Episode 1: Meeting the Contestants I

L♥ve Reset
Welcome all readers! You have made a wise choice to read this fanfic! As we promise, we will take you guys to a whole new dramatic and hilarious paradise where all y and adorable celebrities from S.H.E.R., Fahrenheit, TVB, and DBSK/TVXQ (Hero Jaejoong)are participating in our Love Reset Game!
...

Now let the show begin

...

(Two double glass doors with silver handles open to a spacious conference room where a chandelier lamp cast its light upon the centered glass table with six velvet chairs place on each side. There lies a red carpet stage in the front of the room where the words “Love Reset” are written elegantly in a burgundy colored font shown by projector that hangs from above the elaborate ceiling. Spotlights are cast upon the two hostesses of this game and all twelve ambitious contestants. On the back of the room, there is a section of all the audiences who are all big fans of this contestants and the game show.)

(Hostesses begins to announce to the crowd)

Julia: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Love Reset! Now let’s give a round of applaud to all our lucky contestants.

Jun: If you folks have not noticed, you are chosen among millions of applicants who are also desperate to get into this once in a lifetime opportunity in order to achieve their dreams and to win fifty grand.

Julia: Now every one of you see there are six chairs on each side of the table which means that you will be divided into two teams.

Jun: I will be the leader of the yang team so you folks may address me as Jun. The first contestants from Yang is number two, five, six, eight, ten, and twelve.

(A big applause and cheering filled the game room from all other contestants and the audiences from the back section.)

Julia: As for Ying team, the first one up is number one, three, four, seven, nine, and eleven.

Jun: While all of you be seated according to the number being called by us notice some of you have golden lockets and while the others have silver keys.

Julia: With these lockets and keys, they will determine your future soul mate at the final round of this game. Therefore, it is important to keep them in a safe place for the future being.

(Hostess step forward to the glass table, Jun press a button from the remote control that she held in her hand. Suddenly a big golden treasure chest arises from the red carpet stage. The crowd from the back went stirring and contestants’ eyes can’t stop staring at its shiny surface.)

Jun: This is the chest that holds the female contestants’ selected possession for this mini game called Beauties’ Treasures.

Julia: This mini game has an important reason behind it. Whatever possession you gentlemen have chosen means that the female of that particular item will be your partner for this week.

Jun: Now may all gentlemen rise from their seats and walks over to choose an item from the chest. Then return to your seat with your item place near you.

(After few minutes passes.)

Julia: Our first contestant is number one Wu Zun, the cunning hunk has picked up a sterling silver spike on a black leather choker.

He is pair up with number ten Kim Sun Ah, the fearless Korean beauty!

(The crowd went screaming for his name, “Wu Zun...!”)

As for number three, Hero Jaejoong, the pretty boy, he randomly picks up a black spatula.

Julia: Hum...I wonder why?

(All the voices lower down by the sight of him and all audiences got their hearts stolen his striking eye contact. “Master Jaejoong—Sa Rang Hae Yo!”)

Well, he gets to spend this week with the lovely number nine Hebe Tian!

Our last Ying’s contestant number four is Raymond Lam; the wild looking guy, he grabs the without hesitation which is very impressive!

(Once again the crowds have gone crazy seeing him on stage and calls out, “Bring us home!”)

This item belongs to number eleven Tavia Yueng, the bomb!

Jun: The Yang number two contestant is Jiro Wang who first reaches in for a hot pink lipstick.

(Following the screaming from the audiences is back again, “Woo—Jiro, kiss us all!”)

Now that is going to be exciting!

Choosing this lipstick mean he will pair with the adorable number seven Rainie Yang!

The cutie number five Aaron Yan who dresses plain quickly took the boxing gloves and hugs it tightly to his chest as if it is a teddy bear.

(The audience moans out, Ohh—sweet!)

Hum…I don’t know if he is lucky or not, but his partner is number eight Ella Chen who known as the spicy boxer!

Lastly, the number six Danson Tang took the fountain pen and held it up high in his hand, facing everyone with pride as if he won a trophy.

(The crowd shout out to him “We love you—Danson!”)

His lucky pair is the decent number twelve, Charmaine Sheh!

Jun: Gentlemen, it is time to evaluate why you have chosen this item. Is there any important reason or you happen to be fascinated by it?

Julia: Wu Zun, you will be our first contestant to evaluate your point of view on your chosen item.

(He slowly stood from his seat and walk over to the stage like a model. Wearing a serious expression, the handsome man begins to speak.)

Wu Zun: First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Wu Zun but you can call me “Chun” for short. Well as for the reason why I chose the choker—there can be a lot of crazy reason to it. And for all of you it might be a cool thing, but to me it’s misery.

Jun: Misery? How so?

Wu Zun: The choker symbolizes a lack of freedom in a sense the owner feels to a situation. So I think this item must have been through countless hardships. Hardship as in one person’s life consist no happiness but only bitterness and distrust in relationships. That’s why I want to be in her footsteps and tried to walk down her path in order to understand her better. And from there I hope I can lead her to a brighter world where she can find her own eternal happiness.

Julia: Nicely said, Wu Zun! Every woman wants to find their own eternal happiness. On the other hand, I would like to ask how number ten feels about Chun’s evaluate on the item.

(Kim Sun Ah stood from her seat and shout at Wu Zun who faces her with a smile.)

Kim Sun Ah: you! I don’t know what the hell you are talking about. Let’s me tell you, you just bullting about my life.

Wu Zun: Honey, don’t be angry or else you won’t be pretty.

Kim Sun Ah: Damn you!

Julia: That’s enough. What about number two, Jiro Wang? What is your evaluation?

(After Wu Zun seated, Kim Sun Ah settled down. Jiro jump from his seat.)

Jiro Wang: (with a toothy smile and waves to everyone on stage) Hello everybody! Please to meet you all, I’m Jiro Wang. MyMyMy...what I got here is a cute pink lipstick. Why I choose such a thing when I don’t even use it, I don’t know. But, it is obvious that the lady who uses this lipstick is one ladylike girl. I can imagine she is one of the hopeless romantic girls reading the series of Twilight book and screaming like a maniac for Edward, the vampire when he comes on screen.

Julia: I see what you mean which is quite reasonable.

Rainie Yang: (The adorable girl already has her head down on the glass table, snoring away to her ecstasy.) ZZZ...

Julia: Number seven?

Rainie Yang: (Suddenly snap out from her sleep) Wh—what?!

(The contestants started laughing at her and she realized herself still drooling and worst of all she is sleeping during the game.)

Rainie: So—Sorry! It’s my bad.

Jiro: (laughs) Miss, have you sleep well?

Rainie: (scratches the back of her head) I...no. I mean yes—I.

Julia: Rainie Yang, what you think of Jiro’s evaluation?

Rainie: Sorry, I don’t remember what he said?

Julia: Can you repeat your evaluation, Jiro?

Jiro: Let me make it short for you, Miss. I said your lipstick is fit for ladylike girl. At the same time, I see you are one of them and also the type who will go crazy for Edward from Twilight!

Rainie: (Falls asleep again) ZZZ...

Jiro: This is troublesome, why I am pair up with a lady like her?

Julia: Rainie Yang?

(Rainie woke up again, drooling in front of everyone and the room filled with laughter.)

Rainie: Sorry—I fell asleep again!

Julia: Do you have anything to say?

Rainie: Ah—ha…ha! I have nothing to add to it.

Jiro: (muttered under his breath) Pathetic.

Julia: Fine, let’s move on to number three, Hero Jaejoong. Do you speak English? Need a translator?

Hero Jaejoong: No, I’m fine.

Julia: Wow, you speak quite well, Hero.

Hero: Thanks.

Julia: What is your evaluation, pretty face?

Hero: (He walks normally, but his dazzling features quickly win most of the contestants’ hearts and some male contestants as well.)It is my pleasure to be here and it is wonderful to meet all of you contestants who are Taiwanese and Hong Kong people. Despite that I am from South Korea I have big dreams to achieve just like all of you. Choosing this spatula maybe stupid but I think it is the sweetest thing in life.

Julia: Sweetest thing, you say?

Hero: Yes because there’s nothing better than cooking food for your love ones. And this is what I considered to be true happiness.

Julia: What an insightful answer from Hero! And number nine what do you think?

Hebe Tian: I—II really agree with him. (Giggle) That spatula is my precious treasure. I’ll be willing to cook if it’s for you—Hero!

Hero: (Giving her a y grin) Hearing you say that makes my heart quiver with anticipation.

Hebe: (Murmurs in bubbly eyes) Really? Oh I can’t wait anymore!

Julia: You guys gotta be patience there!

To be continued...

End of Chapter 1.

So what were your thoughts/comments/grumblings on our chappie?

Stay tuned to hear from FungYi, AE, and DansonxCharmaine evaluation!

Enjoy!

hell666 & huangkell