Can't Forget You....

Romeo & Juliet : The Eternity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That young lady really really beautiful. But I never seen her before. Who is she?" Chanyeol asked as if s know that young lady which Luhan greet before. Baekhyun just stay quiet as he listening the conversation secretly. His mind still thinking that young lady. 

"Totally most beautiful young lady i have meet before. But..." Sehun turns to compliment, he then slow his voice like whisper to s and all members are looking at him, waiting for what he want to say.

"She is Lord Jung last daughter. Jung Yerim. I heard Lady Hyo called her name. And this is means, she is Seonhwa noona younger sister." said him make Baekhyun eyes turn widen.

"Poor Seonhwa noona. After her dad know that she married with Suho hyung secretly, she has been chased out from the palace. How cruel rich people. Eventhough we are mafia, we are not even kill people as her father did." said Kai, sadly thinking about Seonhwa's fate. Eventhough Seonhwa have been chased, she never regret even a second. She live happily ever with Suho and now is pregnant second child. 

"Do you think, Seonhwa know that her younger sister is back?" Question appear in Luhan minds suddenly. 

"Maybe she will know later. Besides, Suho hyung said that she never meet her younger sister about 8 years ago after she being chased out." Sehun reply to Luhan and he nodded his head, understand. 

"And one more things, if you guys want to own her, just forget your intention because she is Lord Hyun Woo fiancee and they are getting married at the end of this year." Chen suddenly appear make them shock a little. With a smile, he sat beside Chanyeol who seem frustrated.

"Aish hyung, why are you telling this? " Chanyeol complaint and it seem he has no chance.

"So that you will not approach her later to avoid big problem like last time." Chen laugh when he see Chanyeol frustrated face. Baekhyun stands up, and he take a leave. All member look at him weirdly. He seem not fine like usual. Usually, they will see him making stupid jokes, making trouble at gambling hause, or his annoyed voice. After back from the market, he did not utter any word instead 'black paper and beautiful'

 

"I think Baekhyun are into that young lady." Kai state his opinion while his eyes still looking at Baekhyun who seem walking away from them sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter