The Troubled Solved?

Ain't Nothing But Trouble

Kai and Sehun ended up staying there longer than they thought. Sehun, who had turned his phone off and Kai, who was companying Sehun, were inside his car talking anything but the pain.

"You know, when I was a freshman in high school, I thought you were so dark." Sehun admitted making both of them laugh.

"I get that a lot. Especially the question of "Why is Teamin so white and you're so dark?" and I was just so done with those question that I punch the dude in the face."

Sehun pointed at him. "I remember that. I heard you broke his nose."

"So did." Kai said in a confident tone. "What about you, ever got in a fight?"

Sehun took a sip from his bubble tea. "Besides getting an argument with your sister and Krystal, nope." He shook his head. "Violence is the last thing I'll ever do."

Kai smirks. "Of  course, the so Mr. Perfect of the Oh & Choi family."

"I'm not perfect."

"Oh yeah? I'm having a hard time thinking of something."

"My family--"

"Your family doesn't defy you for who you are Sehun." Kai interrupts. "Remember that."

Sehun gave Kai a thankful smile. "You sure know what to say."

"I get that a lot from my partners." Kai smirks.

Sehun can't help but judge. "Is that how you get in their pants?"

"No," Sehun glanced at Kai. "This does." Kai points his face and his body.

Sehun couldn't help but laugh at Kai's humor. "I have the feeling you're not kidding."

-

It was 1 am in the morning when Sehun decided it's time to go home.         

Kai, being the gentleman he is, dropped Sehun off. Before getting off Kai's car, Sehun decided to thank the man. "Thanks for passing by." Sehun joked, he knew Kai being there was not a coincidence, he doesn't know how Kai found him but he was glad. He thought being alone was the only way to clear his mind but actually just gave a lot of time of thinking nothing but the worst. Kai seemed to understand Sehun's feeling and Sehun is glad.

Kai gave Sehun a side smile. "Any time, princess."

Sehun scoffed and got off the car. "But hey." Sehun stopped closing the door. "Just remember, they love you."

Sehun said nothing.

-

Once Sehun went in the house, Irene came running down from the stairs calling his name. "Sehun." Sehun stood there and said nothing. "I called you, and you weren't answering. I thought something happened." Irene felt uncomfortable. This is the first time Sehun gave him one of his blank look. "I was about to call your dad."

"I'm tired, mom." Was all Sehun said before passing past Irene.

-

Sehun was scared to turn on his phone. He doesn't want to see the people asking him why he isn't picking up. It was mostly Irene and his two best friend and surprisingly Changmin. Sehun decided not to answer and just get ready to bed.

-

Kai drove to Changmin's house where Teamin is. As soon as he got there, Changmin asked him where he had been.

"The beach." Kai answered shortly. He went to the couch and got comfortable.

"Where was Sehun?" Changmin asked but empathies Sehun's name made Kai roll his eyes.

"The beach." Changmin silently let out a sigh after Kai's dry answer. Teamin stayed quite.

"What were you guys doing?" Changmin's voice was stern and impatient.

Kai sat up and looked straight Changmin straight in the eyes. "What you think we did." His tone and looked was challenging and Teamin does not know what to do.
Changmin was the first to look away. "Just remember where you stand."

Kai snapped.

-

Seohyun was talking to her mom, Yoona, in kitchen when pissed of twins came in.

"I can't believe you did that!" Teamin shouted making Yoona and Seohyun stopped their conversation.

Kai remained quiet and opened the fridge, ignoring Teamin.

"Kai, you know dad--"

"What happened?" Yoona interrupts.

Teamin let out a frustrated breath. "Kai got in a fight with Changmin."

"Snitch." Kai said under his breath after Teamin was done talking. Teamin glares at him.

"Kai, is that true?" Yoona asked in a clam voice. Teamin and Kai are twins but they are completely different. They had gotten in a fight before and this is just the many.

"Yeah, but he was pissing me off." Yoona sighed. Seohyun shook his head.

"You should control your temper." Seohyun adds her opinion.

"You should control your mouth." Kai snap.

"Kai, Seohyun is right. Your father would be very disappointed." Yoona said making Kai look away in shame. "At least you are fine."

Kai smirks. "Cause I beat his ."

Teamin gave him a disapproval look a long with Yoona and Seohyun.

-

Sehun went to school early. He was not ready to face Irene yet. Krystal and Seohyun saw Sehun sitting by himself. They looked at each other, asking each other if they should go to Sehun. If it's okay to talk to him.

Seohyun was about to take a step in the class when Changmin barges in, not caring if he had pushed /hit Seohyun in the side. The two girls watched Changmin strides toward Sehun and slamming his hand on the pale boy's desk. Krystal noticed some bruising and cuts on Changmin's face.

"Let's go." Krystal said after not being able to understand and hear what Changmin was saying to Sehun and started walking toward his cousins.

"Stop being a spoil brat and stop trying to ruin this family." Changmin spat before leaving, glaring at Krystal who glared back.

"Sehun…" Krystal sat next to Sehun and not knowing what to say.

Sehun swallowed. "I didn't know Changmin goes to this school."

Krystal glances away from Sehun. "You know he doesn't mean that." Krystal puts her hand on Sehun's shoulder.

"Somehow that's hard to believe." Sehun looks away. He knows Changmin was right; him not talking to his mom and ignoring everyone makes things worst.

"Changmin…" Seohyun starts. "Has always been bitter." Krystal silently agreed.

-

Sehun just got home when he saw his mom and dad talking in the living room. Minho stood up to greet his son. "Son, how have you been?" Minho walked to Sehun and hug him.

"I'm fine dad." Sehun smiles at Minho and glance at Irene's sad face.

"I heard that there were a little mishap while I was gone." Minho said in a disappointed voice but his fatherly smile was still there.

Sehun said nothing. Minho predicted  his son was going to shut himself down. "Come, let's eat dinner."

-

During dinner it was Minho who was mostly talking. Sehun eat silently and Irene barely touched her food. Minho was a little disappointed that he came home in a situation like this.

-

Sehun was getting ready to bed when Minho knock on his door.

"Sleeping early tonight?"  Minho asked.

"Yeah, I've been tired lately." Sehun pressed his lips.

Minho nods and walked toward his son. "Sehun, your mom loves you, we all love you." Minho starts. "And sometimes we make dumb decisions and hurt the ones we love. Remember when you were 16 and you were not allowed to go anywhere past your curfew and got caught along with Krystal and Seohyun. Your mom asked who idea was it and you took the blame for Krystal, because you know if her mom hears about she will get serious trouble." Sehun remembers, he was grounded for a month and no phone and no friends. Came home straight from school. "You lied to us in order to protect Krystal. That is what your mom is trying to do. She just wants to protect you."

Sehun understand clearly where Minho is going but, "I don't get what she has to protect me from." Sehun just wanted to know.

"Someday," Minho nods. "When she's ready, you'll know." Minho rubs Sehun's back. "Just for now, understand that she is doing all this for you and that she loves you."

Sehun smiles and nods at his dad. "I'll try."

"That's the spirit." Minho kissed Sehun's forehead. "Goodnight, son."

"Night dad."

Sehun watched Minho walked toward the door and turned off the lights. His dad was right, he should not make things complicated for his mom. She'll tell me when she's read. I don't know when but she will.