Happiness

What happen to forever?

         "Unnie!!!!! I'm here at your house right now, please open up the door to your sweet girlfriend :D." 21 year old Seolhyun shouted through the door of her girlfriends apartment.

           Soon the door opened revealing a tall gorgeous girl, her hair in a towel, a simple white t-shirt thrown on saying "try me" while just in a pair of boy shirts revealing her long legs. "While hello there baby, Happy 3rd anniversery although i do not believe this is the uummm best way of saying that to you, but uuuhhh come in." Hyejeong scratched the back of her neck with a wide smile on her angelic face.

            Seolhyun let out a chuckle before entering her girlfriend's apartment, mostly everything was plain white with the exception of furniture color. Pictures of Seolhyun and Hyejeong hanged on the wall forming a timeline throughout their high schools years together.Today was their anniversery namely their 3rd anniversery since Hyejeong had taken Seolhyun to the rooftop of the school at exactly 10:03 A.M. during school and confessed her feelings for Seolhyun who in turn gladly excepted the confession. ( For those who don't know why I chose 10:03 is because Seolhyun birthday is January 3rd so if u minus the zero's u get 1/3 which in turn is Seolhyun birthday), soon Hyejeong imerged from the kitchen with two hot chocoates in her hand.

            " So since today is our anniversery and it is 10:00 A.M. right now I would like to present you the greatest present ever." Hyejeong gladly explained as she gave one hot chocolate to Seolhyun and the other one she set down after she took a small sipp of the sweet drink. " First of all I wanted to explain I'm not a stalker never will be, but I did overhear you with Mina the other day while I was in the bathroom." So I wanted to present you this.

              Hyejeong took Seolhyun right hand and slipped a beautiful diamond heart ring on Seolhyun ring finger, before saying "You said exactly ' I want something that means a lot, that isn't something a rich person could buy that meant nothing, but something that would mean all kinds of meaning in one object' and there is a meaning to this ring, your much more valuable then this ring itself would ever be, in fact your more valuable then any diamond ring or anything would ever be, I bought this ring because the heart represents our heart beating at once while the diamond represents how beautiful our love shines when we are together, even if we were a million miles away from each other, our love for each other will never be seperated. I thank god everyday for giving me the courage to confess to you on that rooftop on this very day, I thank the moments we get to spend time with each other, everyday I look at you i feel as if It's my birthday everysingle day because all I ever will need in my life is you. No one could ever make my world shine brighter like you do for me everyday. I love everything you do and the weird adorable things you do to me everyday. I am so lucky to have you as my girlfriend and forever will be. I Shin Hyejeong will forevever love Kim Seolhyun, happy 3rd anniversery my love."

               Seolhyun was already crying tears of joy and love, she was speechless throughout Hyejeong entire confession, she felt so much love like she always did whenever they were together, everything Hyejeong said was the greatest thing her ears had ever heard besides Hyejeong saying 'I Love You' everyday to her or even hearing her voice everyday. " Hyejeong i love you so so much, I can't even imagine a world without you, I wouldn't be able to feel so much happiness if i hadn't met you. Everything you said I could right away say it back and mean it because I love you so much and nothing in this world can ever stop our love for each other."

              After Seolhyun finished her words, Hyejeong grabbed both of Seolhyun arms and kissed her passionately, the kiss was full of love and beauty all wrapped in one. Seolhyun never wanted this kiss to end, their kisses were always gentle and loving but today was different, it was a good different.

               The two soon had to seperate for air, both were breathing hard but smiling. Seolhyun lead Hyejeong to her couch and pushed her down. Seolhyun crawled on top of Hyejeong before kissing her sweet soft lips and biting her lower lip, causing the taller girl to moan in pleasure. They seperated leaving Hyejeong with a red face but a smirk. Seolhyun spoke up and said "maybe when we get married we can continue more." Hyejeong nodded her head in agreement before sitting up and wrapping her right arm around her girlfriends shoulders. They just hugged each other feeling the heartbeat of one another. Both were in love with each other, words couldn't explain their love torward each other. Just know they were madly in love with each other and no one in the world could ever change it, not even if god was agansit them their love wouldn't change at all, they would do anything for each other, they believed there would be a forever for them and they promised each other that. Never woulld there be a person or anything to stop their love for each other, or so they thought there wouldn't.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             

             HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!!! So this was the first chapter of What happen to forever? I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!!!! This chapter was like the introduction to the main story! So I hope you guys all enjoyed!!! Don't forget to comment and subscribe if you enjoyed the story so far! I will update chapter 2 in the future!!!!! Annyeong everyone!!!!!!!!!!