Who'Re You ?

Romeo & Juliet : The Eternity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up so early in the morning, rushing to the bath room for taking bath. After that, you get yourself done before walking to upstair and having breakfast with your family. Your dad, Lord Jung busy reading his newspaper, while your mom is enjoying her favourite english tea with butter cake. You gulp nervously and even bit your lips as you are nervous to asking your dad a permission. Yup, you want to go out again, to the market where you can meet that guy with beautiful face again. It has been 3 days after that day, you keep trying to get out from the palace, unfortunately Madam Cho won't let you go as easily. 

You know that she really afraid that you might bumped with Byun Baekhyun guy or the mafia gang. Madam cho standing at the back of your mother, waiting for any order. She smiles looking at you. You taking a cup of  hot tea and sipping a gulp amount while watching your dad, still digest how to get the permission. 

"Oucchhh! Ssssss, Ouhh my tougue!" You make your tongue burn with you know. Madam Cho rushing to you, while your mother shock with you. 

"Young Miss, are you okay ?" Madam Cho asked, worriedly. Your mom mom watching your attitude. You just nodded to reassure her. 

"Oh my dear. Are you alright? Want Madam Cho to call for a doctor?" Your mom turns, and you shock your head.

"How can you drink hot tea like that? Drink slowly, why are you rushing?" she said before drink her tea again while watching you. 

"Erm, dad. I have one things to ask you. I hope you don't mind." You said nervously as your dad, Lord Jung's gaze turn to you. He put the newspaper beside and looking at your nervous face. He smile and say "Yes, my dear. Anything for you." 

"I want..emm..I want your.permission. I want to go out. To the market in the village" you lowered your head. Before your dad answer, Madam Cho already cut him.

"Oh no, no, no my dear. I'm afraid that you might bumped with Byun guy or his gang. You know they are dangerous." She said with serious expression. 

"Well. I don't think you can go my dear. It really dangerous as Madam Cho says." He nod agree with Madam Cho. You sigh, frustrated. 

"Come on dear. Can you just let our daughter go out. She must be boring living inside this palace. Just let her be, with bodyguard. I'm sure it's okay." Your mom backup you with a wink in her eyes. You smile.

"Yes dad. I will go with 2 bodyguards. Please, please, please..." You begging your dad with your beautiful smile. Lord Jung sigh before nodded in agreement. 

"But, make sure you are not taking a long time. Be here before lunch okay." and you nodded happily before push your chair and giving your dad and mom a kiss in their cheeks.

"Oh god! I love you mom and dad." You shout before rushing to your bedroom. 

At your room, you open your closet, you trew all your dress to your bed.

"Not this. Not this one too. Ouh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter