~ Strangers ? ~

Unchain My Heart

You should apologize he said. Pff.. Who does he think he is? I will apologize when i want, you thought while walking down the hallway. Since it was your first day in school, your teacher let you go earlier from classes than planned, so you thought you should go visit the library to get some books for home. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Do you have any books about moon phases?" "Annyeonghaseyo. Of course it's on the 3rd shelf." "Thank you." You were really interested in astronomy, you have lots of books at home about stars, the galaxy, the milky way (which is your favorite) and other astronomical stuff. 

"I have never seen a girl being interested in astronomy before." The librarian said. "Oh well, i liked it since i was a little kid. Why? Is it that strange?" you laughed at him and for a moment you could see a little blush on his cheeks. Well he wasn't bad looking either. He was tall, maybe 183cm, black hair, round eyes and chubby cheeks. Reminds you of a doll. "Here is your book and please sign here. So i know who took it." You thanked him and went home. "Park Yui. What a beautiful creature you are.."

Before you go home, you grabbed something to eat at the supermarket. "Hmm...Ramen! Here it is. Hm..Chips, Snacks, and water. That's all i need for today" You walked to the cashier as someone bumped into you and all your food dropped. You looked up and saw .. 
"Kim Taehyung?!" He looked at you and squat down. "Ramen? Really? Is that all you eat?" He smiled at you and picked up your snacks." "Thank you" You took your snacks out of his hands and walked beside him, paid and went your way home. Ahh..why must something so embarassing happen in front of him! you let out a big sigh. "What's wrong princess? Being embarassed?" You startled and saw Taehyung standing in front of you with his big gumy smile. "How.. when..did..you?" You pointed in all possible directions. "I saw you going this way and wanted to give you this" You looked down and he holds a pair of slippers. AAAAAAAAAH.... your faced turned red and you took the slippers out of his hands. "Thank you." you muttered and went your way, but Taehyung keeps following you. "Why do you follow me?" "Because i want to." "You turned around and saw his smile. You turned back and went your way again. Why is his smile so beautiful??? I know that he is quite popular with the girls. I mean today in class the girls litterally broke hands and legs just to talk to him. Plus he is tall and got a good figure. His eyes are beautiful too. Arh.. what am i thinking? He is just another playboy like the others. Just because he is good-looking doesnt mean he is a good person. Yes. That's it. You were talking to yourself that you didnt realize you were already at your house. You looked around and saw Taehyung passing next to you. He went up the hill. Does he live there? NO WAY! You rushed into your house and started making your ramen. You looked at the slippers Taehyung gave you and you realized that you didn't even pay for them! Did he paid for it? Of course, because he couldnt give them to you if he havent. Ahhh..i need to pay him back tomorrow and tell him that he should stop bothering me. You ate up and went to sleep. Not knowing that tomorrow will be a long day. 

 

On your way to school, today you are not taking the bus, since you woke up really early and decided to go to school by foot, you saw a girl picking her books up from the ground. You went to help her and saw that she was all dirty. She was kind of surprised that you went to help her, but smiled at you. "What happened to you..Seo-yun-ah? " You saw her name on her name card. "Oh haha i just fell, that happens all the time" "You know i don't believe you?" She looked down and smiled. "Would you believe me even if i tell you the truth?" You nooded and made your way back to school, since you both realized that you are from the same school. "What class are you in?" "I'm in Class B. My first year. And you?" "Class D. My first year too" "So will you tell me what happened?" She looked down again and smiled. "I won't tell anyone. I promise!" You put out your pinky and smiled. She locked her finger with yours and started talking. " The boys in my class..." She told you the whole story. How they threw her books on the ground, pushed her, took her money and threatened her if she tells anyone they will beat her up. You patterned her shoulder and smiled to cheer her up. "Let's wash of the dirt so you can be pretty again" you said and went into the school. "See you at lunch?" you asked Seo-yun-ah and she nodded and went back into her class. On your way to school she told you that she lived with her father and that she doesn't have many friends, just like you, except of the father-living-thing. So you two decided to be friends. You went back to your class and sat down. First subject: Math Easy cheasy for you. Well everything was easy for you since you always studied and well were interested in school. Nope. Not a nerd. Just interested. 

You put the money on Taehyungs desk, before he came in. He sat down and looked at you. "Whats that?" " Huh? How would i know?" You turned your head away and looked outside the window. " You don't need to pay me back" He placed the money on your desk and you again took it and placed it right back on his desk. "Take it. So i can sleep better" you said with your head still turned to the window. You saw something on your desk again " LISTEN TAEHYUNG I WANT TO PAY YOU..." you turned around but there was no Taehyung sitting there. Everyone stared at you. You sat down again and looked at your desk. A note? Want me to walk you home again today? WHAT?? Oh no no no... You wished Kim Taehyung ! You scrumpled up the paper and threw it away. 

"So how was your class today? Did the boys say anthing to you?" Seo-yun and you were eating your lunch outside, since the sun was out today. "No. They just asked me who you were." "Me? Why do they want to know that?" "Maybe because it was strange. No one talks to me and today you went into my class with me. I'm so scared Yui-ah." "You don't have to be Seo-yun-ah." "But what if they go against you now because of me?" She looked away sadly. "Don't worry. They won't. Let's eat up and go back okay?" She nodded and stuffed the honey bread into . 

Finally classes are over. You walked down the hallway when suddenly someone grabbed you and pushed you into a classroom. You are were still closed and your body froze. "Yah, open your eyes!" You opened them and saw 4 boys standing in front of you and one was behind you holding your arms. "Who are you?!" "Im the one asking questions here. What relationship do you have with Seo-yun?" Those were the boys that bullied Seo-yun-ah. You swallowed and tried to free your arms, but the boy is holding them so tight that you are unable to move. The tall brown-haired guy stepped closer to you so your faces are just a few cm away from each other. " Didn't you hear me? I asked what are you to Seo-yun?" He reached around your neck and pushed you. The boy behind you stepped aside and your back hit the wall. " What do..you..want.." "What we want? We want you to stop being all nicley with Seo-yun! She is our toy so stop playing with her!" "I am not ..play.." It was hard to speak, because his hand is holding your neck really tight. "I'm saying this again. Don't talk to her. Ever. Again. " He let you go and you dropped to the ground. They left and you barley lifted yourself up and went outside. Still feeling the tightness around your neck and rubbing it you suddenly bumped into someone. An angel-like smile greeted you. Kim Taehyung. What is he doing here? "Ready to go home?" What? He waited here for me? Is he crazy? You just ignored him and went down the street. Taehyung ran after you and held your hand. He turned you around and you saw a serious look on him. "What happened?" You looked at him with a strange face. "What do you mean?" "On your neck. What happened?" "Nothing" He free yourself from his grip and started walking again. He followed you and blocked your way. "Who did this to you!" "Nobody! What do you want from me? Just leave me alone" You ran away. What does he want? Why would i tell him? As if he is interested in my life? Nobody is! So why all this acting. Argh.. i really hate him! A few meters before your house you felt a little dizzy, but you kept on walking. It's okay, i'm almost home, then i will just lie down and sleep. Right before you opened the door you fell to the ground. Arh..what is this? My head hurts so much..and then everything went black.

Little rays of sunshine tickled your nose. You streched your arms and legs and opened your eyes. Ah.. so nice to lie in bed. You smiled and looked at the ceiling. WAIT WHAT?!?! you stood up and looked around. Okay. My room. My bed. My Chair. Everything mine here. Good. you sighed. But wait? How did you get here? You remembered that you fell in front of your door and then..and then... What happened? Suddenly you saw your door opened and Taehyung walked in. OH MY GOD ! You looked at him full of shock. He smiled and put down the cup of tea he was holding. "How are you feeling?" You nodded. Did he bring me inside? Why is he still here? "I made you tea. I hope it is okay i used your kitchen. Drink up, then you will feel better." "Thank you" He smiled and sat down on your bed. "Your room is really nice. I saw the pictures on your wall. He were cute when you were small" Your face turned red. How embarassing! "Who is that little boy?" "My best friend." "Are you two still friends?" "No. He left me when we were young. I didnt see him since then." "Oh.. I bet he still watches over you" He smiled at you and stood up. "I bet he would be happy to see you again." "How would you know?" " Believe me i know a lot about you, but you won't let me show that to you." He smiled again. Those smiles are giving you heartattacks. Might pass out again. But something on his answer bothered you. "You don't know nothing about me. So stop talking and get out of my house. I already thanked you for taking care." He laughed and looked at you. " You dont believe me? Then how do i know that yoou are interested in astronomy since you were little? How do i know that you are a bad singer but you still like to sing? And ehm.. how do i know that you broke your arm once?" You stared at him totally blank. How does he know all of this! This guy is more than just creepy. You stood up and pushed him outside, till you reached your door. "Leave. Now!" He made a puppy-face "Why? I thought we could talk a little more". "You and me got nothing to talk about. Thank you for taking care of me but thats it ! Don't talk to me!" He reached out for your neck and you stepped back. "Will you tell me who did that to you?" His face was all serious and he looked deep into your eyes. You shivered for a moment but then get a grip of yourself again. "Yah don't touch me!" "Yui! Who did this! I want to know! I swear if i find out who that did ..i'm .." "What huh? What will you do? I told you me and you got nothing to do with each other! Just leave me alone and leave ! We are nothing but that classmates. No not even that! We are strangers nothing more Taehyung. So please leave!" You pushed him out of your front door and closed it. What is he even thinking? Just because he helped me doesn't mean he could be all protective and take responsibility! You went back to your room and lied down. All of this exhausted you so much that you fell asleep immediately. Few hours later your hunger woke you up and you decided to go to the market to get some ramen. When you opened the door a little note was lieing on the ground.

For Yui from Taehyung. 

"I'm sorry that i bothered you so much Yui. I wanted to tell you everything today. But i just couldn't. Your sad face when you told me your best friend left you, i just..couldn't stand it. I hope you will forgive me. Please take care of yourself. When you read this, i will be waiting at the park. Please visit me. I have something important to tell you." Kim Taehyung.

Is it that important that he will be waiting for such a long time? What if it something really important? Argh.. Yui-ah why are you the person who can't say no! You shouldnt be going! No No ! I won't go. That's what you decided and voilá you found yourself on your way to the park. Argh Yui-ah why are you so dumb dumb dumb? You shouldn't do this! This is wrong. Just wrong. Mumbling to yourself you saw Taehyung standing at the pond. You remaind standing where you were and looked at him. It was 10 in the evening and everything was so silent. Only his beautiful figure could be seen. He is really a beautiful human. His hair which are perfectly styled backwards. The water reflects the moonlight and shining on him. A flawless face. Beautiful lips. He was just standing there in his white shirt and black jeans. Every girl would fall for him no matter what. You took a step closer so you could see him better. Wow.. his legs are really long. One step closer. His eyes are so shiny. One step closer. *Crack* Taehyung turned around and saw you standing there. Totally embarassed and red like a tomato. He smiled and told you to come over. I'm so dumb. I'm just so dumb. How awkward is this? Why is this always happening to me? You can't be serious Yui-ah. Full of thoughts you didn't realize that Taehyung pushed you into his arms. "Thank you. Thank your for coming." He was so tall, that your face fits perfectly into his chest. He is warm. You instinctively hugged him back. "I'm sorry Yui. I ..just couldn't tell you." You lifted your head and looked into the beautiful eyes of his. It cought your breath. How beautiful they are.. "I..I'm Taehyung" You looked at him with a weird look. "I know that." You let him go and stepped back. "No. You don't understand. I'm Taehyung." He held a bracelet up and your eyes widen. That was the bracelet you gave your best friend before he left. You looked at him and tears streamed down your face. "I'm sorry Yui-ah. I am Taehyung."

"Your Taehyung."