The Dorm

Living Life: Block B Style

 

_____________ POV

 

To my surprise, the place was really clean but I still don’t like the idea of staying here at all.

“Guys!! Come out and meet my cousin!” Yukwon yelled up the stairs. He lead me into the living where he told me sit. At first, I thought the banging and rumbling was just a storm brewing outside but I realized that it was actually really sunny outside. The rumbling drew closer and closer. One by one, Yukwon’s ‘guys’ entered the already too small living room. To my surprise again, they were all dressed really, how do you say, smarty? All clean and proper. Not what I was expecting.

“1,2,3... Do you Wanna B? Block B!! Hello we are Block B!” They yelled in unison as they bowed towards me. I got up from my chair and bowed a little.

“ahh, hello. My name is Kim __________.” I mumbled out as I bowed again. Yukwon came out of the line he was standing in and came to my side. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, which I really didn’t.

“This is my adorable cousin.” He reached out to pinch my cheek but I moved my head before he could. Personal Space Invader No.1: My Cousin. “Well, _______, these are my band mates.” One of them came out of the line. He was somewhat short but not the shortest here. He looked like a cucumber. As he approached me and grabbed my hand. He proceeded to kiss it, which made me jump a bit. Personal Space Invader No.2: Cucumber Looking Boy.

“People call me Park Kyung but you can call me whatever you like girl.” He had that greasy grin on his face before he decided to kiss my hand again and let it go again. When he turned around to walk back into line, I wiped my hand on my school skirt. Another one-stepped out of the line. His hair was blonde. He looked like foreigner.

“So, you’re the girl Hyung been talking about all week. I have to say, you do have nice....Oww!” Before he could finish his sentence, Yukwon hit him on the head. I watched as blonde-boy he bowed and rubbed his head at the same time. “Woo Jiho, but just call me Zico.” He wadded back into line and pushed out another tall one who looked a lot like... Piglet?? He bowed and offered his hand to shake. I took it with caution.

“My name Pyo Jihoon but call me P.O, okay?” He smiled as he shook my hand. Is it me or did his hand really hot and sweaty? I nodded and tried to smile back. The last one came out and bowed to me.

“Lee Taeil but just call me Taeil.” He seems like the normal one for now.

“Where are the other two?” Yukwon asked. Wait did he just say other two?

“Jaehyo-hyung should be back soon but Minhyuk-hyung schedule doesn’t finish till late.” The P.O boy said. Yukwon sighed and let go of finally.

“I guess you will have too meet them later. Come along, I’ll show you your room.” He walked off and I followed suit so I wouldn’t have to be stuck in this really small anymore. I could feel pairs of eyes on my back as I walked out of the living room.

“Damn! Look at those legs. Kyung, what do you think?” I heard Zico whisper as I walked up the stairs. So not wearing this uniform around them anymore, more importantly him. 

 

_____________________________________________________________

Author Note

Hello :P How are we all? So Chapter 2. I think i might stick to posting short but interesting chapters

Share the Love, Commet <3

Bye bye