The Troubled Feels

Ain't Nothing But Trouble

Sehun lately develop of a habit, his lips. His mom told him to stop or he'll regret it later. Krystal even bought him a chap stick. But Sehun's habit only got worse as he started biting his lips. He doesn't know why develop such a habit, but just like his mom said he is regretting it.

"You need to stop your lips! I bought you those chap stick for a reason." Krystal demand. "Did you perhaps started smoking?"

Sehun gave Krystal a disgusted look.

"Maybe you should start chewing gum, it might work." Krystal added.

Sehun thought about it. Maybe she's right. Sehun just feel like he needs to do something with his lips/mouth. He doesn't know why. "I'll try." Sehun sighed. "Now where is Seohyun? She's always late."

Krystal shrugs. They were in outside of a café, the air is nice to they decided to stay out for the fresh air.

"Well, aren't you going to tell me?" Krystal said in a teasing tone, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't what you're talking about." She really did not know what Krystal was talking about.

Krystal rolled her eyes. "You know, when you went to the festival. You never told us the juice."

Sehun gulps. Every time someone say something about the festival, the memory of Kai and him kissing in Kai's car keep playing in his head. "Oh, that. Nothing really happened…" Sehun's voice low-key crack making Krystal gives him a look. "Really, and I don't like Kyungsoo anymore."

Krystal gape at him. "No way. Who is it?"

"What?"

"Who is this holly male that swift you off of your feet?"

For some reason Sehun's heart is beating so fast it's making his palm sweat. "Nobody, just cause I got over Kyungsoo don't mean I found someone hotter and ier with a deeper voice who knows how to hold a rifle well…" Sehun decided to stop talking.

"Oh my god! You so did!" Krystal was squealing like a 10 year old girl. "Who is he? Does he go to our university? What's his name? What he looks like?"

"I don’t even know." Sehun sighed in despair. "I don't even know if he still goes to school or what school he goes to." Krystal stayed quite. "I don’t know anything."

"That's dumb of you for not asking."

Just because Kai is Seohyun's brother, don't mean Sehun knows everything about him. The only thing Sehun knows is that Kai has a twin name Teamin and most of the times they are together. Sehun didn’t even know his friends with Kyungsoo until a week ago. He knows for sure the twins are players and Sehun just gave his first kiss to Kai. Kai probably didn't feel anything when they kissed and Sehun for sure he felt a lot. But he does not want to think about feelings.

"Where the hell is Seohyun she's taking forever." Sehun semi raised his voice making Krystal startled.

-

Sehun was in his room chilling, just watching random show in USA Network while on his phone. It was just a quite night, nothing to do, but Sehun isn't bored. He was mostly in Tumblr reposting pictures of his favorite group EXO, he would like to say he loves them all equally but lets be honest here. Sehun ship Kim Jongin and the maknae since forever.

Sehun was on a roll at Tumblr.

It was around 11 when Sehun heard some commotion downstairs. Sehun decided to ignore it but the sound of glass breaking and yelling were  getting louder. Sehun stood up from the couch and opened his door. He can hear his mom, Irene, yelling and crying.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!"  Her voice was breaking and Sehun ran downstairs and found his mom in the kitchen.

Sehun slowly walked toward the kitchen and found his mom on the floor. The kitchen was a mess. She was a mess. Sehun didn't know what to say. He had never seen his mom in this type of state before. "M--mom…" Sehun slowly walked to her. Some of the maids and drivers went inside to see what's also happening. When they saw the state their boss was in, they too didn't know what to do.  They decided to leave after they realize that this is a family matter.

Sehun sat down in front of Irene. Her head was down and she was shaking. Sehun decided not to say anything and just hugged her.

-

Once Irene calmed down, Sehun carried her up to her room and fixed her up to bed. He gave her a goodnight kiss and left.

Sehun went back to the kitchen and found Irene's phone. Last person she called was his dad, Minho. Sehun was debating if he should call his dad back, but suddenly his mom phone vibrated, it was his grandpa.

"hello?" Sehun answered.

"Sehunie?" His grandpa was shocked to hear Sehun insteas of his daughter. "Where's your mom?"

Sehun looked up to the stairs. "Mom… She's sleeping."

Onew, his grandpa, stayed quite. "I see… well tell her that I called, when she wakes up… Good night Sehun."

"Night grandpa." Sehun hangs up.

Sehun did not know what to do.

-

Sehun went back to Irene's room and set her phone on the nightstand. Sehun looked at her mom; she looks in distress even in her sleep.

He decided to leave and not think about any bad scenarios, but he can't help it.

-

Sehun was eating breakfast when Irene came down. The kitchen was back it place, it didn't even seemed like Irene had a breakdown. The maid must had cleaned up when they went to sleep.

"Good morning." Irene said in a tired voice.

Sehun looked up from her food. "Mom…" Sehun watched her move to the coffee machine. "Morning…" Sehun realize she was wearing makeup, probably to cover up those dark circles.

"How is school?"

Irene never asked him those type of question because those are just… useless.

"Mom." Sehun deadpan. "Lets not go there."

Irene laughs. "Sorry, baby."

Sehun laughs. "Mom… what happened last night?"

Irene's smile disappeared. "I don't--"

"mom." Sehun stood up. "I… Are you and dad fighting?" Irene stayed quite. "I'm not a kid anymore. I'm not stupid, I can see that your not okay. So please mom…" Irene kept shut. "Mom…?"

Irene turned around when she heard Sehun's voice cracking. Her little boy was also getting hurt. She shook her head. "Mom! This wasn't the first time it happened. Don't keep me in the dark here…"

"I'm sorry." Irene pleaded. "I'm sorry, baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Was all Irene can say to Sehun and Sehun can only look away.

-

Sehun decided he is not in the mood to be at school or in the house. He ignore the text and the calls from Krystal and Seohyun. He just needed to be alone and away from everyone.

-

"Hey you." Sehun looked back and when he realize who it was he looked away.

"What you doing here?" Sehun said looking at the ocean.

"Oh, you know, just passing by." Kai said looking at the back of Sehun's head.

"Somehow I don't believe you."

Kai smiled a little, if only Sehun could have seen it.

Sehun and Kai didn't say anything for a moment; letting the silent set in.

"You know, we used to come here every summer." Sehun started. "We would camp too."

Kai looked at the sunset. "Sound nice."

Sehun his lips. "Yeah."

"What happened?"

Sehun let out a breath. "I don't know." Lightly shaking his head.

Kai still standing behind Sehun deiced to sit beside him. "I meant, why are you here?"

Sehun his lips again; he thought he was done with that habit. "I--I just… needed some time…away."

Kai nods, understanding Sehun.

"Do I--Do I look like--Do I--I--" Sehun tried to speak but couldn't. The words just couldn't get the words out. "I hate this." Sehun decided to hid his face behind his hands, not wanting for Kai to see him at his worst.

Kai laid back. "I get you. You feel like you are being left behind, blah blah blah." Seohyun pop in his head. "But I think they are just trying to protect you, or they think they were." Kai sighed. "But, is that really fair for you?" For Seohyun? Kai thought. "But I hope you will understand those people, that they love you."

Sehun rested his chin on his knee. "Secret doesn't do any good. It jus ruin lives."

Somehow Kai doesn't want to agree, but deep down, he knows Seohyun will find out someday. And Kai has a feeling nothing will be the same.