hair in reprimand, but settled with that and went to appreciate the superhero cupcakes, ignoring as best as he could the big-eyed boy in front of him.

Sensing that his cousin would not cause any more trouble, Jongdae felt himself relax a little. He turned to the boy in front of him with a casual smile—there was no way in hell he would let this opportunity go to waste.

 “So…” he started, trying to come up with any interesting topic to discuss. “Has there being a lot of movement here these days?”

Okay, so maybe small talk with his crush wasn’t a talent he had, but it wouldn’t hurt to try, right? He was just trying to be friendly, after all.

“Hm, yes, we’re quite popular, I believe,”

“Great! So, hm, is there a certain hour where there’s no one around?”

“I wouldn’t know… I only work when there are a lot of customers.”

“Oh, that’s great too… right?”

“I-I guess so.”

The awkward and quite long silence that followed was making him cringe. God, he was horrible at doing that. Kyungsoo probably thought he was a creep now, asking weird things and staring at him for long periods of time… How he wished he was as smooth as Minseok.

“Hyung,” Sehun called, apparently as distressed with the silence as his cousin was. “Are you going to rob this place?”

“Huh?”

“Because it looks like…” The little boy bit his lips, thinking hard in a way to get his point across. “The way you’re asking, it feels like you are want to rob him,”

Eyes wide, Jongdae felt like he would very soon have a heart attack from all the things his cousin said. A step away from freaking out, the poor boy tried to save the little of dignity he could possibly have in Kyungsoo’s mind.

“Oh… oh God, no! It does look like it… but it’s not it at all!” Damn you, Sehun. “I’m so sorry, it wasn’t my intention to— I’m definitely not planning to rob you or anything. I live across the street, actually. Here, I’ll give my address and number so, hm—”

Kyungsoo looked like he was about to call the cops, which just made Jongdae even more desperate, but he stopped the hopeless boy from saying anything else either way. “That’s not necessary.”

“I insist! It will be real quick—”

“Really,” Kyungsoo touched his hand that was about put out a paper with his address and number from his pocket—one just never knows when you will need it, right? “I believe in you.”

With that simple skin contact, Jongdae was sure that he was blessed for the rest of the week. Calmer, he nodded and smiled a bit as his whole face reddened.

“Oh, well, just for precaution, then,”

“Hm…”

“Here,” He quickly put the paper on his hand, flashing a charming smiling and doing his all not to wink—he just couldn’t let this opportunity slip through his fingers because he was trying to flirt shamelessly. “Call me if you need anything,”

“Hyung, you’re staring again,”

Jongdae blinked, forgetting for a moment that Sehun was taking no prisoners that day. Seriously, he was getting tired of acting like a creep and blushing so much in front of Kyungsoo.

“Uh, yeah… Did you choose your cupcakes, Hun-ah?”

“Yes!” Sehun cheered loudly, being the cute brat he was. “I want Batman, Shupa, Flasheu, Spida, and Lantern, please!”

“Don’t forget about Wonder Woman, Hun,”

“I didn’t forget! There’s no Wonda, hyung.” The little one protested annoyed. Then, as every other smooth child his age, he roughly grabbed his cousin’s chin so both of them were looking at the same thing. “See? That’s why I didn’t say it!”

“Yeah, yeah, sorry, Hun-ah~”

Sehun snorted, a cute pout on his lips. His hyung was being especially dumb that day. “You would know if you were looking too,”

“Aren’t you so full of attitude today, huh?”

“Baek-hyung said attitude is everything!”

“Of course, he would say that…” It was Jongdae’s turn to snort; Baekhyun was such a bad influence on his cousin, it was no wonder he was acting so cheeky these days. “We’ll have what he said, please—two each,”

“In a pretty package!”

“Right away,”

As they waited for their order, Sehun poked his cousin’s cheeks forcefully. Jongdae frowned, trying to look at the kid on his shoulders without making him fall down and possibly have a severe concussion.

“What?” he mouthed, grimacing at the way Sehun made ugly faces and mimicked a monster as he pointed at his crush. “Stop it!”

“Here you have it, all wrapped in a really pretty package!”

Jongdae got the package, checking all ten cupcakes in a baby blue box and wrapped in see-through plastic with cute little white clouds all over it. The boy smiled at the cashier and poked Sehun’s sides. “What do we say, Hun?”

“T-thank you, mister…” the kid said meekly, hiding most of his face with Jongdae’s hair.

“No need to thank me,” Kyungsoo almost squeaked at the adorableness in front of him, which had Sehun a step away from crying and almost made Jongdae squeak himself. “Come back whenever you feel like it!”

“O-okay…”

“You’re welcome!”

Sensing his distressed, trebling cousin, Jongdae calmly got his wallet and made sure to have all of Kyungsoo’s attention on him, which was exactly how he wanted things to be anyway.

As his cousin asked for the price with a flirting smile, Sehun felt restless and so very confused. Why was Dino-hyung staring so much at the creepy boy that day? And why was he being so nice to him too? Sehun knew that Jongdae was a friendly person by nature, mainly because his hyung forced him to play with other kids so he could play with them too. Yes, his cousin was really nice to everyone, but Sehun thought that he was being just too nice with this one creepy boy.

Sehun pouted, feeling like he was ignoring something… Dino-hyung said that he thought the creepy boy was cute, but why? Mommy had explained that when hyung found something cute, it was because he really liked that thing or person—that was why he always called Sehun cute, even though Sehun himself didn’t want to be called that. So… if hyung thought that creepy boy was cute, then— No, that couldn’t be. Hyung was really dumb sometimes, but he was actually very, very smart too! How could he think that creepy boy was cute? Something wasn’t right…

“Hyung, I don’t like this man.” The little boy whispered into his ear, trying really hard to be discreet, which was not discreet at all. “Why do you think he’s cute? What if he’s a… witch?! Hyung, no! Don’t fall for him—you have to play with me!”

Caught off guard by the loud mouth his cousin possessed, Jongdae instantaneously flipped with a very loud and very shocked “Oh Sehun!” that echoed through the whole store.

“What?!” the boy shrieked back, trying to hold onto anything to save himself from death.

Little Sehun grabbed his cousin’s hair as hard as he could, tying his legs around his neck. It would be quite a scene for anyone seeing it; the other, forgotten worker at the bakery found it very funny, indeed. However, Jongdae, who was being successfully choked by both his own spit and Sehun’s legs, Kyungsoo, who was so terrified that Sehun could fall he grabbed the first thing he saw—Jongdae’s arms—, and Sehun himself, didn't really find it humorous.

As both cousins regained balance, Kyungsoo let out a relieved breath he did not know he was holding. A pack of banana mild lied forgotten on the floor.

“I’m so, so, so sorry.” Jongdae was speechless, partly because his cousin might have figured out his secret and because Sehun was actually being very disrespectful to someone who was very nice to him. “He doesn’t know what he’s saying—”

“It’s okay. He’s just a kid,”

The older cousin frowned; he was not letting this go so easily. Even though Kyungsoo was trying to play it down, he had a hunch that it was not the first his crush heard such words, which because he could see he was really trying to be amiable and, well, less socially awkward.

“No, it’s not okay.”

Putting a frightened Sehun down quickly yet gently, Jongdae kneeled down and put on a serious façade.

“Sehun,” he started, instantaneously gaining his cousin’s attention, who felt like he was in deep trouble. “Remember what I told you this morning about being careful with what you say?”

The little kid nodded, not daring to look down, as he was afraid to be scolded. “Yes…”

“And why do you have to be careful?”

“B-because I can h-hurt someone’s feelings…” Suddenly, his eyes widened and he turned to the torn cashier looking at them. “Are you hurt, mister?! I d-didn’t mean to hurt you!”

Kyungsoo tried to smile, reassure the kid everything was alright, but he knew it wouldn’t work that well—he when it came to kids. In his mind, Sehun did nothing wrong, he was just being a truthful kid.

“It’s okay, really,”

Sehun did not even flinch when he saw the creepy boy’s smile, his young mind was filled with dread because hyung was mad at him and he felt like crying, but he couldn’t (daddy said big boys didn’t cry).

“I’m sorry!” the small boy sobbed, trying to hold back his tears, and not succeeding.

Kyungsoo was freaking now, not knowing what to do to make that cute kid happy again. Looking for help at the boy’s company, he found out that Jongdae was just as freaked out as he was, even though he seemed better at hiding it.

“No, don’t cry, please. Here, I’ll give you a lollipop, okay? You didn’t hurt me at all! See, I’m smiling!”

 “You shouldn’t really smile like that—it’s creepy,”

“Sehun!”

“SORRY!”

“Oh God, it’s all okay! O to the kay. Absolutely okay! Here, the lollipop. It’s cherry, you like cherry, right?”

“Uhm…”

“So don’t cry, ok? I’m not upset with you at all.”

Sehun sobbed again, fat tears falling down his small face as he got the cherry lollipop from Kyungsoo. The poor boy was so sad that he didn’t mind that the sweet was his least favorite candy flavor.

“But hyung is…”

“I’m sure he’s not, right?”

Kyungsoo looked at Jongdae, begging with his eyes so he could do something about it. Kids and crying were always his weakness and if you put them together… The big-eyed boy’s heart was breaking at the scene in front of him—he would try to hug the sad boy if he weren’t so sure it would make things worse.

Jongdae sighed, taking his cousin’s tiny hands and waiting for him to calm down. He knew Sehun very well, the boy could be overbold and unapologetic most of the time, but when someone’s feelings were hurt, he would feel so bad that he could cry for hours, which would be fine if his stupid dad hadn’t told him that “crying isn’t for boys,” making the poor kid all the more guilty.

“I’m not upset with you either, Hun-ah.” He said gently, kissing the top of his head. “Just be careful, huh? You could have really made someone really sad with your comments.”

Sehun nodded, understanding the situation a little better.

“Okay, hyung… Can I hug you?”

“Of course, silly, hyung is always here for you.”

 

[...]

 

Sehun was feeling better than before—at least he was not so depressed not even the mention Shupa-Shupa-Mega-Forceu could cheer him up. Now, he was only moping around, going from his normal self to his quite-sad-but-not-that-much side from time to time. Because of that, Jongdae decided to stay at the bakery a little more so he could get Sehun as much superhero cupcakes as he wanted to make up for being so harsh—and because Jongdae just couldn’t leave Kyungsoo.

“I’m really sorry about all that,”

“I’m not sure how many times I’ll have to say it’s fine,”

 “Ah, sor—”

“Look, if you really want to apologize, just stop apologizing,”

Both boys were watching Sehun, a smile on their lips. The kid was eating his second Flash cupcake as cheerfully as he could, gulping down his third banana milk, and looking around curiously. Jongdae liked the situation very much, he felt more comfortable around the other as he finally had something to talk about. Kyungsoo, on the other hand, was getting a little bit tired of all the apologies—Sehun seemed truly sorry and that was what counted.

“Yes, sir!” Jongdae mocked a salute, earning a roll of eyes. “But, really, thank you so much for being comprehensive with Sehun. He doesn’t actually have any type of filter, but he’s a good kid.”

Kyungsoo gave him a small smile, which was enough to melt his insides and have his cheeks burn. “I know he didn’t mean any harm,”

Jongdae was about to smoothly ask him out when two noisy costumers came in and stole his attention. The boy pouted, going to the refrigerator and getting some chocolate milk Sehun would certainly like. As he waited for his turn, he waved at his irresistibly cute cousin whose mouth was full of cupcakes. His cousin sure was the cutest brat on Earth, but he knew how to look effortlessly adorable. Sehun waved back with a grin before he turned to the last cupcake on the box with twinkling eyes.

Giggling, Jongdae gave Kyungsoo the money and flashed a charming smile.

“Hey, I know you want me to stop apologizing so, instead, I was thinking… what about I treat you some coffee someday?”

A little flustered, the doe-eyed boy had no words. “Huh…”

“Don’t worry,” Jongdae said sweetly, putting a hand on top of Kyungsoo’s, looking oh so deep into his eyes. “It’s definitely a date.”

Kyungsoo blinked, not sure if he was imagining all of this. Then, when Jongdae kept on looking at him expectantly with those smiling eyes, he felt himself blush a little—not that he would ever admit it, of course.

“I-I think I’d like that,”

Jongdae smirked, giving Kyungsoo a killer wink before whispering a “Call me” in his ear, thanking God for Sehun’s bold (and quite rude) side.

 

 

 


What did we learn today, kids? Jongdae has zero social skills when it comes to his crushes and Sehun just can’t keep his mouth shut even when he’s trying to. Also, Kyungsoo is just plain awkward with kids.

After some time, I finally posted this! Yay!

First, I want to say that this took an unexpected turn by the end that I decided to keep because I couldn’t write anything else and a sorry and sad baby Sehun is just too cute to handle!

Second, I don’t think there’s enough fluff in this and I’m so sorry, I know I promised lots of cute moments. Hopefully, the next chapter will turn out cuter.

Oh, and writing in Sehun’s point of view is so amusing because I can be extremely simple with my words and quite rude too—the kid doesn’t know better, but he’s a good boy, I promise.

I’ll be posting the second “chapter” next, but don’t worry because it won’t have almost 5k (it’ll be barely 1k, actually)!

Stay tuned and be happy (and look at the cuties down below)!

tumblr_mnzdwt6saV1rrykkzo2_250.gif

See ya~

 

PS.I: I made the font bigger because I realised that some people are just as blind as me and they find it difficult to read with that small font, so tell me if you think this is more comfortable to read or I should just go back to the old size!