Chapter 8

Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

 

[AT ELLIE'S BRIDAL BOUTIQUE]

 

 

 

“Taehyung!! You know I don't like revealing dress right.”, whined Bom.

“Then which one you want baby?”, asked Taehyung.

 

Bom and Taehyung are currently at Ellie's Bridal Boutique, Seoul, South Korea to search for wedding dress. Taehyung and Bom had some argument earlier but Bom decided to let it go since messing with Taehyung are one of the last thing she would do in the world.

 

“Just simple, normal yet pretty kind of wedding dress and I don't want to show everyone my back, legs or whatever.”, replied Bom as she sit down on the couch.

 

Bom sighed softly as she is tired searching for the perfect wedding dress that she wanted. Bom never knew searching for wedding dress could be this tiring as she thought it was easy. Bom walked back to the couch as she is tired searching for her wedding dress. Bom sits on the couch as she stare at the wedding dresses that was in front of her.

 

“You always wore dress that shows your long legs. So what's the big deal now baby?”, asked Taehyung.

 

Taehyung followed Bom as he sits beside Bom.

 

“The big deal now is that I don't want to reveal my skin that much. Even though everyone might have seen my legs but I don't feel like wearing wedding dress that will reveal my legs or back or whatever, Tae.”, replied Bom as she sighed.

 

Taehyung looked at Bom as he heard Bom sighed. Taehyung know Bom are tired and didn't get enough of rest for the past few weeks because of her important fashion show event but Taehyung had to make Bom come with him to search for Bom's wedding dress. Taehyung always make sure everything is prepared before anything worse happen. Taehyung know Bom the reason why Bom acted like this and Taehyung can't blame Bom for it. Taehyung pulled Bom's head softly and laid it on his shoulder. Bom's head on Taehyung’s shoulder, Taehyung slowly wrapped his left hand around Bom's right hand and play with Bom's fingers. It's like a habit for Taehyung to play with Bom's fingers whenever either Bom or Taehyung is tired or vice versa.

 

“Are you sure with it?”, asked Taehyung.

“I mean I don't mind if you said so but it our wedding and I want to make it memorable for both of us, baby.”, continued Taehyung as he patted Bom's head softly.

 

Bom slowly nodded her head as she felt no energy inside her body. Bom felt fatigue and very tired. Luckily for Bom, she managed to cover her tired face by wearing a bit of make-up. Even though she covered her tired face well, Taehyung managed to see how tired Bom is.

 

“I am 100% sure, Tae. Don't worry about me. I'm in the mood of a simple yet pretty wedding dress.”, replied Bom softly.

“No matter what kind of wedding dress you're wearing baby, you will still look pretty.”, said Taehyung as he smiled.

“Yeah sure, Tae.”, mocked Bom.

“Don't believe me huh?”, asked Taehyung as he smirked.

“Both of you are getting married within a week and yet both of you are bickering with each other.”, said Sandara out of the sudden.

 

Bom and Taehyung were talking to each other suddenly heard Sandara's voice. Bom turned her head around and pouted at her cousin, Sandara.

 

“Santokki unnie ~ Tae is the one who started first.”, said Bom as she pouted her lips.

“What? No I didn't baby.”, said Taehyung as he tried to defend himself.

 

Sandara laughed as she heard Taehyung and Bom arguing about something.

 

“Stop it both of you. Baby, you really need to stop bickering with Taehyung. He is going to be your husband.”, said Sandara.

 

Sandara shook her head as she smiled. Sandara find it very cute to see Taehyung and her cousin, Bom arguing about something.

 

“You're on his side now? Really Sandara?”, asked Bom as she glance stare at her cousin, Sandara.

 

Bom crossed her arms as she is not satisfied with her cousin, Sandara. Sandara shrugged her shoulder as she laughed. Taehyung couldn't help it but to pinched Bom's cheeks. Suddenly, Sandara's boyfriend, Suga walked inside the Ellie's Bridal Boutique and sits beside his girlfriend, Sandara.

 

“Wow, sassy Bommie is back man.”, asked Suga as he sits beside his girlfriend, Sandara.

 

Bom turned her head around as she heard Suga’s voice.

 

“Yoongi oppa, what are you doing here?”, asked Bom.

 

Bom was shocked to see Sandara's boyfriend, Yoongi who also known as Suga. Bom thought Sandara will be coming alone since Sandara told Bom that her boyfriend, Suga are busy preparing new song for one of the group under his company. Taehyung and Sandara who heard Bom calling Suga's name shocked as they couldn't believe with what they heard.

 

“What?! Yoongi oppa?!”, yelled Taehyung and Sandara in unison.

 

Bom shrugged her shoulder as she wants Suga to answer it himself.

 

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter