Chapter 9

Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

 

[AT THE SHILLA SEOUL HOTEL]

 

 

 

Today is the day where Bom and Taehyung are getting married. Bom was inside the room together with her cousin, Sandara. Bom couldn't get enough of sleep because of too nervous and couldn't stop thinking about something. Sometimes Bom can be over thinking and it is not healthy for Bom but Bom just can't stop thinking about it. Bom looked at the mirror as Bom sighed. Bom already done her make-up and wore her wedding dress. Sandara who was busy texting her boyfriend, Suga suddenly heard Bom sighed. Sandara looked at Bom as she raised her eyebrows.

 

“What's wrong, Bommie-ah?”, asked Sandara.

 

Bom shook her head as she sits beside her cousin, Sandara. Sandara put down her hand phone and turned her head to look at Bom. Sandara holds Bom's hand and smiled.

 

“You can always tell me baby. What’s wrong?”, asked Sandara.

 

Bom took a deep breath. Bom stare at the table in front of her as she started asking Sandara a question.

 

“Santokki-ah, do you think it is the best for me?”, asked Bom.

 

Bom looked at her cousin, Sandara as she tilted her head.

 

“What do you mean by that baby?”, asked Sandara.

“You're getting married within 3 hours from now and you're asking me this kind of question.”, said Sandara.

“Is everything okay baby?”, asked Sandara again.

 

Bom looked down as she sighed. Bom doesn’t know whether she should tell Sandara the truth or lie to her cousin. Sandara looked at Bom as she smiled a bit. Sandara know Bom are nervous with her wedding.

 

“I know you're nervous, sweetie but trust me everything will be just fine. Don't worry. You're worried too much.”, said Sandara.

 

Sandara stand up as she wanted to see her boyfriend, Suga.

 

“Actually.. Taehyung's ex-girlfriend came to see me yesterday.”, whispered Bom.

 

Sandara was about to open the door suddenly heard Bom's whisper something. Sandara turned her head around and looked at her cousin as she couldn't believe with what she just heard.

 

“What does she wants from you?”, asked Sandara coldly.

 

Luckily for Sandara and Bom, there is no one else inside the room as Sandara makes everyone leave earlier since Sandara said she had something to tell Bom but what happened was they just relaxing while waiting for the ceremony.

 

“She just said she wants Taehyung back.”, replied Bom.

 

Sandara walked towards Bom as she covered Bom's ears as she wants to curse.

 

“Bull. ing bull.”, cursed Sandara.

 

Sandara put down her hands from Bom's ears and looked at Bom. Bom laughed a bit as Bom finds it funny whenever Sandara wants to curse in front of Bom, Sandara always covers Bom's ears.

 

“Who does she thinks she is? No way she's getting Taehyung back.”, said Sandara.

“Over my dead body first.”, continued Sandara coldly.

 

Bom hugged her cousin, Sandara and smiled a bit. Sandara sighed softly as she patted Bom's back.

 

“I just don't want to think about it but I couldn't stop thinking about it.”, said Bom.

“Have you told Taehyung about it baby?”, asked Sandara.

 

Bom shook her head slowly. Sandara sighed.

 

“Baby, Taehyung should know about this. You can't keep it as a secret. Both of you are going to be a husband and wife. None of you should be keeping any secrets from each other.”, said Sandara.

“I know but what if Taehyung change his mind and marry her instead?”, asked Bom.

“You know he would never do such a thing. Plus he have told you many times that he will never go back to her.”, said Sandara.

 

Bom sighed as she looked down.

 

“You don't know how fast people can change especially when they loved that person so much. Anything could've happen, Sandara. Even though I have asked Taehyung many times about it, his answers are still the same. He will not leave me but I just don't know.”, said Bom.

 

Sandara looked at Bom as she holds Bom’s hand.

 

“Are you scared baby? Scared that Taehyung might hurt your feelings just like your ex-boyfriend did to do when both of you in Boston?”, asked Sandara.

“I-I just don't k-know and actually he is one of Taehyung's friends. I have seen him hanging around with Taehyung at the club before this. But I guess he didn't recognize me because back then in Boston I wore spec and everyone called me a nerd. Luckily Taehyung didn't know about it.”, said Bom.

 

Bom laughed a bit. If only Taehyung knew, what his reaction would be? That's the question that have been through Bom's mind when Bom in Boston during her university year in Berklee College of Music. Sandara shook her head slowly as she heard what Bom just told her.

 

“Do you think he will be here?”, asked Sandara.

“I think so after all he is Taehyung's friends and Taehyung told me that he invited all his close friends.”, replied Bom.

“Who did you invited to your wedding, baby?”, asked Sandara.

“Well you, your parents, Yoongi oppa, Jungkook, Jin and few other people. You know I don't have any other relatives except for you so yeah.”, replied Bom.

 

Sandara nodded her head. Bom don't really have any relatives aside from Sandara and her family because according to Sandara's parents' Bom's father don't really like to mix around with people because of trust issues meanwhile Bom's mother are the only child in the family and doesn't know if Bom's mother have cousins or not because Bom’s mother are not really close with her parents.

 

“Did Yoongi oppa told you that he invited his twin sister here?”, asked Sandara.

 

Bom shook her head.

 

“Maybe he forgot to tell you, baby.”, replied Sandara.

“Seriously Yoongi oppa has a twin sister? That’s cool.”, said Bom.

 

Sandara laughed as she heard Bom’s words. Bom sits on the couch followed by her cousin, Sandara. None of them were talking as silences were filled around them. Bom closed her eyes as she felt a bit tired. Sandara noticed Bom closed her eyes and decided to play with Bom's hand. Bom opened her eyes slowly as she felt someone was playing with her hand. It was Sandara who was playing with Bom's hand and Bom smiled a bit. Whenever Bom is tired or sleepy, Sandara always play with her hands to Bom fall asleep easily. Bom closed back her eyes as she started to feel sleepy. Few minutes later, Bom fall asleep leaving Sandara who still playing with Bom's hand. Sandara decided to let Bom sleep for a while since it has been a hectic week for Bom and Bom had hard time to sleep because of her wedding.

 

“Sleep first, Bommie-ah. You have two more hours to go before your wedding. Sleep well, baby.”, whispered Sandara as she kissed Bom's hand.

 

Sandara put down Bom's hand and pulled out her hand phone from her clutch bag. Sandara received a message from her boyfriend, Suga. Sandara smiled as she's reading the message.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baby, how's everything? Is Bom okay? Is she nervous? If she does, tell her everything will be just fine. Don't worry. Everything goes accordingly to what Bommie wants.

 

 

From Suga, 10:30 AM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara smiled when she reads the message that was sent by her boyfriend, Suga. Sandara are more than grateful to have Suga as her boyfriend as Suga understands Sandara well even though sometimes they argued about Bom because Suga said Sandara always spent time with Bom but Sandara knew Suga are jealous because he can't spend together with them. Sandara was grateful when her boyfriend told her that he is willingly to help Bom in preparing her wedding since Bom is busy with her fashion show event. Half of Bom's wedding preparation was done by her boyfriend, Suga and another half was done by Taehyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you very much for what you have done Bom, oppa. Bom is sleeping beside me. I wanted her to take some rest before her wedding starts since y'know she had some trouble to sleep for the past few weeks and Bom is really nervous but she will be just fine oppa. You sounded like a father to her now. Kkkk

 

 

From Sandara, 10:33 AM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara laughed softly as she replied the message. Sandara cover as she's laughing or else Bom might be awake. Within few minutes later, Sandara received a reply from her boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let Bommie sleep for an hour if can. Bom looked like a walking zombie for me for the past few weeks and luckily I managed to get Bom to pampered herself a day before her wedding or else. /evil laughs. Don't tell Bommie I told you that, baby. Hoho. I will be going into your room half an hour before the wedding starts to make sure Bom is okay. In the meantime please be safe baby. Am I sounded like a father to Bommie? I couldn't help it but to be like this since Bom is such a cutie and y'know I can't resist cute things. But Bommie are not a thing but a human but who cares. You love Bom like a mother and I love Bom like a father, so that makes both of us as Bom's second parents. 

 

 

From Suga, 10:37 AM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara smiled as she looked at her sleeping cousin, Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I want to sleep too oppa. /cries.

I've locked the door earlier but if you want to come inside the room, you have the key right oppa? I want to sleep for a while. Please come inside our room and say something to Bommie so that she will be less nervous. I know how much you love Bommie, oppa. Both of us as the second parents of Bom? Good idea tho and I would love it. Hehehe. I love you oppa. /flying kisses

 

 

From Sandara, 10:40 AM

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara send her reply to her boyfriend, Suga as she smiled. Sandara closed her eyes as she yawned. Sandara is tired too since she couldn't sleep yesterday because Sandara wants everything to be perfect for Bom's wedding. Few minutes later, Sandara followed Bom to their dreamland.

 

After an hour and fifteen minutes later, Bom was awake by a knocked from outside of the door. Bom yawned as she closed . Bom walked towards the door and opened it slowly as she peeks through the door. Bom saw Sandara’s boyfriend Suga was standing in front of the door as he was looking at his hand phone. Suga didn’t notice Bom opened the door as he was busy looking at his hand phone. Bom smiled as she saw Sandara’s boyfriend. Bom waves her hand in front of Suga. Suga looked up from his hand phone and smiled when he looked at Bom. Bom moved aside as she wanted Suga to walk inside the room.

 

“You looked pretty, Bommie-ah.”, said Suga as he walked inside the room.

 

Bom closed the door and walked behind Suga.

 

“Thank you, Yoongi oppa. You looked handsome today and not to mention you kinda looked like a cute boy to me.”, said Bom as she chuckled.

 

Suga turned his head around to Bom as he pressed his lips together. Suga furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“Yoongi oppa disapprove this statement.”, joked Bom as she walked towards her sleeping cousin, Sandara.

 

“Santokki-ah, wake up. Your boyfriend is here already.”, said Bom.

 

Bom shake Sandara’s body a bit as Suga pinched his girlfriend’s cheeks. Bom laughed as she looked at Sandara as she furrowed her eyebrows without even bother to open her eyes.

 

“Okay okay I’m up! Oh my gosh, you kids really need to stop doing that.”, said Sandara as she glance stare.

 

Bom and Suga shrugged their shoulders as they laughed at Sandara. Sandara scrunched her nose as she stands up. Sandara put her arms around her waist as she glance stare at her boyfriend, Suga and her cousin, Bom.

 

“I guess it was a mistake to let both of you hanging out together. Bom 4D’s personality has invaded your soul, Yoongi oppa.”, said Sandara.

 

Bom grasped as she heard Sandara’s words.

 

“Oh no you didn’t just say that.”, said Bom as she snapped her fingers.

“Sassy Bommie.”, said Sandara and Suga in unison.

 

Bom looked at her cousin, Sandara and Sandara’s boyfriend, Suga. Suga and Sandara laughed as they talked in unison.

 

“Our baby Bommie is so cute in her sassy mode. Don’t you think babe?”, asked Suga.

 

Sandara nodded her head as she laughed. Bom frowned as she heard. Suga laughed as he looked at Bom. Suga couldn’t stop laughing. Bom grasped as she glance stare at Sandara’s boyfriend. Suga took a deep breath as he needs to calm down. Suga has been laughing and he needs to regain his energy or else he will be tired later on.

 

“Are you ready, Bommie-ah?”, asked Suga as he tried to calm down.

 

Bom nodded her head and smiled.

 

“Yes, I am ready Yoongi oppa.”, said Bom.

 

Bom smiled as she walked closer to Suga. Bom linked her left arm around Suga’s right arm. Suga is the one who’s going to accompany Bom walking through the aisle.

 

“I feel like a proud father right now.”, said Suga as he smiled.

 

Sandara walked towards Bom as she smiled.

 

“I thought I was the only one who thought like that, Yoongi oppa. I feel sad but happy at the same time. It feels like I'm a mother that sending her daughter somewhere far away. I'm being too emotional right now.”, said Sandara.

 

Bom chuckled as she heard her cousin’s words.

 

“Since both of you said like that, don't mind if I call you both as mummy and daddy?”, said Bom as she laughed.

“You mean like Yoongi daddy and Sandara mummy?”, asked Sandara.

 

Bom nodded her head as she smiled.

 

“Shall we go now?”, asked Suga.

“Yes. But I am nervous.”, said Bom.

“Everything will be just fine, baby. Don’t worry.”, said Sandara as she smiled.

 

Bom nodded her head and smiled a bit. Suga and Bom walked together followed by Sandara behind them. Sandara smiled as she felt tears inside her eyes. Bom and Suga walked out from the room followed by Sandara who has locked the door behind her and headed their way to the Yeong Bin Gwan Back Garden, The Shilla Seoul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[AT YEONG BIN GWAN BACK GARDEN, THE SHILLA SEOUL]

 

 

 

 

“Congratulations, dear.”, said Mrs. Kim.

 

Mrs. Kim approached Bom as she smiled. Mrs. Kim couldn't be more than happy when Bom are finally Taehyung's wife. Bom turned her head around as she heard Mrs. Kim's words. Bom smiled as she hugged her mother in law.

 

“You're official our family members now dear.”, said Mrs. Kim again.

“Thank you, Joohyun mummy.”, replied Bom as she smiled.

“Congratulations, Bom noona.”, said Taehyung's little brother, Taejun.

“Congratulations, Bom unnie.”, said Taehyung's little sister, Taerin.

 

Bom nodded her head and hugged Taehyung's younger siblings. Without they knowing, there is someone who was watching Bom with a smile. Even though he can't get Bom to be his wife, at least he can be happy for Bom for her marriage with Taehyung.

 

Bom was talking with Mrs. Kim suddenly was approached by Jungkook, one of Bom's model. Luckily for Jungkook, Mrs. Kim didn't recognize him as it has been a while since Jungkook meet Taehyung's family. Jungkook's family and Taehyung's family are not in a good term after what happened in the past. Mrs. Kim excuse herself as she wants to be with her husband, Mr. Kim. Bom smiled as she nodded her head. Once Mrs. Kim walked away from Bom and Jungkook, Jungkook smiled as he hugged Bom.

 

“Congratulations, Bommie-ah.”, said Jungkook.

 

Bom hugged Jungkook for a while before release the hug within few seconds. Bom smiled as she heard Jungkook's words.

 

“Thank you, Kookie-ah.”, said Bom.

“Thank you for...”,

“Baby I want to introduce...”,

“Oh am I interrupting something, baby?”, asked Taehyung.

 

Bom was about to say something to Jungkook suddenly got interrupted by her husband, Taehyung. Taehyung didn't notice Jungkook was with talking to Bom. Taehyung apologized when he thought he might be interrupting Bom's and Jungkook's conversation even though Taehyung doesn't like Jungkook near to his wife.

 

“It's okay, Tae. You're not interrupting anything actually.”, said Bom.

 

Bom smiled at Taehyung as Taehyung wrapped his arm around Bom's waist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter