Meeting Jaehyo and Dinner Pounce

Living Life: Block B Style

 

 

 

__________ POV

 

“This is your room.” Yukwon had lead me into a room that was filled with abunk bed but also a single bed. “Sorry about all the stuff but we will move it as soon as we have a free day.” He said kicking a Hello Kitty stuff toy in the head.

“Ahh, question. Who sleeps in here usually?” I asked putting my bag down.

“Hmm, sometimes Zico, Jaehyo and Minhyuk.”

“Where are they going to sleep?” I wasn’t concerned or anything. I just wanted to make sure that I don’t wake up with someone next to me.

“Aigoo, my cousin concerned about my friends. Don’t worry. They will find somewhere. Now, settle in. Bathroom is right over there.” He started to mumble to himself as he left the room and closed the door. Once again, not concerned about them. I decide to get out of my uniform and into something more comfortable.  An over-sized jersey and black long leggings.

“_____-ah!! Come and meet Jaehyo!!” Yukwon yelled from the door. I quickly tied my hair up and opened the door. We both walked down the stairs to only be meet by another tall one, who mouth was hanging open. “Hyung, ________. __________, Jaehyo.” I bowed towards him but when I stood up straight he was gone.

“Ehh?” I was confused and so was Yukwon.

“Hmm, that's strange. Hyung never like that.” He shrugged it and walked off leaving me standing on the stairs.

 

Jaehyo POV

 

I run away and hid in the living room behind the curtain. _________, such a pretty name.

“Hyung....” She is so pretty. Wait is she staying here. “Hyung?” I felt someone poking my side. I turned my head to see Zico.

“What?”

“Why are standing behind here?” I came out from behind the curtain and tried to figure out what to say to him. Zico gave me a weird look before opening his mouth. “You know what, I don't want to. Anyway, have you seen Yukwon-hyung cousin? Dang that girl has got legs on her..” He kept blabbering on as I pushed past him and sat on the floor. At that very moment, ____ had to walk in. My face turned red. Zico stopped talking. A erted smile erupted onto his face, which scared the living day light out of me.

 

__________ POV

 

“So, _________, You can call me Oppa if you want. I mean, it might make this atmosphere.....” I started walking away as he kept talking. I don’t know if I can stay here much longer. We’ve got two erts, a guy with sweaty hands, the personal space invader called my cousin and a weird guy who seems to be afraid of me.

“_________, are you hungry?” Oh, almost forgot the normal one out of them all, Taeil. Was I hungry? I don’t know. All my feelings had seemed to be shocked out of me. I turned to look at a clock only to be meet with the greasy cucumber. I jumped in surprise as he just smiled. I turned back to Taeil and nodded.

“How about we get something from the shop down the road? Me and ______ will go!” Mr. Greasy grabbed my hand. I felt someone else pull onto my other hand. I looked up to Blondie grabbing onto my hand. Personal Space Invader No.3 : Mr. Blondie-Zico-Foreigner.

“No, I’ll take her to the shop.” He pulled me towards him.

“No, I will.” Greasy pulled me towards himself. I felt like a doll being fought over by two little girls. Maybe I should just get over these personal space issues? I mean come on, it’s not like it could any worst than this.

“Whats with all this.... Hyung what are you doing to _______?” The youngest said as he walked into the room holding a really nice looking ice cream. Zico and Kyung stopped pulling me and looked at him.

“We want to take her to the shop!” They said in unison. At that moment, Yukwon walked in with a bag of food. When did he leave?

“I’m back and with food.” He yelled while smiling that smile of his. It seemed like the word ‘Food’ was like a magic word. The smile on Yukwon’s turned into fear. All the guys, except for quite-weird-boy and Taeil, pounced on him like a lion would on its meat.

“Are they always like that?” I asked Taeil. He nodded and looked at me. Hmm, he looks like a shark.

“It’s because our mangers don’t feed us often. Well them anyway.” I giggled at his little joke but he gave me a serious look. “No, really it’s true.” I stopped giggling. The air became awkward. I walked off to get away from it.

 

 After what I think was dinner, I excused myself and went to bed. I don’t I could handle them any longer. I got changed and hopped onto the bottom bunk and closed my eyes. Let’s hope nothing strange will happen in the morning. 

___________________________________________________________

Author Note

Well, thats over.. Hmmm. Now I'm Hungry 

Share the love, Commet <3

Goodbye!