003

Lost Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7 a.m. in the morning and they already in front of their class. There were no other students since it was still early in the morning. The girls started their plan. Well, it was quite silly and for sure Bo Gum will know it was Yujin's idea. But hell, she didn't care since he already choose to play with fire. He started the game and he should be ready for the upcoming things that were going to be happen.

"We're done! Let's go take our breakfast first!" Jiwon said. Both Shin Hye and Jiwon walked towards Yujin who only watched from the back door of the class. She was on her earphone, listening to music.

"Are you sure this plan working?" Shin Hye felt in doubt. 

"Well, if he's not stupid, he won't fall for this trick." Yujin spontaneously replied.

---

They had their breakfast in cafeteria and they really had a good talk about their plan. It was just a simple plan yet genius maybe? We'll see later.

---

The girls walked into class and found out Bo Gum already at his seat. He smiled when his eyes met Yujin. She ran her eyes quickly to Jiwon.

"Why he looked so fine? Did you put the glue on his seat?" Yujin whispered. Jiwon only nodded.

"Just play cool, Yujin. He didn't know anything." Shin Hye said.

Yujin sighed. The plan didn't work and now she needed to bear with him for half of day? She walked calmly towards her seat. She tried so hard not to look into that new boy.

"Hi! Good morning!" He greeted. Yujin took out something from her bag, ignoring his greeting. Later, she put on her earphone.

"You know, it's quite rude when you ignore one's greeting." He said softly after took out one of her earplug.

Yujin threw a look at him. She's faking her smile. "Good morning." And then, she's back with her book on table.

"I don't know what you guys are up to, but let me tell you something, I'm not stupid girl." He whispered.

Yujin quickly turned her head, facing him. Bo Gum winked before he stood up and left the class. She looked at his seat, it was clean! But... The glue?

Suddenly, the whole class giggled. Yujin, Shin Hye and Jiwon looked at each other. They startled to see Jong Suk's pants on the chair. It was ripped off! Well, they knew the glue was quite 'strong' but why Jong Suk? It supposed to be Bo Gum! A few minutes later, Bo Gum returned to the class. Yujin threw her look at him, and their eyes met. Suddenly he winked his right eyes and his mouth mumbling something. 'I got you!'

---

"Seriously? I mean, just like you said this morning. He is not stupid." Jiwon said. She's wandering back and forth at the school corridor.

"Yeah, I know..." Yujin replied lazily.

"He switched his chair with Jong Suk's. This is unbelievable!" Jiwon continued.

"Yes, we know already." Shin Hye replied. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter