~ Change ~

Unchain My Heart

The next morning came and you could feel little sun shining on your face. You opened your eyes and couldn't see Taehyung beside you. After you washed up, you went downstairs and smelled something weird?. You saw Taehyung standing in the kitchen and making breakfast. "Do you need help?" "Oh Yui-ah you are awake. Well.." He smiled and stepped aside and you saw something burning up. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" you yelled and got the pan out of his hand. You pushed it under water and smoke went up to the ceiling. You coughed and waved away the smoke in front of your face. "What were you trying to make?" "Some eggs and pancakes, but i guess they didn't turn out that good" he laughed half-hearted. "Go shower. I will make breakfast" you ordered him and started to make breakfast. 

After Taehyung was done he went to the kitchen and saw a table full of food. Pancakes, Eggs, Toast with Bacon, Salad and Fruits. "THIS is what i call a breakfast" he shouted, sat down and started to eat. You just laughed and started to eat as well.

The storm has calmed down and you were packing your things."Don't you want to stay a little longer?" Taehyung hugged you from behind. "I can't. Tomorrow is school Taehyung. You should do your homework" He rolled his eyes, grabbed your bag and you went home.

You washed your clothes, doing some housework, finished your homework and now laying in bed and thinking about what happened last night. You have never been such a open person, or even letting someone take over your feelings that fast. But Taehyung did. And it kinda made you happy. You read a book few months ago, which said you sometimes have to take risks and open up, what you would totally not do! If Taehyung wasn't there. But maybe the author was right. Little risks in life might change your lifestyle forever and Taehyung could be that change. You don't why, but Taehyung gives you that calm in life you need. Yes he is clumsy and kind of a dumbie, but that's what you like. It calms you down to see him not caring about certain things, he just enjoys life. That's what you want too. To enjoy life. 

"Let's see Kim Taehyung, if you can change my life" you said to yourself and went to sleep.

You don't know, but tomorrow is going to be a long day.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Annyeong my dear readers, i know this one isn't that exciting, but wait for the next chapter! It might not be what you think :p