A little girl

Always You

When I sit by the window during sunset, And look at the faraway clouds floating, I draw the memories that I want to find on the sky. 

 

With a promise sealed with a kiss,  Joong ki was off to Military service May 2013. Few people knew about it. That was the year many groundbreaking dramas were released, he carefully observed them all. He reads about Hye Kyo's This  Winter The Winter Blows and her Chinese projects. Jo In Sung hyung sort of knew their progress and would update Hye Kyo besides the letters exchanged between them. Kwang Soo , Joong Ki's cherished friend also helped him to attend to his brother's wedding as a second son. Many awaited Joong Ki's comeback, he carefully reviewed the many scripts for his 2015 comeback. He would exchange ideas with Hye Kyo, and also silly banters on HYe Kyo's good looking co-stars. "The reason live for these days" she would . "Well, if you're going live with other good looking chinese celebs , don't bother living well" and they would make peace after that. Hye kyo missed him terribly. As she watched korean drama scene, she stayed low profile. 2014 was a big hit for Hye Kyo due to her tax scandal. Her accountant reportedly mismanaged her accounts and caused her so much trouble from the media and public. Joong ki's heart ached as he couldn't do anything to protect her but he would send her messages to cheer her "Himneseyo!" Which truly helped her... One day she got a contact from a writer , the one and only Kim Eun Sook who wrote the successful drama that just aired, which was Heirs. "Hye kyo shi, I am writing something with you in my mind. Would you make time for drinks with me? " and they met up. 

While discussing one night after a few drinks.. Kim Eun Sook and Hye Kyo was already into her character as this doctor who volunteers in a war torn country and meet this soldier which later they fall in love. Many did not know but KES knew Hye Kyo through Hyun Bin her ex who starred in Secret Garden. Although it ended in 2008 , Hyun bin put a good word for Hye Kyo, and KES being a Hye Kyo fan promised her a good role in her future projects. "Hye kyo shii, are you dating?" Which made Hye Kyo almost spitted out her beer that she was drinking. "Unnie.. Why do you ask that?" "Unnie wants to know if you have any lead male celeb in your mind perfect for this role of Yoo Shi Jin? " i think you should date properly in this role. That what unnie is thinking", she said with a teasing manner. "Well, this may be a little awkward... What do you think of Song Joong Ki shi?" "ah go minam (pretty boy) SJK? " she smiled. "Ne unnie" she nodded without explaining. "Arraso, let's see what unnie can do" she put a hand on her shoulders. 

 

Came Joong Ki's released from the military service, he was informed of special meeting with KES writer on a script that is going to be pre-produced and to be release Korea and China. When they met finally, she told him "You need to date properly" "i think you will be perfect for Yoo Shi Jin" He later found out that he would be casted onto the lead role opposite none other than Song Hye Kyo. Many expressed indifference because he had a pretty boy image. What chemistry could they portray? Noona-dongsaeng romance? Joong ki took this very seriously. He took it as a challenge for this comeback role. He was quite anxious to do this role properly first as an actor than can match Hye kyo and also the prove to the public that he could be leading as a man in a budding relationship. After two years, he did not know what she would think of him. Women, are hard to understand.. That is an understatement. 

 

(back to present in New York) 

"So you were confident when you took up the script?" Hye kyo asked. He laughed. "Probably alot of cold sweat. I hesitated and thought over it probably 1000 times" Joongki admitted sheepishly. "Well, if I like a guy, I'd like him to confess. "Sorry I thought At this age I got no time to waste" she joked. "I had to double check whether you are a minor" he pinches her cheek. "Yah!" She pushed his warm hands away but he pulled her closer. "Aigoo so adorable" he stared at her. "That I know" she replied. He grabbed her right hand. On her ring finger was a beautiful sparkling custom made ring. "I am still jealous Kwang Soo shi got the hand written stone at Navagio" she sulked. His lips curled up and took her hand and kissed it.    "Did you know this ring has Navagio stone in it? " he said nonchalantly. "What?" She looked surprise.