001

Lost Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How she can be so mean towards Soo Hyun?"

"I don't understand her. Everyone in this school like Soo Hyun, but not her. Why?"

"She acted so cocky. No wonder everyone hates her."

"I'm going to teach her the real manner. How dare she treat my Soo Hyun like that? She will regret it later!"

Yujin walked out from the class as she wanted to calm her mind and forgot about the girls' words. She decided to spend her time at the rooftop of the building, one of her favorite spot. Yeah, I feel great! I'm just asking for Soo Hyun to hate me, but now, every girls in the school hate me! This is too tiring. Acting so tough and strong in front of Soo Hyun but the fact, I won't, ever! I can't face him after what happened. How can you leave me, facing this problem alone mom. I didn't know how to make him hate me! I just wanted him to keep his distance from me. I didn't want to hurt him just like father did to us. He is a good boy.

"Argh!!!" I shouted, letting go of everything in this heart. "Please Soo Hyun... I'm begging you to hate me! Please stay away from me!" It's one of my routine, talking to air. It's not like I am crazy but this is how I curb stress.

"He won't hate you unless you did something bad to him." A husky voice whispered right at her right ear. She had a pretty good reflex, so immediately her right elbow flied onto the boy's face. With that one hit, he knocked out, fell on the floor and passed out. Oh great!

A few hours later...

The boy showed signs that he's awake. He sighed and mumbled something that she can't hear. Well, at least he's awake. So, he is fine now. Suddenly, the boy looked up, staring at her. He took out something from his pocket and it turned out to be a mirror? He's so gay! He rubbed all over his face, whining. "What are you doing to my face? Looks, it's getting bruised on it." He whined, standing up to face her properly.

"It's not my fault. I never asked you to stand behind me." She heartlessly said. She's about to leave the place, however, he stopped her. He pulled her hands and again her good reflex was on role. She twisted the hand to his back. "Let me tell you something, don't you ever dare to touch me!" She warned before letting go of his hand.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter