I.M (Not) Straight

I.M Never Going to Like the New Student

Slowly opening his eyes, Jooheon streched as he sat up, looking out the window. That was a really weird dream He thought to himself, reaching for his phone. It was this time when he spotted Changkyun moving around in his sleep, moving his head onto his lap. Given the rather small size of the dorm, and the smaller distance between the two beds, Jooheon should understand...if he was sane at that moment. But since he wasn't, he screamed (in an unmanly way, but don't tell him that) and shoved Changkyun to the ground.

Changkyun, in turn, groaned and woke up, rubbing his head.

"Geez, i'm up. You didn't have to push me, hyung." Changkyun said nonchalantly. Jooheon only looked at him with horror before passing out.

(author's note: well that escalated quickly)


"Jooheon? Jooheon? Are you okay? JOOHEON!!" Wonho shouted. Jooheon groaned and slowly opened up his eyes.

 "Where am I?" He asked groggily.

"The newbie said you passed out in the morning. He had to carry you all the way from your dorm to the nurse's office. At least say thank you when he comes back." Wonho explained. Jooheon didn't know whether to be horrified or confused.

 "That kid made me faint! What would I say thanks for?" He said. 

"Or you could just be overreacting...again." Wonho pointed out. Jooheon pouted. Just then, I.M walked in.

"Hey, sorry about earlier." He apologized, but Jooheon was having none of it.

"Apology not accepted, you could've killed me!" Jooheon raged. Changkyun was taken aback.

"Well, the important thing is is that you aren't dead, right?" He tried to patch things up, but it seemed as if Jooheon was tearing the seams out.

"Listen, I still have to unpack some stuff. I'll see you in home room." He muttered, walking out the door.

"God, that guy is so annoying. Why aren't you mad, Wonho?" Jooheon grinded his teeth. Wonho raised an eyebrow.

"Why are YOU mad, Jooheon? This isn't like you." He thought for a moment, suddenly smiling. "Could it be you like him?~" he teased. Jooheon just looked so done with him.

"Dude, I'm straight." He said. Wonho laughed.

"Yeah, as straight as Park Jimin's ." He joked. Seeing as he was just making Jooheon angrier, he calmed down.

"Look, I know you're mad about the whole new student thing, but at least give him a chance. Please? For me? And be logical here, if you were still mad at Changkyun, that would just make this more awkward at the dorm. So come on, Jooheon." The latter bit the inside of his cheek, thinking.

"Fine. But I swear if that kid does anymore absurd stuff I will-"

"kiss him? Hug him? Confess?" Wonho guessed, chuckling.

"What the fu-NO! Where did you get that from?"

"What? I was just saying what the readers were thinking." Wonho shrugged. Jooheon wanted to answer but decided against it.

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry to cut this chapter short and making it a filler but I'm suffering a severe case of writers block! But yeah, we all know Jooheon's as straight as a circle XD.