With You

Always You

Here I am, can you hear it? The small trembles of my heart. It's probably love , I think of you    

 
 
Like any woman, but especially with two public breakups and tax scandal,  hye Kyo safeguarded her heart throughout her 20s. She surrounds herself with supportive people, her manager, stylists who has become her extended brothers and sister as she was an only child. In a 2007 , at 26 years old she was asked  a question in an interview on whether she choose love or career. She said career. And to think that she had to go another heartbreak next 3 years. When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade, in her case it was a lot of lemonade.  
 
Hye kyo decided on TWTWB drama in 2013 and that's where she got  to know more of Joong Ki, this smart and easy going hoobae who happens to be good friends with In Sung sunbae her co star in TWTWB and besides she had a good impression of him when she met him first 2012 briefly with Ah in. She found him entertaining  , they flirted abit but it was never serious until she noticed how persistent he was. Daring guy she thought. And she liked that about him. Many guys would be too intimidated by her superstar bonafide and seniority. Even A listers actors.. Worst still they try to be the man but never follow through with proper actions after few challenges as most of them are torn between fame, loyalty to fan wives and wanting to date. So she realized later on that none of these guys were really putting her as a priority. But she understood their position. She never blamed them. But because she was the female she would be accused by the netizen at times. At one point her agency had to take 41 netizens to court because of their malicious comments. 
 
She never thought someone her junior would be that confident but not cocky. He was very much a gentleman. Many times she would mistaken him as trying to be a nice to a sunbae.. But his actions were getting persistent. And in her early 30s, she really begin to let her hair down more, and be more open to have good friendships and relationship. That kiss in the trailer was not something she planned anyway.  She just it was good and right at the moment she felt his genuine feelings for her. So puppy like. Was it because she was empty? Or did she feel needed to be treated like a noona? Moji? What is tugging feeling in her heart? "Pabo" she scolded herself. But then there he was, always so consistent. He might not be at her side at all times. But he was more present than any guy was in her past. He wasn't ashamed or intimidated by her. He was ready to hold her hands and walk with her. Call it women intuition, but it felt calming.
 
Then they end up in a meeting with KES. She was happy to see real life Kang Mo Yeon and Yoo Shi Jin . It was exactly how she envisioned it. The chemistry is daebak. No explanation needed. When they parted that night, writer nim said to Joong Ki "it's time you date properly. Congratulations. Now you two continue while I'll set a schedule for the first script reading. Enjoy the rest of the night"  
 
 It was their first meet up after he was discharged. They parted after the kiss and meeting after so long the situation was a little awkward.  She was nervous of course but she was trying to act cool. "Can i get a hug? I really missed you chingu" she requested. Joongki pulled her into his arms and said "Bogoshipta.. Nadu" "I distracted myself with training, work, girl groups , all sorts of activities but..." She laughed while he let her go. "Ne arraso. Sometimes i cannot tell when you're joking. It's really good to have you back" "But I have decided to stick to the promise too. I decided to do this with you" he looked dumbfounded "what do you mean? "I mean I chose to film with you so I  can be with you" "yah i think i confessed. Why aren't you saying anything?"   "You know how I respond to confessions" he pulled her into his embrace, and placed his lips onto hers. And when Hye Kyo felt his lips, she puts her arms around him and deepened the kiss. At that moment Hye Kyo threw all her worries away. At the moment, it is a story on how a boy likes a girl, and girl likes a boy and the story of how they begin a simple love story. The world did not matter.