Personal Space Issues

Living Life: Block B Style

 

Yukwon POV

 

After ______ left the room everyone sat in the living room in a circle.

“Does she even realize that we’re famous?” Jaehyo finally spoke up after being mute for the pass two hours. I shrugged my shoulders at him.

“She is very quite. I mean the only time I heard her talk was when she greeted us and when she talked to Taeil-hyung.” P.O said while taking a bite out of a carrot.

“Her mother did say something to me about that.”

 

~~Flashback~~

 

“Now, Yukwonie, ________ has a fear of guys so please be very careful not to bombard her with all you friends,” My Aunty continued to blabber on. When will she finish. I got stuff to do, things to hide before this shows up. “Oh and please note that she its her last of school next week.”

“Yes, Aunty.” I said before sighing.

“Omo, I almost forgot the most important thing.” Lalalala... “She has very big personal space issues. If someone comes into her personal zone, she becomes very quite.” By now I have completely zoned.

“Yes, Aunty. Goodbye Aunty.” I hung up the phone. Did she say something important? I shrugged my shoulders and walked off. It must not have been that important to remember right?

 

~~End of Flashblack~

 

My mind went blank. Then it came zooming back into my head.

“AHH!!” I yelled getting up from my seat.

“What?” Kyung said looking at me with those brown eyes.

“Gotta to remember to tell Minhyukie not to sleep in his usual room.” I let out before sitting back down.

“Hyung, did you know this girl my school has personal space issues?” P.O said to Jaehyo. Personal space issues.

“Ahhhh!!” I jumped up again and yelled.

“What now?” Zico said informally. I gave him the look. “_______ last week of school next. We should ask Manager-hyung to give us a holiday so we can take _____ some where.” Zico gave me back the look I gave him.

“Do you really think they will give us the day off near or comeback? I don’t think so.” I sat back down and folded my arms.

“Anyway, Jihoon are you serious? This girl has personal space issues. By that what do you mean?” Kyung asked P.O. Personal Space Issues. Then I clicked.

“AHHH!!” I screamed even louder than before.

“Could you shut up Hyung!! I’m trying to talk to Kyung.”

“_________”

“What about her?” Jaehyo looked at me like I had gone crazy.

“Personal Space Issues.” They all gave me confused looks.

“Yes, that's what were talking about hyung. Now back to the story.” P.O said before turning back to Kyung.

“No no no. _______ has personal space issues. Her mother told me on the phone.”

“Question, what is personal space issues?” Taeil asked putting up his hand.

“To my understanding.” Zico said before getting up and standing in the middle of the living room. “Is when a person has an area around them that they don’t like people standing in. Kyung, come here.” Kyung stood next to Zico. Zico moved closer to him. “Personal Space. This includes touching and hugging and crap.” He grabbed Kyung hand and kissed. “Personal Space Invader.” He kissed his hand again and well Kyung slapped him across.

“I’m not that easy.” With the flick of his hair Kyung sat down.

“Anyway, do you get now Hyung.” I looked at Taeil and he nodded.

“Well, Imma head off to bed.” Zico left saying goodnight. P.O and Kyung shortly followed. I yawned but I had to stay awake to wait for Minhyukie.

“Go to bed Yukwon. Taeil and I will wait for Minhyuk to come home.” Jaehyo said patting me on the back.

“Thanks Hyung.” I got up. “Goodnight!” I jumped up and ran to bed. 

_____________________________________________________

Author Note

So, I'm sitting here eating my cookies and drinking my milk while trying to figure out how to explain personal space issues. 

Hmmm, anyway, enjoy, comment, share the love people <3

Peace Out~!