Lets go to the mall

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The after the second concert, we went to korea for a quick break. Then we headed to america! I was most excited to visit home, but our first stop was New York. I was getting ready to help set up the stage with the crew, until I got a call from my manager saying they have more than have enough help ,giving us a free day.

"Looks like we have a free day, what are we gonna do?" I said

"Oh really, thats perfect." Millia said

"whats your plan."

"well Bts Invited me to go shopping with them at the mall. Its huge. but anyways, do you want to come?"

I made a face when she said shopping, then she continued. " I can cancel, we can just have a girls day, if you'd like that instead." I could tell she'd rather shop.

"No its fine, Ill come to the mall." I said. she smilled and hugged me

"Thank you! H&M has a sale!" I got out of her hug, becuase i really was never a fan of hugs

"Yeah your welcome." i teased

We stopped a taxi, and spent an awkward 15 mins of small talk with the driver. She let us off at the entrance of the huge shopping center. it was a large curcuit with 3 confusing floors, packed with busy people. I looked at millia confused.

"where are we meeting up?" I said

"they said to meet them at the center." She said.  I looked for a dircetory and figured out how to navigate our way there. 10 mins later, and I heard Hoseok scream hi, findng Millia's presence. Then we struggled to figure out what we wanted to do, until we decided everyone goes their own way for 2 hours, to complete whatever they wanted to complete, then come back together and do something. Before I knew it everyone was going their own direction and i was completely unsure as to what I wanted to do. I turned and Milla disapeared. Typical Millia. I saw Jungkook walking towards the food court, I guess some food wouldn't hurt. I Yelled wait up to him. he stopped and turned around. I ran as fast as I could, dying every second. when I caught up, I bend over and panted, sweating and exusted.

'Running isn't your stong suit, is it?" he said

"No" I said through a heavy breath.

I straightned myself up and started to walk again. The food court held many eating establishments. We both stared at the food in awe. I stared at him expressing my struggle to know what to eat.

"Lamb Kabab!" He said as he walked to this one resteraunt. I decided to follow him and ordered chicken. We both sat down. He took a picture of the Lamb kababs he bought and sent it to Yoongi. Right after, he got a call from yoongi. I couldn't exactly tell the conversation, probably because i was highly emersed in my chicken. But both were very excited for lamb kabab. Minuites later Yoongi joined our table with lamb kabab's. both of them ate The food passionately.

"Oh its so good." Yoongi said

"Yes." jungkook said

"we should make a song dedicated to Lamb Kabab." Yoongi said

"Im not sure If the other members would w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter