002

Lost Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yujin-ah! Why you leave the class so earlier today? You missed the chance to win the new boy's heart." Jiwon asked with her glass of iced lemon tea on the hand. She drank it half while waiting for Yujin to respond.

"Where's Shin Hye?" Yujin asnwered with a question. She's already done with her evening-shift. She's doing a part time job as a waitress in a cafe. And now, she's having a cup of latte after work.

"I don't know. She told me she got an important thing to do. So she just left me. Hey! I'm asking you a question just now!" She whined.

"Hello? It crystal clear here. I got part time job to do." Yujin answered her lazily.

"Did you notice his look? I mean, he really has a good-looking face. By the way, he is single." Jiwon winked her right eye mischievously. 

"So what if he's single? I don't really care about it. I prefer you to tell me about our homework for today. I skipped most of the important classes, I think." Yujin threw a look to the outside of the cafe. She's not interested with the topic.

---

The next day, Yujin and her friends walked into the class as usual, five minutes before the class started. Yujin stopped walking once she looked at unrecognized figure which is a boy, next to her seat. He was sleeping.

"Who the hell is he?" Yujin whispered to Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye and Jiwon smirked. "He's our new classmate."

"I don't care. I mean, what is he doing there, next to my seat?" Yujin still didn't give up.

"He sit there, I think so. Since there's no vacant seat available for him."

"Listen to me, very carefully. I prefer to sit alone for the whole year and make sure by today, he must changed his seat. Do you understand that?" Yujin left the girls dumbfounded.

"I don't get it. Everyone is jealous when Bo Gum chosed to sit next to her. She's so freaking weird." Jiwon murmured.

---

Kring!!!

It's time for recess! Eating time!

"Hi!" Bo Gum greeted Yujin since he didn't have opportunity to talk to her during the class. She was so focus and didn't even look at him. To be honest, it was so awkward. But, since I'm an expert and I know how to melt every girls' heart in this school, it's no big deal for me.

Yujin threw a poker face before she stood up and left the class. Bo Gum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter