Its a walk in the park

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Bts had a concert I filmed at, and the day after or today was the free day. Also the day Jimin said he would take me out. I knew how dates with Bryan worked. Which meant my expectations would not be very high in any relationship. He just said he would pick me up at noon. So what do I wear? I dug through my suitcase, and found a summer bohemian dress that the kind old lady persuaded me to buy in Hawaii. I never thought I would actually use this, I bought it because it seemed like her station did not have much business. It was sunny and warm outside, so I decided to wear it. I put it on and Millia found me.

“Wow. What’s that?” She asked

“I know it’s not really my style.”

“It looks good doe. What’s the occasion?”

I realized that I haven’t told her what has happened between Jimin and I. All she knows is when we accidentally kissed, and even then she found out through Bts, not me. I didn’t know why I’m not so open to her. It’s not like I don’t trust her.

“Oh it’s a, you know… date?” I said

“OOHH, let me guess, is it one of the EXO guys from the party.”

“Exo?”

“Oh, So no. Well anyways, the guy that I talked to. His name was Sehun and he’s part of Exo. It’s another Kpop group.”

I remembered the guy Millia talked to. “Oh yeah him.”

“Wait, so then who is it?”

“It’s well, you know, ummm…”

“Spit it out!”

“Jimin.” I said quietly

Her eyes widened and dropped. “WHAAAAAAAAA!”

I couldn’t find words to react to Millia’s reaction. I stood there speech less and She began to laugh. Once she began to recover she had already gotten out the Curler. Next thing you know I am wearing the dress, her strappy sandals and I had beach waves in my hair. I looked okay.

“Thanks.” I said thanking her for the first time.

“Yeah you’re damn welcome. Goin to get it in that.”

“Hell no. It’s only the first date.”

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I opened it and there was Jimin. He wore a white button up with some jeans, and had his hair styled up. The same style it was in at the party. I stared at him for a good Minute and he got uncomfterble.

“Sorry. I really like you hair when it is up.” I said honestly.

He gave a smile “Thanks.” He had his hands behind his back, but then revealed a Pretty Boqutte of flowers.

“Wow. Flowers. Aren’t you fancy?” I said taking them and awkwardly placing them in the hotels vase. With Millia eyeing us low-key in the background. We left the hotel and I began to get curious.

“Jimin where are we going?”

“For a walk.” He said grabbing my hand

Quietly walking around the streets of Paris, he turned a corner to a beautiful park.

“The weather is perfect for the park.”

“This park is perfect for any romantic Montague.”

“What?”

“Sorry, film scouting.”

“haha, weirdo.”

I grabbed my phone and began to take pictures of multiple spots, Jimin would jump in front of the camera and Pose.

“Stop It. You’re blocking the view.” I said laughing and pushing him away

I was alm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter