Drabble 8

junbob drabbles

Jiwon swaggered over to June who was sitting by himself in the dressingroom with the in-ear headphones in and listening to music.

June was bobbing his head gently to the beat while playing on his phone.

Jiwon stopped right in front of him, and remained motionless until June looked up at him with a confused expression.

“What?” June grumbles, a bit annoyed with being disturbed, even if it was Jiwon.

“What’cha listenin to?” Jiwon asked craning his neck slightly.

“What?” June pulled one of the in-ear headphones out fixing his elder with a slightly exasperated look.

“What’cha listening to?” Jiwon said again, and simultaniously he grabbed the headphone that June had removed and leaned in close.

June’s heart skipped as Jiwon’s face came up close.

Jiwon kept his eyes down but suddenly he looked up and their gaze met, June’s heart lurched violently in his chest.

Jiwon grinned a little from the flustered look on the younger man’s face.

“Hm… nice..” Jiwon mumbled as he moved to sit down next to June, making sure their bodies were as close as possible, even though it wasn’t entirely necessary, the cord of the headphones could’ve dealt with more space between them.

June turned his head to the side slightly.

“You’re sticking too close…” He said with a very stiff face.

Jiwon just smiled without looking at June.

“I know.” He laughed a little and shifted a little so that his arm rubbed against June’s.

June blinked as he saw a slight tint of red in his elder’s cheeks, he turned his head to the front and looked at his phone again, he could feel the hotness creeping into his own cheeks.

They remained in the same position until they had to leave, as they stood up their eyes met, they exchanged looks of regret at their interrupted moment.

“I’ll bring you some CD’s once we’re home.” Jiwon mumbled.

When June didn’t reply Jiwon glanced back.

June raised an eyebrow at him, then abruptly got to his feet.

“Sure.” He said grinning slightly as he passed his elder.