His lunchbox

Caramel Macchiato love

Minho quickly went to the drawer to take the wrapper without hesitated and gave to him. 'Ouh.. Minho must get hurt often as he know where the location of it when there is many others drawer. Poor him.' Joohyun thought.

"Thank you."


"It's must be painful. The leg already begin to turn blue."


"Yes." 'Know I think about it, it's painful. Why I only feels it know? I must be felt embrassing than pain. Or it's because of him.' She looked at Minho which appear to worried more about it.


"If you say so, you must take this painkiller." Doctor walk to drawer and gave the tablets and a cup of water.


"No- no need. I fine." Tried to lifted her leg. "Ow.."


"Why you didn't want to take this medicine? It's what I think it is. You're afraid of taking medicine, right?" Joohyun smile bitter.


Minho looked at her confused. 'I don't want Minho to know this but now that he knows. What would he think of me know.'


"If you refused to eat, I guess there is no others way."
Doctor walk to his tablet to take a syringe and ampules of medicine.


"No- no, don't want." Joohyun scared. It's hurt Minho heart seeing Joohyun scared like this.


"Minho, will hold Joohyun for me, please?"

Minho who stand beside her hold her hands. "It's okay. Joohyun-ah. It will not hurt you. Trust me." Minho looked at Joohyun eyes to ensure his feelings. Joohyun feels warm rushes from Minho's hand flowed to her hands and to her face. Joohyun face became bright red.


"Okay, it's done." Doctor said. Joohyun confused.


"See.. it's doesn't hurt, right? You done well." Minho smile and let go of Joohyun hands and patted her head. The doctors started to wrapped Joohyun leg.


"It's good to be young when you can date, love and comfort someone so dearly. You guys must been in love with another."

Joohyun blushed and said "No, we not dating." While Minho only smile. None words escaped from Minho mouth as it he agree to the doctor statement.


"Joohyun-yang, I will contact your parents to take you home. By that time, you must get rest. And Minho-gun. If you want to stay, just stay. Joohyun-yang must be lonely." The doctor smirked to her.


"Thank you, doctor." Minho stood up and bowed to the doctor. The doctor walked out of the infirmary. Minho sat back on the chair. They been silenced for a minute.

'Wah, it's only two of us in this room. So awkward.' Joohyun thought.


"So, you okay now. There is something you want to talk with me before, right?" 'Before all this happen.'


"Yes.. what was it? Oo.. I would like to return this umbrella." Joohyun gave him his umbrella which she had been carried around like something so precious.


"Ouh.. that is it?"


"Yup. Did you expect something else?"


"No." 'Kinda' "Just keep the umbrella. The umbrella must need a new owner so I give it to you. I don't use it often anyway."


"Ok."


"I will be get going. Recess time about to over." Minho stood up.


"Minho." Minho stop from leaving.


"Yes?" Minho turned himself toward Joohyun.


"Can I ask you some questions?"


"Ask away."


"Can I be your friend?" Joohyun stuttered.


"You're already my friend, Joohyun-ah."


"Minho"


"Yes?"


"Thank you for everything." Joohyun grinned.


"Sure, Joohyun-ah." Minho patted her head gentlely and walk to the door.


"Bye, Minho."

//

The class contiues. Minho felt his stomach growling. 'Joohyun must be hungry too.' Minho asking the teachers permision and went out with his lunchbox and walked toward the infirmary. He knocked the door before enter.

As he enter, he saw Joohyun was sleep with her saliva fall down from mouth. 'She must dreaming about foods.' Minho chuckled.

Suddenly Joohyun woke up. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." Minho quickly apologized.

"Minho-ah, what are you doing here?" Joohyun said as brushed her eyes and dried .


"I- I want to gave this. You must be starving, right?"

"Lunchbox?" Joohyun looked happy.

"Yes. My mum prepared it's for me so it's wasteful if no one want eat it." Minho showed the lunchbox. He opened it one by one place it in the table.


"Wah.. bulgogi, japchae, egg rolls, rice, fruits, and kimchi stew." Joohyun gulped.


"It's all my favorite so my mum made it."


"Then you should be the one to eat it. I'm not hungry." Joohyun stomach growled. Minho chuckled.


"No, you can eat it. I on diet anyway. I already said to my mother but she still want to cook for me a homecooked meal." Minho handed her the spoon.


Joohyun accept the spoon. "Then let eat together. It's too much for me anyway."


"But I only have one spoon."


"That fine. I can feed you. Here." Joohyun spooned Minho some rice with meat on the top. Minho look confused and eat it without hesitated. 'How can you be so innocent when you feed a man?'
She spoon feed he some soup.


"Now eat it. Will you?" Minho grab her hand away from his face and shoved it to Joohyun's mouth.


"Okay." Joohyun eat it but a minute later tears fall down from eyes.


"Why? What going on, Joohyun? Why did you cry?" Minho panic seeing Joohyun tears.


"Nothing." Joohyun dried her eyes with her hand.


"Nothing? That is no nothing. It's okay. You can tell me what wrong, Joohyun-ah." Minho patted her back.


"Actually, I cry because I miss my mother. I miss my mother homecooked meal. It's taste exactly like your mother cooking." Joohyun confessed.


"Oo.. Joohyun." 'Don't cry Joohyun. It's hurt my heart.' "I can always ask my mother to cook for you some meal again."


"Really?" Joohyun smile.

"Yes. Cause you're my friend now." Minho smile.