The Lovable Cousin

Living Life: Block B Style

 

_______ POV

 

Stupid parents... Stupid Living Life saying that I came up with last night, now I am stuck dragging my bags to a stupid house on the other side of stupid Seoul to a a stupid apparently ‘Loveable’ cousin that I have never meet before house. So how did I end up in this position? Well, when I left the house this morning my parents were acting as they would usually would, Appa reading the business section of the newspaper and Umma making our breakfast, nothing out of the ordinary. But when I got home from school, I find a note saying that they are going to abandon me so they can go ‘Live Life’. God help them if this cousin of mine is a guy. I kinda have a small, absolutely small fear against guys. Don’t know why, and don’t want to find out why. I stopped in front of a strange looking building. Something about it makes me want to run home and never leave the safety of my home. Suddenly there was a rumble of noise from inside the building.

“HYUNG!! THERE’S A GIRL STANDING OUTSIDE OUR HOUSE!” I heard an awfully deep scream like a girl filled with excitement. The front door opened with a bang and a guy with red hair and a wide smile on his face. Parents are so dead when they come back.

“_______!!” The red headed boy came running towards me and threw his very muscular arms around me, which caused me to go into sudden shock because of my personal space issues. I felt like a fish out of water. “I’ve missed so much my adorable little cousin!” He squeezed me as if I was a teddy bear. His grip loosened as he looked down at me. My face must have been priceless. He pouted and pulled back. “Don’t you know who I am?” I shook my head quickly. Well, I guessed he was my cousin but I can’t be to sure about that. “Omo, how can my own cousin forget who I am? Well, anyway I am Yukwon but you have to call me oppa or I won’t let in my house okay? Now say O-P-P-A.”

“O-Oppa...” I stuttered out of my mouth little by little. His smile was in my face again, which really annoyed me.

“Yay!! She called me Oppa! Now, come on inside. You have to meet the guys I’m living with!”

 

Ehh?? Did he just use the word ‘guys’? Does he mean that there is more of them inside? Before I could grab my bags and run, he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the dark hole called ‘The Dorm’. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note: Short and Simple

Okay, first chapter down. 

Sorry if its kinda boring. Keeping it short and simple. Isn't U-Kwon so Loveable??!! >.< 

I want a lollipop now.... :P 

Comment, Share the love!! <3 Peace out ~~