027

The Untouchables

Chaeyeon entered the stadium with her manager, she exhaled and smiled.

“Two more nights, and its done.” Manager Li chuckled.

I’ll check the backstage staff, are~

I’m going to walk around for a bit, ge, just to get familiar with the stage. Call me if its sound check time.

The male nodded and left her, Chaeyeon bowed politely as staff and crew greeted her. She made her way towards the bleachers and easily climbed over the steps.

She plopped down on one of the center seats and looked at the huge stage, she smiled.

“You look happy, well for someone who just destroyed all my life’s work.”

She froze and stood up, Kris was looking at her as he made his way towards her row.

“How did you get in?” She took a step back as he stopped in front of her, he just shook his head at her.

“You greedy~”

Before he could take another step, four guards dressed in black suits surrounded her.

“Ma’am, vice president Park is waiting for you downstairs.” One of the spoke, Chaeyeon looked down, Chanyeol was standing by the speakers, his eyes were on Kris and he had a cold expression on his face.

“And, please vacate the establishment immediately.”

Chaeyeon felt the two guards nudge her towards the steps as they walked behind her, she glanced behind her and watched as the other two males push Kris towards the fire exit.

 

 

“So, we’re having dinner tonight at Suho hyung’s place.” Chanyeol started as they entered Chaeyeon’s dressing room.

“That sounds good, barbeque by the great Do Kyungsoo?”

Chanyeol chuckled and sat down across her.

“But, earlier, Chaeyeon~”

“Don’t worry about it, I was just a little confused how he got inside. Thanks, oppa.”

“They’re your guards, I think it was Suho hyung or Sehun who assigned them to you. You just didn’t know they were following you.” Chanyeol nodded.

“You make it sound as if RBHD has its own army.”

“We have our own army of hackers and computer experts.” He pointed out, he grinned before Chaeyeon plopped beside him and took out a lanyard with a big ID hanging on it.

“Backstage pass for the fiancé.” She mused, Chanyeol just mussed her hair.

“I also got one for everybody. I just hope Baekhyun and Chen oppa wouldn’t get so hyper and crazy. They tend to start chaos.”

 

 

 

“It’s unbelievable.” Kai pointed out as he looked at his phone screen, Kyungsoo was pushing the grocery cart while Sehun followed them.

“He somehow got in the concert venue.” He continued as he read Chanyeol’s message.

There was already news about Kris’s doings, although his company hasn’t reacted yet, but rumors about him being a drunkard and destructive were coming out. And it didn’t help when Lay’s connections in China produced some proof of his destructiveness and uploaded them on the Internet.

“I told you, Sehun should have shot him and say it was self~”

“Kyungsoo,” Suho sighed at the younger male, the four were buying some meat and other ingredients for the dinner tonight. Sehun was just quietly following his friends when somebody stopped in front of them, Kyungsoo’s eyes widened and he looked at the eldest.

“Ch-Chaeri,” Suho was a little stunned, Kai looked away. Sehun’s brows met.

“You guys are shopping, that means barbeque night.” Chaeri grinned at them, Kyungsoo glanced at Sehun.

“Yeah…Just like the usual, how have you been doing?” Suho cleared his throat.

“I’m doing well, oppa. It’s been while since I’ve been home, most of my friends have migrated.”

“Then…would you like to join us later?”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened and he looked at his hyung, horrified.

Sehun exhaled.

“Of course! I’ll see you later, oppa. You too, guys.” She said before moving on.

“Hyung!” Kai half-whined, Sehun just shook his head before leaving his friends.

 

 

Chaeyeon pulled over in front of a black and white modern villa in Cheongdam, she slid down her car and walked to the gate, before she could press the doorbell, the gate opened, revealing a grinning Lay.

“Hi, mei!” He said as he pulled her in the house.

“You seem energetic.” She mused as she followed Lay to the house, Chanyeol was standing by the door with a grin on his face.

“Please don’t tell me, you guys are all unconsciously wearing black again, it’s getting creepy.” She pointed out as she stepped in the house, Suho welcomed her with a hug.

“Oh, yeah, everyone’s in black again.” She mused as she hugged him back.

“How were your rehearsals?” Chanyeol asked as he led her to the garden, where Kyungsoo was manning the grill with Baekhyun.

“It was tiring, but thanks for dropping by, oppa.” She nudged him, Chanyeol nodded.

“I’ve been thinking,” She paused when she saw a female talking with Xiumin, it all looked like the guys were trying to avoid her.

“Babe, hi!” Kai practically jumped to her, she balked and stepped back.

“Oh, my ex-girlfriend’s here.” Kyungsoo waved at her with a knife still in hand.

“Come on, time to eat.” Suho called them to the dining table, Chaeyeon glanced at the female again, and somehow she looked familiar.

“Ah, right, Chaeyeon-ah,” Xiumin called her over. The female glanced at her briefly, her nose scrunched up.

“Hi.” Sehun came from behind her, she tensed when he pecked her cheek before walking to the table. The female’s eyes widened.

“This is Chaeri, our friend. Chaeri, this is~”

“I know her, oppa, Kang Chaeyeon, celebrity.” Chaeri spoke, there was something in her tone that made Chaeyeon’s left brow go up.

Oh no, a wild spoiled chaebol daughter has appeared!

They all gathered at the dining table, Chaeri positioned herself between Lay and Kai, Chaeyeon plopped down beside Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“It has been a long time since I last saw all of you.” Chaeri mused as she picked up her chopsticks.

Chaeyeon looked at the girl, her brows furrowing.

“Right, how have you been?” Baekhyun spoke.

“Working in Japan made me miss Korean food, so I’m glad Kyungsoo oppa made food tonight.”

Then Chaeyeon choked on her drink, Chanyeol glanced at her, concerned.

“Who’s Lee Chaeri? Your friend?”

“She….She..She’s the reason why Kai and Sehun fought.”

“..Huh?”

“She used Kai just to get Sehun. That’s why…nobody talks about her.”

“Right, you have a new addition to your squad, a celebrity too, daebak. You run in the same circle with them too?” Chaeri eyed her warily, Chaeyeon just grew amused.

“Circle?” Chaeyeon echoed.

“I mean, you know who these guys are, right?”

Sehun tensed in his seat.

“Kind of.” Chaeyeon shrugged as she started to eat.

“Then, oppa, how about we go out of town for the weekend, it’s been a while since we had a match of polo. Sehun’s really good at it.” She asked, they all looked at Suho, the guys glared at their hyung, while Suho flinched.

“Sure, I’m sure we’re free…right?”

Kyungsoo made a face at his plate.

“Chaeyeon should join us too.” Chen piped in.

“You’re free, right?” Kai nudged Chaeyeon’s foot under the table.

“I don’t think~” She winced when Kai stepped on her foot.

“I’m free, sure, let’s go.” She glared at Kai, who just winked at her.

“Do you know how to play polo? You do know what polo is, right?” Chaeri glanced at her again.

Chaeyeon then smirked. Chanyeol and Lay exchanged looks, Chaeri had no idea who Chaeyeon really was.

 

“We’ll see.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++