I.M A "Extreme Admirer"

I.M Never Going to Like the New Student

Hoseok hummed to himself as he checked Hyungwon's instagram for the nth time that morning. Yes, he has a couple of pictures (meaning an entire seperate album) of the pretty boy in his photos. Yes, he follows him on all social media (ahem and maybe to the bathroom, his classes, in and out the school, but that's only occasional). Yes, he admires, if not is obsessed with him, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's a stalker. He prefers, extreme admirer, that's all. 

His face visibly brightens as he sees Hyungwon at his locker, right on time. What? He memorized his schedule by watching him for a month. Hyungwon's perfect eyebrows curved together as he tried to find his math sheets for first period. Hoseok stopped himself before he looked suspicious and went to his own locker, inconveniently placed a couple lockers away from Hyungwon's. Still, that didn't stop the former to snap a quick picture of Hyungwon yawning as he passed and fetched his math homework.

Luckily for Hoseok, he shared half of his classes with Hyungwon, being in the same year and all. Taking his usual seat beside Hyungwon so he could stare at his face when Hyungwon dozed off in class, Jooheon rolled his eyes and smacked him behind the head.

"I swear you will land in jail because of this one day. Next thing you know you'll break into his house and him." His red-haired friend scoffed. Hoseok looked at him incredulously. "I may be a st-extreme admirer, but I would never do something so...vile." he gasped in a dramatic way. Jooheon just gave him a blank stare before throwing his hands up, his way of saying "I give up."

After classes, he walks a few feet away from Hyungwon to lunch. Still staring at him, he didn't realize that Hyungwon's best friend Minhyuk turned around and saw him, nudging his friend to look. Hyungwon looked a little confused before approaching his little stalker. 

"Have I seen you around before? You look awfully familiar." He asked, trying to figure out where he's seen him. 

"Um, I'm in a few of you classes, guess you've never noticed." Hoseok said quickly, smiling for good measure.

"Don't try to play dumb with me, I know exactly who you are. You're that guy who keeps following me around everywhere. You even took a picture of me at once." Hyungwon said, ssurprisingly calm given the situation

"More than once actually, but you look prettier up close. I've also noticed that you look really realy pretty while sleeping, your lips look extra plump when you do." Wonho blurted out before he could stop himself. Him and his big mouth. Hyungwon's eyes widened as he took in what he just said. He didn't know whether to be flattered or disgusted. He decided for a mix of both.

"As much as I appreciate how much effort you've probably put into this, it's a little...unnerving, knowing that someone's watching me at all times. So do you mind, um, nt stalking me?" Hyungwon says to bring him down carefully.

"Sure, but on one condition." Hoseok has that little smirk on his face indicating that he's thinking.

"What's that?"

"Be my boyfriend." Hoseok says seriously. Hyungwon blushes a second later.

"What?" had he heard him right?

"You heard me. I'll follow you around as long as you agree to go out with me."

"Of course not! I barely know you!"

"One date, that's all I need."

"You're- are you serious?" Minhyuk, watching on the side, has his gears turning. Putting on his signature smile, he answered for him. "Deal!" he told him and and pulled Hyungwon away before he can protest. 

Soon enough Jooheon came to find him and pulled him into the cafeteria. "Why are you so happy? Did you see Hyungwon changing?" he asked.

"On the same value but no. Even better." Hoseok grins as he eats a mediocre sandwich. Jooheon decides not the question it for the sake of his sanity, and settles for sharing rapping techniques with Gunhee instead.

 

 

 

YAY I DID SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH MY SAD LIFE. Ok so I decided to give Hyungwonho some love before moving back to the main couple since THE WRITERS BLOCK IS SO REAL RN. 

 

Other than me being a sad excuse for a writer, thanks for reading! I want to promise you another chapter for next week but I never make promises, so don't expect too much. 

 

Gonna question life choices + the meaning of life.

Ash