Chapter 3.

Bound By Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In Love.

 

 

He was waiting in the piano room for his guests while playing one of his own compositions which was yet to be completed. He saw his assistant turned best friend, Chen, sitting on one of the chairs in the room while enjoying the music. He was quite lost in the essence of music when he heard the footsteps nearing them. He signaled Chen to welcome the guests and closed his eyes aiming at finishing the first verse of his song as soon as possible.

He heard the shuffling sound on the other side of the room and he knew his guests were now guided to take a seat. He momentarily opened his eyes to greet the guest whilst he continued playing the piano. He looked about to the other side of the room to see a tall, a very tall and undoubtedly a handsome boy, frozen on the spot by the door. He frowned and turned towards Mr. Park with confusion. When Mr. Park smiled and gestured with his hands he came to know that it was his son. He turned back and  smiled at the way the boy was enjoying the music. It was clear that the boy had an interest in music by the way his foot was tapping to the beats of his song. 

It always feels good to know that people enjoy my music. He thought.

He expertly took the first verse to end, moving his fingers over the keys smoothly.

He observed the boy still stuck by the door and smiled again. Surely the boy had grabbed his attention. After a few more seconds of silence, he saw the boy cracking his eyes open widely and looking around like deer caught in the spotlights. He had to resist the chuckle that was going to escape his lips at the taller's embarrassed self. He saw taller scratching his nape and awkwardly walking to his father, who was also smiling at his son. 

"That was amazing, my boy! Was it one of your own compositions too?" Mr. Park asked him just when he stepped away from the piano. 

"Yes, Mr. Park." he replied.

He continued on and stepped in front of the window to take a seat in front of his guests. Right at the moment, they heard a shocked gasp that came out of the taller's mouth! All the three looked at the shocked boy sitting with an agape mouth. He saw the boy's shocked gaze on him and the boy looked comical like a gaping fish. He tried his best, again, to control the laughter that bubbled up his throat. Slowly the boy came to his senses and started coughing violently to hide his deeds. 

He is adorable! 

Once the taller realized that he had given himself away, he stopped his acting and apologized. 

The meeting started and proceeded without any issues popping up in between until the end. Throughout the meeting, he was aware of the eyes fixated on him. He felt as though someone was burning holes through his face; the heated gaze of the taller made him self-conscious and it was impossible for him to meet eyes with the taller. He was aware of Chen checking out the taller who made no effort to acknowledge it in case he ever took note of it. The meeting reached its end and Mr. Park stood up to be led into the other room to sign the contract. He nodded his head at Mr. Park and remained seated. But the taller, who had agreed to stay behind with him, stood up too. When Mr. Park told him that he had consented to stay behind he grew more embarrassed and his cheeks colored up, a light blush spreading up until the tips of his large ears. 

 

 

 

 

Monster was fascinated by the large Yoda ears of the taller. He drank in a good view of the adorable giant in front of his eyes and saw him sitting back down. Taller had taken to avoid looking at his face completely, now that he was willing and moreover, free to meet his gaze. Finally, he gave up trying to catch the other's eyes and initiated the talk.

“So Chan Yeol, you handle the New York branch of Park Industries right?” He questioned and saw the boy finally lifting his gaze and focusing on his. There were a whole lot of emotions displayed in the other's eyes which amazed him. He was slowly drowning in the depth of the eyes staring at him and he had to prevent it! So he raised his eyebrows to draw the other's attention back to the conversation he had just initiated.

"Uh, yes." he replied. The taller kept his gaze fixated on his and oddly enough his heart started thumping and fluttering. 

"How's the place like? I heard that the city is a beautiful sight to watch at night?" he asked again, desperately trying to keep the conversation alive.

In spite of his attempts, he failed to keep the conversation going because the taller refused to let go of his gaze and kept his mouth shut. He decided that it was better to avoid looking at Chan Yeol and broke the eye-lock with a smile and a slight shake of his head. He then walked to the piano to play the second verse of his song and in the hopes of completing the song, in case inspiration suddenly kicks in.

The answer is you~

My answer is you~

I showed you my everything

You are my everything because I was so sure

 

I should have been more careful, I should have saved myself

So I wouldn't get hurt

I have never felt like this before like my breath will stop

My head is filled with thoughts of you

Your face, the sound of your laughter

 

The answer is you

My answer is you...

He stopped at the end of the second verse which seemed too sudden. 

"Why would you stop singing?" He heard Chan Yeol's deep voice booming almost like a shout. 

"Because I'm yet to complete the song..." He replied.

They talked a bit about the song and other related things. Chan Yeol was not just interested but also had a great deal of knowledge about music, he realized. They were getting comfortable w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter