When our eyes meet.....

Romeo & Juliet : The Eternity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual, the first place which Baekhyun will go first is the market. He need to buy some groceries that Kyungsoo want so that he can prepare for the lunch . Sehun, Kai, Luhan and Chanyeol are with him but not volunteer to help him instead fresh their eyes looking at young lady there. 

"Omo, omo hyung. That one is pretty i guess." Sehun pat Chanyeol's shoulder and he turn around to look where Sehun mention. Both of them looking at that young lady while that young lady wink at them ily. Their jaw dropped.

"Wahhh, totally beautiful!" both of them compliment. Baekhyun show no intest and his eyes keep looking where to find a black peper at this crowed market. Hell, he has to do it since he broke Kyungsoo hyung promise not to go gambling again.

"Yah! Stop that day dreaming because both of you are not going to get her." said luhan with unbelievable face. Sehun and Chanyeol stare at him.

"But wae? Aren't we handsome. All young lady in this city always mention about us, right Chanyeol hyung?" Sehun backup himself. Yep, he really proud since many younger lady from rich family like him. He feel so famous suddenly.

"Are you jealous with us Luhan hyung?" Chanyeol asked, not satisfied with Luhan words. Luhan look frusted suddenly.

"Aish, it's not like that. Are both of you totally forget what have you done last week?" again unbelieveable Luhan appear with serious expression.

"Yah, you guys have burn her father's most expensive sut while both of you lingering at the Lord Kim party with uninvited. Don't both of you dare to forget that!" Kat spit it out. 

"And Suho hyung have to pay for the compensation that both of you make. Aishh, it's really shame when i remember about that. Our pride as first class mafia have drop down because of stupid rascal like both of you. Aigoo my pride, aigoo poor me." Luhan massage his head while closing his eyes try not thinking too much.

"But the worse part is you cannot difference between water and gasoline. How stupid both of you. Aigoo, poor Suho hyung for having stupid members like you..Aigoo, aigooo.." Kai complaint and act like Luhan. Chanyeol cover his mouth from explode laugh when thinking that accident.

Sehun smiled and whined " But we accidently pour gasoline instead of water. We really taught it was water luhan hyung. Don't get mad at us~"

"Araso, Chanyeol forget that lady. We find another one for you." said Sehun while tapping his back. 

Chanyeol widen his eyes " Aish, why me? Its you who try to be hero at there .You who pour  the gasoline and make the fire worse." 

"But you're the one who give me that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter