Soulmate

Romeo & Juliet : The Eternity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you open your eyes, the first things you want to looks is the sun. You wake up from the bed and hurry walking to the windows, lifting the veils and there you can see the sun shine brightly. You smile while your eyes still looking at the sun.

"Where were you, dear soulmate ?" your smile faded. You really hope that you can meet someone who you are really in love and not the person who your parents arranged to married with. 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Your eyes landed on the door which are not far behind you. You still besides the windows, before your body turns to facing the door.

"Come in." you answer before the door reveals the maids who their duties is to take care of you. 

"Good morning my ladies." all the maids greets you with a bright smile. You nodded at them and your eyes caught the cream gown with them. It really beautiful as you want.

"Here is your gown. The tailor already finished it last night for you." one of them said. You look at them with weird looking.

"Wow, so fast. i expected it will take 3 days as he said last night. Or did Lord Hyun Woo interupt with my business again?" you asked with low voice but firm. all the maids lower their face. 

"Tell me the truth. I don't like all of you lying." you warned them gently and all of them say " Yes, he is." 

"As I guess and I totally hate it." you dissapointed when Lord Hyun Woo interupt your  business. Well, he is the one who your parents arranged to married you with and honestly you do not like him at all. For you he is just selfish, arrogant since he came from first class family and also hot tempered.

 

"We were sorry my lady." all of the maids appologize. You take the gown and place at your body. 

"How is it to me ?" You ask their opinion as they lift their face towards your body.

"You looks very pretty my lady!" they said with cheerful. Their expression are totally amazed with you.

"If you wear this today, i bet that mafia baekhyun will kidnap you right away." said Yeon the first maid with small laugh. 

"Because your beautiful cannot be compare with moon or gold." the second maid, Mei said with bright smile. You look confuse.

"Mafia ? Baekhyun ?" you asked them with confuse face as you never heard that name. Before the maids reply for your question, the leader maid, Madam Cho already enter your room. She looks really serious person. 

"Are you all playing some funs towards my lady?! " Madam Cho asked all of them with serious voice. The maids look trembling with that question.

"No we don't." Yeon said. 

"Please apologize us. We just compliment that my lady looks beautiful with that gown." said Yui the third maids. 

"Don't you ever dare to bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter