Episode 2: Meeting with the Contestants II

L♥ve Reset

This Chapter 2 is the continuation of the first Chapter! We promise to provide you readers with more comedy and thrilling in every episode of Love Reset!

...

AUTHOR NOTES:

*Please make sure to read and comment as always! Your opinions are important to us. Also, vote for your favorite pairings for next week on Love Reset!*

huangkell
...

Jun: Now from the Yang team, number four Raymond Lam, it’s your turn to evaluate.

Raymond Lam: (With a sly smile) I don’t wanna waste your time, so just call me Ray.

(He pulls out a cigarette and a lighter from his pocket and starts puffing away in front of the crowd.)

Raymond: Don’t mind me, this is my old habit!

Jun: (Ahem) There’s no smoking in here, Mr. Lam.

Raymond: I can’t help it! Just let me be!

Jun: But sir this is a smoking restricted area. So put out the cigarette—now!

Aaron Yan: (Covers his nose and mouth) Have you heard of second-hand smoking?

Raymond: Quit your bullting! I don’t care about you people!

Ella Chen: Damn man, your is killing me! I’m allergic to smokes!

Kim Sun Ah: Lord, it’s just a stupid cigarette! Once he’s done, he’ll shut the up!

Danson Tang: Stop cussing in front of crowd!

Kim and Raymond: What! Who are you to tell us what to do! People smoke everywhere so why don’t you go and tell them to quit, motherer!

Danson: WTF! Don’t talk about my mother!

Jun: Silence, why are you guys making such a big fuss over this pathetic situation for?!

Raymond: Are you criticizing me just because I’m not well educated? Let me tell you this—I’m not afraid of you people!

Jun: Look no one is judging you! Just put it out and everything will be fine!

Raymond: (Turns his head and saw the sign at the wall.) Alright! (Toss the cigarette at the floor and steps on it.)

Jun: So why do you choose the ?

Raymond: I chose it because I live in a world against the use of . So my mission is to bring you to paradise where real awaits you!

Jun: Ok! Number eleven, Tavia Yeung?

Tavia Yeung: Are you sure you can convince me?

Raymond: (Smirk) You’ll know once you go out with me!

Tavia: I’ll be waiting, honey! (Beckoning her finger at him, Raymond blows her a kiss.)

Jun: Number five, Aaron Yan, you’re up!

Aaron Yan: Hi, I’m Aaron Yan and I just turn 21 this year. The boxing gloves that I pick are something I love.

Jun: You love?

Aaron: Why yes! I am a person who always put my health as priority number one and boxing is a very healthy sport. I can built-up my body and tone up my abs—I just love it! (Punch his fists into the air)

Jun: (Chuckle) Quite a frank answer! Number eight, Ella Chen?

Ella Chen: (Exclaims in a tough voice) Right here!

Aaron: Oh so you’re Ella.

Ella: (Lean over the table and grab the boxing gloves away from Aaron’s hand.) This is mine, you wimp!

Aaron: You’re a boxer. I respect your healthy lifestyle but I don’t find ladies like that have much appeal to me at all.

Ella: What did you say? (Jumps up from her seat)

Aaron: I said you have no appeal!

Ella: (Snicker) Neither do you, loser! You said you know boxing. (Towered over the pretty boy) You’re just an amateur to a pro like me.

Aaron: That I’ll leave it up to your imagination! But it’s true that women with a muscular body scare me because they are usually lesbians.

(All female contestants who aren’t straight start cussing at the modest-looking Aaron.)

Ella: That serves you right! You gotta learn to shut up something or else you’ll be killed by who knows who.

Aaron: You—you can’t threaten me. I know boxing very well.

Ella: Oh really? Let me show you how it should be done, little boy!

(The tomboy punched Aaron across his face and jumps up on the table, throwing a few sets of punches and kicks. All the contestants went either cheering or screaming in fear as the pretty boy pulls himself up and glared at Ella as if she went insane. )

Aaron: Why the hell do I have to be paired up her? (Cries out sadly)

Jun: Stop!

(Everyone went silent as Ella jumps down and sit back on her seat, rocking her chair back and forth.)

Jun: Last but not least, number six, Danson Tang!

Danson: (Walks to the stage with his hip swaying side to side with a lavender button-down shirt that reveals his chest.) Hi hi—you can call me, Danson. My entire family called me Dan-Dan! I love the color lavender more than anything else, but my family and career always come first in my life. I remember when I was young; I love to be a lawyer—to have my voice being heard. My first present after graduating from law school is a pen from my parents. I treasure it until now and that’s why I choose this fountain pen even though it looks ordinary.

Jun: What a touching story behind a pen! Number twelve, Charmaine Sheh?

Charmaine: Ah—yes, a pen is necessary at all cases. It’s like I can’t live without it. I understand how you feel, Danson. Because I’m not flirty and plain-looking, I worry that I’m going to be single forever. (Sobbing in her seat)

Danson: (He walks to Charmaine and pat softly on her back.) It is okay to cry, you will feel better afterward.

Charmaine: (hugs him) Thanks you, Dan-Dan!

Jun: This is only the beginning, now you all get to know each other; it is great to start by communicating.

Julia: Before you all dismiss there is another game for the gentlemen.

Jun: The ladies may follow the security guards; they will bring you to your rooms. They will give you further instruction.

(Ladies leave the well lit, conference room with the guards escorting them.)

...

Julia: This mini game is called Money Hunters!

(All the male contestants were thrill when they heard the word, “Money”!)

Raymond: You guys don’t stand a chance against me!

Aaron: Well, you may look aggressive, but you also lack of wit.

Wu Zun: Speaking of wit, all you lousy bastards will be eliminated right before I make my move.

Hero: Right? Don’t bull around you, Wu Zun! I say a pretty face is not enough to win a girl’s heart, but the ability to cook is my trump card.

Danson: All you people are nothing, but talks! I may be a no life freak, but atleast I am got extraordinary communicating skills. If my family knows I am at this game they will support me all the way through this game.

Wu Zun: Don’t bring on your parents, they useless when it comes to this, you fool!

Danson: What did you say about my parents?

Hero: No one cares a damn about your family! Like I say girls easily get win over by men who are sensitive, cooks well, and fondness of nature and animal. Just take me as an example!

Wu Zun: You’re crazy, man. Girls love a bad boy who has full of tricks and surprises up their sleeves.

Raymond: Not so, a sense of mysterious and wildness will eat their hearts out!

Hero: How naïve can you be, Raymond? You know when it comes to looks you are no where near me so all your talking are nonsense.

Raymond: Let’s see who get the big money!

Wu Zun: Of course, I won’t lose to you.

Danson: Me either, you guys just wait and see.

Jiro: Hey, humor is the medicine of all things! So you guys can step aside.

Aaron: I may look plain as I look. Yet, girls love to stay in shape these days so I got the advantage this time.

Jiro: Is that all you got to say, Aaron?

Aaron: I won’t talk to a person like you because it is just wasting time.

Danson: You guys don’t have to say much because the results will reveals itself.

Jiro: Don’t give me some philosophy like I don’t understand what you’re saying, I read books too you know!

Danson: It doesn’t mean you can pass public speaking, the greatest fear of all.

Raymond: Shut up, you guys can kiss goodbye when I shove my gun up your !

Wu Zun: Come’ on, I dare you to pull the trigger at me!

(The hostesses call for security to break the fuming crowd.)

Jun: Ahem, guards!

(The gentlemen got separate by the guards and remain silent facing the hostesses.)

Julia: This game, Money Hunters determines the amount of money you will receive. It will be given to you each week. With the money, you are welcome to spend them but I suggest you to spend it wisely.

Jun: Also, you are only allow to use the money we offer you. Therefore, no outsiders or the original money you earn from your occupation can be used in this game. Or else you know the consequences if you chose to walk the wrong path!

Julia: Let’s this mini game begin!

(All gentlemen choose one out of six silver suitcases on the stage platform. As they got their targets, they clutch on to them tightly by the cold silvery handle.)

Jun: An important reminder: Each week we will deposit the money in your individual bank accounts based on the amount you earn from this game. Make sure you check your bank account at regular basis.

Julia: You are using the ATM machine like everyone else to get the cold cash in hands.

Jun: Here are the results. Every one of you will open your suitcase and we will take the little folded card with a roman number in it that represent certain amount of money.

Julia: We will call your names in random order and reveal your amount to public.

Jun: Aaron Yan, your roman number on the card is III which means you get $300.

Aaron: Better than nothing.

Julia: Hero, Jaejoong your roman number is I…

Aaron: (laughs) Don’t tell me you got one dollar. Want me to spare you some?

Hero: (smirks) Thanks for asking, but I prefer you not to jump into conclusion too quick.

Julia: You got $1000 which is the highest amount of this mini game! Congrats!

Hero: I told you, your jinx is not working well.

(Aaron and other male contestants were about to explode their heads off after realizing they have no hope left.)

Jun: Danson Tang, your roman number is IV, you have $700. Which makes you are the third highest amount among the rest of the male contestants.

Danson: (Fix his tie on his suit) No sweat!

(Leaving others contestants and audiences more nervous than before to hear the rest of the results.)

Julia: Raymond Lam, your roman number is V; unfortunately you end up with the lowest amount of money which is $100.

Hero: Wow, god has eyes!

Danson: So your gun won’t be sticking up my , but more like backfiring yours.

Aaron: You see I am not weak as you think Raymond. Maybe you can save your aggressiveness for fighting off your other enemies.

Raymond: this! This is all bull!

(He throws his Marlboro cigarette box on floor and stomp on it.)

There must be fraud!

Jun: Nope, this not fraud, it is all fate.

Aaron: Don’t worry Raymond, I’ll watch over you.

Raymond: Save your breath, I don’t want your sympathy!

Hero: You guys can quit because fate is around me like I said earlier.

Danson: Humph, I’m afraid of you, Hero. Well, being the top third to receive the handsome amount isn’t as bad as you think!

Julia: Wu Zun, roman number is II which is $500, the next highest amount right after the top three.

Wu Zun: That’s make me on top of Aaron and Raymond! I love you, Jesus!

Raymond: You’re a lucky jerk!  But I do not believe luck will always be on your side.

Aaron: I got the second lowest, but I still won’t surrender to all of you that easily.

Danson: Wait that means the only one left is Jiro!

Julia: That’s right, Jiro is the last one.

Jun: Jiro Wang is your roman number is VI which is $900, leaving you with second highest amount after Hero Jaejoong.

Jiro: (cute grin) Wow, what a surprise!

Wu Zun: I don’t believe in fate. If you have the skills with as less money you can get a lady just as happy.

Jiro: Very well, but with money you can still impress them as well and again my sense of humor is the key to their hearts.

Julia: Now you all know your results, you are welcome to leave anytime.

Jun: Next week you are going on a date with your selected partners. We will provide you with a five star hotel room and food service included.

(The contestants hollered out “Woo-hoo!” and “Yay!”)

Julia: You are welcome to see your partners anytime. I wish you all good luck on your performance.

Jun: At the first day of each week, there will be a conference where all contestants will rate their partners.

Julia: As a memento please keep the rules and regulation in mind as always.

(All the hunks wave “bye” to the camera and shine their charming faces to the frenzy audiences and wild fan girls.)

Jun: Stay tuned for Love Reset’s next episode where we have Aaron Yan going on a date with Ella Chen!

Julia: So don’t miss out! And now until next time!

(The camera rolls away and the hostess steps down the stage laughing hysterically.)

End of Chapter 2.

So what were your thoughts/comments/grumblings on our chappie?

We want to hear from you guys!

Thanks for reading Love Reset!


As always please support us, hell666 and huangkell!