~ Back Together ~

Unchain My Heart

"I'm your Taehyung."

You were standing in front of Taehyung for 10 minutes. You could hear the wind getting stronger and stronger. Maybe a storm will come up tonight. I'm your Taehyung. These words keep ringing in your head. Is it really him? He got the bracelet. It MUST be him! All these years you spent thinking where he was. What he have been doing all this time? If he was okay or not? You didn't even know if he was alive or not. 

Back then, 13 years ago, you two were playing outside in your garden. Everything seemed normal. You laughed, played hide and seek. You were supposed to hide and you did behind a tree. 10..9..8..7.....4...3..2...1. "I'm coming to catch you Yui-ah!" You giggled behind the tree and you knew Taehyung will find you in a second, but this second became one minute, two, three.. "Taehyung?" You peeked and saw that Taehyung was nowhere to be found. "Taehyung!" you screamed, but nothing. You went inside the house and saw your mother talking to Taehyungs mother. "I understand. It will be a lot better there i guess. Make sure to call us when you arrive" "Omma, i can't find Taehyung", you made a sad face. "Yui-ah, Taehyung went home and won't come back any time soon." You looked at her. If you only knew that this "any time soon" would mean never again.

You didn't realize that Taehyung went back to buy drinks and came back and gave you your favorite drink. "Let's take a walk" he said and you nodded. What a beautiful nightsky. You looked up to the sky and then back to Taehyung. "You sure have changed" He stopped and looked at you with a questionable face. "Me? I think you mean yourself! Look at your hair! It's so brownisch. Doesn't suit you at all!" "WHAT? I always had brown hair! And you? Look how tall you are! What are you trying? To become a giraffe! Applause to Taehyung Life-Goals!" You clapped and laughed at his face. He was surley shocked about your statement about him, but suddenly smiled. "I'm glad your humor is still the same." You both walked for quite a while and you were thinking how to ask him why he left. Should i? I mean i have to know! I mean i'm his best friend, well... I was his best friend. "Taehyung?" "Hm?" He turned his face towards you. "Why did you left back then?" You looked down and stopped walking. You really wanted to know. Maybe, just maybe you two could be best friends again. He stopped walking too and looked at you. "My father got a new job back then. We had to move. I really wanted to tell you, but it was so suddenly. My mom picked me up and we had to hurry to catch our flight. I'm sorry i couldn't tell you." "It's okay" you said and started to walk again. It was really okay. I mean why should he appologise? I didn't own him or anything. Of course his dad job was important. It's okay. That's what you kept saying in your head. "Should i bring you home?" "No. It's okay" "No, please. It's late. Let me bring you home" You nodded and kept walking. Standing in front of your house you thanked him and wanted to go in. All the way to your house, you two didnt even say a word. You didnt know what talk about with him. It's still so strange. You need your time to accept the thing that your 13-years missing best friend is back again and you two are going to the same school, same class, so you have plenty of time. You thanked him and turned to open your door. "Yui-ah?" You turned to Taehyung again. "I'm sorry." "It's okay Taehyung, really. Don't worry about it. I'm glad you are here again." You smiled and went in. After you closed your door and your heart starts beating like crazy. What is this!? You now realized what happened. You went into your room and fell into your bad. So lets sum it up. You are going to school again. Okay. You still have no friends. Okay. You went to that new school and saw a hot guy. Okay. That hot guy turned out to be Taehyung your missing best friend. Okay. NOT OKAY! How am i supposed to behave beside him! Are we still friends? or not? Should i talk normally with him or should i just act like a classmate. I mean as little kids we spent a lot of time together, but he left and 13 years without him means 13 years being alone and doing everything on my own. Yeah. It's easy. I will just ignore him. Like being a normal classmate. No friends, no behaving like we know everything about each other. Just normal college students. Yep. That's the best way. It will only ruin my grades if i stress myself, thinking about Taehyung and our past friendship. It ended when he left. After you decided that, you washed up and went to sleep. 

The next day you were sitting in class, watching the birds again out of the window. Taehyung haven't come yet. Maybe he is late or he overslept. The bell rings and class started. Taehyung haven't come the first 4 hours and you were kinda worried. Maybe he doesn't want to come. Maybe it's because of me. Wow. Bravo Taehyung. After you told me who you were, you left again. That's what you thought. During lunchtime, an announcement was made: " Park Yui, please go to the Directors office. Park Yui, please go to the Directors office" Wow, uncle couldn't you make it more obvious? You stood up and went to your uncles office. "Oh Yui-ah, you came. Please sit down. I have something to tell you. Today i talked with your father and he was really worried about you. I told him that you are doing fine and that he shouldnt worry, but you really need to call him back. I know you dont want to talk to him, but he is really worried!" "Because of this, you had to call me out like that?" "Well, i thought it would be cool and people would be impressed, that they call you out on speakers." You stood up and wanted to go, but your uncle held your hand. "Will you call him?" "No!" "Please Yui-ah. I will do anything!" "Hm.. Tell me Kim Taehyung adress." "What?!" Your uncle looked at you surprised! "I can't do that! I can't give you personal information about students." "Then i won't call him" Your uncle was thinking quite a time, but went to his table and took out a folder. "Here you are and here is your dads number! I will check if you called!" "Thanks" you smiled and went outside. You have to know why Taehyung didn't come today. Maybe something happened. You don't actually know, why you care, but you do. So much about "i'm not gonna act like his friend. I'm gonna ignore him, we are just classmates." yeah sure. You made your way out of school and headed to the adress your uncle gave you. 

After some time, you stood in front of a big house. Daebak, you thought. That house is huge! On your way, you asked your teacher if there are any papers for Taehyung you could bring over. It would be quite weird, popping up at his house for no reason. Now you have one. You will just give him the papers and go again. Yeah. Thats the plan. You were standing in front of his door and wanted to knock, but your hand won't move. What if his mother opens the door? What will i say? Hello, i'm Yui. Remember me? You left me 13 years ago. No no! I can't do this. You turned back and wanted to go, but suddenly the door opened. "Yui-ah?" You quickly turned around and your face turned completley red. Well..sh*t. Taehyung was standing at the doorframe and looked at you. "What are you doing here?" His voice is husky and his nose is red. He must have catch a cold. Oh my God, i'm so stupid and judged him because he was not at school. Saying he left again, but he only catched a cold. Poor boy. 

"Our teacher said i should give you these papers, so i came to give it to you." "Oh, thank you." "No problem. So... i'm going. Bye!" You turned around and wanted to go, but Taehyung said:" Wait, do you want to come in, i was making tea, so.. if you don't mind to join me?" "No, no you are sick as i see. You need to rest. I have to go really.. i.." "Please!" Taehyung held your hand and looked deep into your eyes. I would be stupid not to go in now. You nodded and you two went in. "Wow.." "You like it?" You turned around and saw Taehyung smiling at you. "Hm. It's such a big house. It's really beautiful" You two went into the living room and sat down. Ah.. what should i do? I'm at Taehyung house and i don't even know what to talk about. You moved around nervously and bite your lips. "You don't have to be nervous" Taehyung said and gave you a cup of tea. "Huh?" "You are biting your lips. You only do that when you are nervous." he smiled. Oh my God, was i that obvious?! How embarrassing!!! "Do you mind if i turn on the TV?" You shook your head and Taehyung the TV. 최종병기 활 (Choejongbyeonggi Hwal)/(War of Arrows) was playing. One of your favorite movies. You watched the movie with all your passionate might, you didn't even realize that it started to rain heavily outside and you forgot your umbrella. Suddenly a loud thunder! The power failed and everything was dark. "Taehyung?" You touched the seat beside you but couldn't feel anyone. "Taehyung!" No one answered. You were so into the movie, you didn't even realize that Taehyung was not sitting beside you anymore. You stood up and tried to find your way out of the living room. Too bad you couldn't see anything, it was already 9 in the evening and the storm was getting stronger and stronger. Where the heck is Taehyung? you thought and fell over a chair. "Argh.. dammit. TAEHYUNG!" you screamed and suddenly you could hear someone walking upstairs. You stood up and followed the sound. There was a light inside one room. A huge figure was standing in front of a closet and searching for something. You couldn't see if it was Taehyung or not, so you stood behind the door and peeked inside. The person turned around and you could see that something was dripping from his nose. You screamed and ran downstairs. The front door was closed, full of panic you went into the living room and fell over the same chair again. You could hear footsteps coming downstairs, you hide behind the sofa and held your ears. Where is Taehyung and who is this? You were shaking on your whole body. Why must this happen to me? I wanted to make sure that Taehyung is okay and now this! You could hear the footsteps coming closer, your heart is racing and your breath is more than NOT normal. Suddenly you could feel a hand touching your shoulders, you screamed and stood up. Trying to defend yourself, your arms kept waving around. "Yui-ah! Yui-ah!" You could hear Taehyungs voice and you stopped your arms. You looked up and saw Taehyungs face in total shock. He held a flashlight to his face, so you could see his face. Tears were streaming down your face. "Taehyung!" you hugged him and started crying. "Shh..it's okay. I'm here." He held you close and your hair and back. "You..there..was.." you mumbled under your tears. "It's okay. I'm here. Come sit down" You nodded and you both set down on the sofa. "Where..were you?" you brush away your tears. "I was looking for another flashlight and candles. I called the electricity service and they said we will have power tomorrow morning again." "oh.." So it was Taehyung. You looked at his nose and saw there were little blood stains. "Your nose.." He held his nose and turned around. "Oh sorry. When i'm in panic, my nose starts to bleed." That's why i saw something dripping when i saw him. I'm so stupid. All the time it was Taehyung and i kept running away and screaming like it was a burglar. How embarrassing! "Sorry.." He looked at you. "What for?" "For running away and screaming like crazy." He giggled and held your hand. Your face turned red and you looked down. "There is nothing to be sorry about. I'm the one who scared you. I'm sorry." He hugged you and you didn't know that your face could turn even more red than this! Thanks to God it's dark, so he couldn't see. "Stay here tonight." Taehyung said suddenly. You looked up and he was directly looking at you. Your eyes met and you could feel the tense. His eyes are really beautiful. Although you couldn't see properly, you know his eyes are shining. "Please stay." he whispered in your ear in his husky voice. You nodded and placed your head on his shoulder. After a few minutes, well for you these minutes were like hours, you two stood up and he showed you the way to the bathroom so you could wash up. Since no one was waiting at home, you could stay the night and no one would like to go home on this kind of weather either. 

When you walked outside, candles were placed everywhere and you found your way to the room. A T-shirt and jogging pants were laying on the bed. You changed and Taehyung went into the room. His cheeks were a little bit pinkish, but maybe you didn't see properly. "This is the only room that is warm enough to sleep in. I hope that's okay for you." he said. You nodded and made your way to the sofa next to the bed. It's okay as long as it's warm. Suddenly you were lifted up and Taehyung carried you to the bed."What are you doing?!" He didn't say anything and placed you under the blankets. "YAH!" "I'm not letting you sleep on the sofa, are you crazy? It's not comfortable." "But.." "But nothing. Just sleep!" You thought Taehyung will sleep on the sofa. Well...no. Taehyung lay in bed and covered himself up. So there you are. In a foreign house. With Taehyung. Laying in bed. Good choice Yui to stay here, you thought. Your face was burning, you think even the room is filling up in a red light. Suddenly Taehyung wrapped his arm around your waist and pushed you towards him. "It's warmer if we stay closer together" he smiled. Your body went stiff and you couldn't move. What is happening? What is he doing? Move Yui come on! He came closer. "Hmm..." you snuffled your hair. "I love strawberries." You looked at him with a shocked face. He lifted his shoulders up and looked innocent. You wanted to move away from him, but he was to strong. "Don't.." his husky voice in your ear again. "Stay with me." What is he trying to do? How could all of this happen? All you wanted is a normal and quite life and now this? Your best friend popped out of nowhere and now you are laying in the same bed as him! Just let it be Yui. I mean what is wrong with this? There will never ever be a chance like this again and who cares if it is Taehyung or not. You never felt this warmth from someone. Maybe it is not a bad idea to let this happen. It feels nice. Nothing is wrong about that, you thought and came closer to Taehyung. He smiled and hugged you tighter. He smelled so fresh, but there was a little vanilla scent. His eyes were closed and you looked at him. You have never been so close to him. His face is really a piece of art. You leaned closer to him. His eyelashed are really long. Closer. His lips look so soft. Closer. You realized how closer you are, your nose touched his. He opened his eyes and looked directly into yours. You squeaked and pushed him away. He almost fell of the bed. Taehyung laughed and came closer to you. "Yah, because of you i almost fell." His face went from cute to dead serious in 0,0000001 seconds. "I'm sorry, i..i..didn't wantmmmm.." He pressed his fingers on your lips. "Shhh.." He came closer and you stepped back. He came closer and closer until you hit the bed with your back. He came closer until his nose touched yours. Your heart started racing and you started to bite your lips. You couldn't look into his eyes. "Don't be nervous" You realized that you have been biting your lips all the time and suddenly you felt blood in your mouth. "Oh you are bleeding. I told you to stop that lip biting!" He looked at you with a serious face, but smiled. He came closer and you closed your eyes. Suddenly you could feel something warm on your lips. You opened your eyes and saw that Taehyung was kissing you. His eyes were closed and you could feel his warm lips on yours. They were so soft. You closed your eyes and leaned towards him. You could feel his smile under the kiss. He held your face and put you even closer. Why does this feel so good? I have never felt this before. This warmth. Maybe it's faith that Taehyung and me ended up here. After all this years. Years full of waiting. Tears streamed down your face and Taehyung looked at you. His face changed into a sad expression. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." "I missed you..Taehyung.." Now all defenses are down. I can't hold this anymore. I missed him so much.

"I missed you too.Yui-Ah."