Drabble 10

junbob drabbles

Jiwon poured a glass of juice, he looked over at June who was looking at his phone.

He returned the juice to the fridge and took the glass over to June, who looked up as the elder held the glass up to him.

“Here.” Jiwon said putting the glass to June’s hand.

June put his phone in his pocket, taking the glass from Jiwon.

“Thanks.” June said as he brought the glass to his lips.

Just as Jiwon was about to walk away, June reached out with his other hand to grab Jiwon’s. 

“Dude!” Jiwon exclaimed and tried to yank his hand out of June’s grasp. 

“Everyone is at the other dorm.” June grinned, squeezing the elder’s hand.

Jiwon hesitated, but he didn't try to pull away from the younger man.

June’s smirk widened, he pulled Jiwon’s hand towards himself and up, he leaned forward and pressed his lips to the back of the elder’s hand.

Jiwon blushed.

“Dude, that's so embarrassing.” Jiwon grumbled in a low voice, his cheeks hot and red.

“Isn't that like our staus quo?” June sniggerd, letting Jiwon’s hand fall he then pulled Jiwon towards himself.

Jiwon bumped into June, who swiftly placed his hand on the man’s back.

Jiwon didn't resist the other’s actions, leaning forward his forehead bumping gently against June’s.

Jiwon glanced up at June, their eyes met, the two men chuckled softly.

June set the glass down on the table next to them and brought his hand up to caress the elder’s cheek.

Jiwon leaned his head into June’s hand, his dark eyes looking up at the other.

June motioned for Jiwon to come closer as he leaned forward slightly.

Jiwon closed his eyes as the distance between them closed and their lips came together.

The kiss was gentle and sweet, their lips pressed together as their breaths synchronized. 

Jiwon’s arms found their way around the other's waist and he hugged the taller man.

June let a hand slip down Jiwon’s back, over his waistband to cup Jiwon’s buttcheek in his palm.

Jiwon tensed slightly then leaned away from him, his hand swiftly grabbing June’s wrist and pulling it determinedly away from his behind.

“Don't risk it!” Jiwon grumbled under his breath.

June simply chuckled huskily, sending a shiver down Jiwon’s spine.

June then violently grabbed him tighter, his hand behind Jiwon’s neck as he pulled Jiwon into himself, kissing him greedily, his tongue pressing eagerly against Jiwon’s lips.

The younger man’s eager desire made Jiwon weak at the knees as he parted his lips to let June slip his hot, wet muscle into his mouth. 

Jiwon moved his hands, fingers pushing against June’s back as he could feel the muscles moving under his fingertips, he pulled at the man’s shirt as he leaned forward, allowing the kiss to deepen.

June groaned deep in his troath, the heavy action was making him hot and bothered, the excitement building in the pot of his stomach as he could feel Jiwon pressing against him, clearly enjoying this intense kiss.

June slipped his hand back down to cup Jiwon’s but in his grasp, this time Jiwon was too preoccupied to stop him, and instead groaned loudly as June d his . 

The sound of the door lock being disarmed and the door opening made the two men jump apart.

Jiwon looked at June, his face was a deep shade of scarlet, and he looked kind of flustered, so without saying a single word he bustled off towards his bedroom, leaving June behind.

June took a split second to gather himself before he hurriedly sat down and grabbed the glass of juice and took a huge gulp, so much that it actually hurt to swallow.

Chanwoo appeared around the corner.

“Oh, hey. I was ordered down here to get more drinks and snacks…” Chanwoo explained.

June simply sighed, it was filled with regret as he got up and helped Chanwoo locate the snacks that Donghyuk had stashed deep in some cupboard.

“Thanks.” Chanwoo beamed at him as he left.

Once the door closed behind him, June got to his feet, waited a moment then turned and walked off in the direction of where Jiwon had gone.