Chapter 7

Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

    

 

 

[AT PARK FASHION ACADEMY]

 

 

 

 

It has been two weeks since that incident happen. Bom couldn't focus on her work as her mind keep on thinking with what happened at the Kim's Mansion. Mrs. Kim's words keep on wondering around Bom's mind and it's hard for Bom to believe with what Mrs. Kim told her when she visited Mr. and Mrs. Kim a day after Bom got slapped by Yubin. Thanks to Taehyung for forcing Bom to visit his parents even though Bom missed Mrs. Kim so much. Mrs. Kim is like Bom's second mother since Bom has been raised up by her aunt which is Sandara's mother instead of her real parents. Bom was at her room busy doing her work suddenly heard a knocked from outside. Bom looked up at the door as someone peeking inside Bom's room. Bom sighed as she doesn't want to see that person in the moment. Bom always tried her best to avoid him but always failed. The person that knocked Bom's door walked inside Bom's room and walked towards Bom. Bom noticed Taehyung's expression the moment he walked in. Bom wanted to play dumb and annoyed him more since Bom love to disturb Taehyung even though sometimes Bom don't have any mood to annoyed Taehyung. Taehyung slowly approaches Bom with a frowned. Bom tilted her head and gave Taehyung her cheeky smile.

 

“Yes may I help you, Mr. Taehyung?”, asked Bom.

 

Taehyung glance stare at Bom as he heard Bom calling him Mr. Taehyung instead of his nickname. Taehyung walked closer towards Bom and pulled her up from her chair. Bom raised her eyebrows as she looked at Taehyung.

 

“I'm busy, Taehyung. Would you just tell me straight what are you doing here?”, asked Bom.

 

Taehyung sighed as he heard Bom's question. Bom heard Taehyung sighed and confused. Bom wanted to ask him what is going on but decided to let him tell her when the right time comes. Bom slowly wrapped her arms around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung shocked with Bom's sudden action. Taehyung slowly put Bom's head against his chest as he sighed. Bom blinked her eyes as she could feel something wrong with her best friend, Taehyung.

 

“What's wrong, Tae?”, asked Bom softly.

“Everything, I don't know what's wrong with me.”, replied Taehyung.

 

Bom slowly released her arms from Taehyung's waist and looked at Taehyung. Bom puts her hands on Taehyung's cheeks and smiled at him.

 

“You know I'm here for you. Tell me what's wrong, Tae.”, said Bom.

“I don't feel like talking right now. All I could think right now is you. Can I get a hug from you baby?”, asked Taehyung.

 

Bom chuckled as she smiled. Bom slowly wrapped her arms around Taehyung's neck as she pulled Taehyung closer to her. Taehyung smiled a bit as he received a hug from Bom. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Bom's waist as he rested his forehead on Bom's shoulder. Bom felt ticklish when she could feel Taehyung breath around her shoulder. Bom slowly caress Taehyung's hair as Bom sighed slowly. Bom wanted to ask him what happen but scared if Taehyung might burst in front of her. Neither Taehyung nor Bom were talking as both of them comfortable in that position. Bom smiled a bit.

 

Without they knowing, there is someone who was watching Taehyung and Bom hugging each other in Bom's room. That person smiled and pray that Taehyung will knock somewhere around Taehyung’s head so that Taehyung will realize how much Bom liked and loved Taehyung. Even though that person knew that he will never get the chance to be with Bom but seeing Bom happy means a lot to him especially when he knows Taehyung are the one who will take care of Bom.

 

“I'm happy if you're happy with him, Bommie.”, whispered that person.

“If you ever broke Bom's heart, I will steal her away from you, Taehyung. That's my promise.”, continued that person again.

 

He walked away as he couldn't watch it anymore. He knows letting Bom go it's like letting his soul away from his body. He always loved Bom and regretted for what happened between them in the past. But he was cowards. Cowards to fight for Bom as he is afraid he might hurt Bom again.

 

Taehyung and Bom keep on hugging each other until 10 minutes has passed. Bom felt kind of tired to stand in a long time. Bom slowly pulled her arms from Taehyung's neck. Taehyung looked at Bom as he is confused with Bom's action.

 

“I am tired, Tae. You're too tall and my arms sore because of you.”, said Bom as she chuckled.

“This tall man is your future husband, baby.”, said Taehyung as he pulled Bom's nose gently.

 

Bom frowned as she heard Taehyung's words. Bom walked towards the couch and sits down on it as Bom felt really tired. Taehyung followed Bom as he sits beside Bom. Bom looked at Taehyung as she noticed Taehyung's tired face. Bom slowly lift Taehyung's chin up as she stared at Taehyung's eyes.

 

“Are you really okay?”, asked Bom.

 

Taehyung sighed as he heard Bom's question. He doesn't know whether he is okay or not. Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter