Drabble 7

junbob drabbles

 


“Just go.” June grumbled, honestly all he wanted to do was sleep.


“But…!” Jiwon complained, but he was cut off by June.


“It’s just a cold, all I need is some rest. You go to dance practice.” June grumled dismissively.


Jiwon showed him a look of annoyance as he sighed deeply.


“I’m not a child… I can take care of myself.” June said.


“Still I don’t wanna.” Jiwon grabbed June’s wrist.


“And what would you staying here benefit me?” June snarled trying to rip his wrist free from the elder’s grip.


“Lots of love and comfort for a quick recovery.” Jiwon grinned.


“That’s… disgusting. Leave.” June demanded nd pointed at the door.


Jiwon’s face soured, he really wanted to stay, but June’s dismissal was making his heart hurt.


“Fine… but before I go…” Jiwon started and got to his feet.


“Huh?” June looked at Jiwon as he got up, but was taken aback when the other man dived in and pressed his lips to his, over June’s face mask.


Jiwon pulled back with a sly grin on his face.


“I’ll buy some more medicine on my way home, text me if you need anything.” He said and waved before June could protest, his eyes practically bulging out of his head.


“You! If you catch my cold Hanbin’s gonna have me skinned!” June yelled after him.


“I kissed over your face mask, it’ll be fine you worry wart.” Jiwon called and aved before he closed the door to June’s bedroom behind him.


June’s heart was racing and his face was flushing more violently than before.


“Aish! This troublesome guy.” June sighed and flung himself down onto the bed.