My Only One

Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

V: N-Noona.... *Tears start to fill his eyes* M-Mianhae...... I-I shouldn't have treat you like this..... I should have cared more about you..... I-I still love you noona..... Please come back to me.... *Kneels down while looking at the ground*......

Irene: T-Taehyung..... *Starts to got teary*.

You all were moved by V's confession, Jimin was silently crying even if he wanted to burst into numerous tears out loud..... He never saw his best friend in this state before..... You and Jungkook felt the same way, you perfectly understand him, so you two were hugging each other tight and crying while looking at Taehyung and Irene.

Irene: Taehyung..... You know how much you made me suffer..... *Crying and talking with a shaky voice*.

V: I....Know....

Irene: How much i felt hurt when you would just ignore me back in school......

V: Dae.....

Irene: When you flirted with other girls and then looked at me on purpose, because you knew i was always watching you.... Even if we broke up.....

V: Dae..... I know noona....

Irene: But even after all this time...... I...... I...... *Kneels down to face Taehyung* Look at me......

V: *Looks at her with teary eyes* .......

Irene: I still like you..... Kim Taehyung..... Even after all this suffering.... I still have feelings for you..... *Cries harder*.

V: N-Noona.... *Takes her in his embrace* I'm sorry..... I'm so sorry..... I didn't realise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter