Can you stay?

Caramel Macchiato love

In the morning, on the way to school Joohyun saw Minho walking alone. She quickly catch up the pace to match up with him. She doesn't know Minho's house were also these way too. When they need to cross the road, he manage to cross but she little late because when she arrive the green light change red really quick. She wait patiently but seeing other girl gather to greet Minho hurt her. What if Minho already have a girlfriend. Will it hurt more than this feeling? Joohyun continues walked with her head down watching every steps she take until she arrive at front school gate. Joohyun looked up to greet the Principle who already wait for his students early in the morning. When she look back to Minho direction, Minho seem looking at her with a hand waving and smiling face.


'What was that did he looking at me?' Joohyun raise her hand a little to wave back at him but can't believe what she saw so look behind and saw Taemin was waving and running pass her toward Minho. He greet Minho with side hug. They continues walked.
Joohyun grabbed her hand that raise with other hand.

'Ouh.. how embrassing. He not waving at me. What I'm expect. It's good to be true anyway.'


"Joohyun-ah, what are doing here?" Solar touches her shoulder. Joohyun respond with only a shaking of head.


"Let's go. Class will start soon." Solar pushed Joohyun forward.

//

'Ouh.. I need to return this umbrella.' Joohyun said while looking at it. "Joohyun unnie, what are doing? Don't you want to eat?"

"Sorry I will eat later. There is something that I need to do." Joohyun rush out of the classroom with blue umbrella in her hand.

"Solar-ah, did you see Minho?" Joohyun stopped Solar. "Oh.. he heading downstairs toward the cafeteria. If I not mistaken." Joohyun nodded. "Thank you, Solar-ah."

Seeing Joohyun rush in the corridor. 'Does that important than your eating time, Joohyun unnie? Idiot. Silly Joohyun.' Seulgi thought as she saw Joohyun disappeared from the corridor.

//

"Minho oppa, take this." "Sorry I cannot accept that bun, it should be your lunch." "It's okay. I can buy another one." "Minho-oppa, take mine instead." "No, take my lunchbox." "No. Sorry girls. I'm good. I'm on diet to be honest. Coach asked me to control my weight. It's could help in winning the Soccer Championship." "Awww.." the girls whining. "Now go to eat. Will you?" "Okay." 

Joohyun heard the whole conversation but waited for Minho to be alone to avoid gossip among students. When he was left alone, she continues walking down the stairs. "Minho-ah, wait up!" Joohyun called his name while sprinted down. Minho stop and tilted his body a sides toward her. Suddenly, Joohyun tripped and fall downstairs. When she tripped, she thought that she will fall and close her eyes shut. After that, she fall on minho's body. She open her eyes only to met Minho's eyes and her hand touches Minho's chest. She was currently between Minho's legs. "Joohyun-ah, I never thought you will this aggressive." Realized her current state, Joohyun blushed and quickly getting off of Minho's body. Minho then started to raise his body and sit with both of his leg fold to another.


Minho smile and said "Are you okay? Do you hurt anywhere?" Joohyun only shaked her head and stood up.

"Ouch.." Joohyun touches her right leg when she pain on her leg.

"Did you hurt your leg?" Minho tried to looked at her leg. Joohyun nodded with pouting face. Her face release a little sweat due to the pain.


"I think you sprinted your leg. We must get you to infirmary to get your foot treated. Can you walk?" Minho stood up besides Joohyun with little worried on his face. "I think I can." Joohyun tried to take her step but suddenly she fall and Minho manage her arms by wrapping his hand around her waist. Joohyun startled. Minho let go of her arms.


"I guess there no others choice. Hope on." Minho bend his legs and his body facing toward Joohyun with signal of his hand.


"No- no need. I can walk." Joohyun stuttered.


"You better hope on because if you refused.." Minho stood up went to Joohyun right ear. "If you refused, I'll carry you bridal way." Minho smile and bend down again. Joohyun only blushed then she hope onto Minho's back.

Minho stood up "Hold on tight!" Minho carried Joohyun toward the infirmary. During that time, Joohyun shuted her eyes to prevent her from feels embrassing when others were looking at them.

"Doctor- doctor, she fell down from the stairs." Minho said as he walked in the infirmary.


"Place her on that bed over there, please." Doctor pointed toward the direction.


"Okay." Minho quickly laid Joohyun down onto the bed and blanket to cover her body but her leg.


Minho walk away from the bed but Joohyun caught a little bit of Minho's clothes. "Can you stay?" 'I guess there is no lunch for me today.' Minho turned his body. "Sure if you want me to." 'Ah.. I forgot to eat my lunchbox that mum prepared for me today.'


"Minho if you going stay, you better not stand there. Help me take some wrapper in the drawer." Doctor said after he look at Joohyun leg.