Hawaii Part One

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s Hawaii time!” Millia said waking me up by jumping on my bed.

I sat up and smiled. 

“Alright.” I said flinging off the covers and getting up.

I began to get ready. Ever since we got our schedules, we were most excited for this trip. BTS was taking a break and it’s our job to stay with them and Film them for one day. I combed my hair. I knew it was long, but It I noticed that it had extended past my Hips. Millia joined me in the mirror.

“Can I do your makeup? We have a lot of time until the flight.” Millia said

“Fine.” I said.

I sat down and Millia went through my sad excuse of a makeup bag. She held up my foundation and mascara.

“This is all you got?”

“Yeah.”

She grabbed her makeup and began to cover my face. I had my headphones and was unaware as to what she was doing to my face. She grabbed something hot and wrapped my hair in it. I took out an earbud.

“Wait. Curling my hair too?”

“Just put your earbud in, and trust me.”

I did as she said. 20 mins later and she said she was done. I got off the bed and looked in the Mirror.

“Hey, my eyebrows don’t look like . Wait is that eyeliner?”

She looked at me proud.

“Your curls look great. Now I just need to get you in a dress.” Millia said looking at my white shirt, ripped black jeans and old white shoes.

“No this is enough. The dress is a bit of a stretch. I’d rather not.”

Disappointed at my response she patted my head. “Another time.”

She left me alone in the bathroom. I looked closely at myself in the mirror. She did a good job, I looked not awful. I Left the bathroom and packed the rest of my stuff and grabbed the camera, Then We took a cab to the airport. We met up with BTS at the airport.  I awkwardly stood there hoping nobody would notice.

“Jenny wow. You look Beautiful.” Hoseok said Looking at me with a smile.

“Uh, thanks.” I said awkwardly.  All of a sudden all of BTS were scoping my face.  Jungkook saw my curled hair and pulled a curl down and released it like a spring.

“Millia you did this?” Jin questioned.

“Yup, I considered being a makeup Major.”  Millia said.

I sat there awkwardly blushing, unsure. Taehyung flashed his rectangular smile

“So cute. Our little Jenny is growing up.” Taehyung said.

“Wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter