Blue Umbrella

Caramel Macchiato love

The blue sky turn cloudy.
"Joohyun-ah, you better bring your umbrella with you cause I think it's going to rain heavyly today."


"I can't find my umbrella. I'll going to be late so got to go. I hope it's not raining today. Bye dad." Joohyun wear her shoes and walked out the door.


'Ouh.. dad was right. It's going to rains today.' Joohyun said in her mind while looking out of the windows from her class.


'So I guess there is no soccer match today. To bad I not going to see him today.'


The school bells rings. They walked to their locker and went home.
"Joohyun unnie, do forgot to bring your umbrella?" Seungwan notices Joohyun was standing alone infront of school main corridor. Joohyun turned her head and nodded at Seungwan.


"I bring mine so if you want-" Seungwan stop when she notices Minho walked toward them.


"Nevermind. I'll get going now. See you tomorrow Joohyun unnie." Joohyun tried to stop Seungwan but she was late. Joohyun sighed. 'What wrong with her?'


"Hey, Joohyun." She tilted her head to her right but no one around. Then she looked to her left and surprised Minho was so closed to her. It's almost like he going to kiss her. Her heart skipped. She doesn't know it's because of him or because of the shock. She stepped 2 steps backward and almost fall over. Luckily, Minho managed to grabbed Joohyun waist to keep her balance. Joohyun was about to fall down closed her eyes. When she didn't feel hurt, she open her eyes. She meets Minho brown eyes. They stay for 10 sec until Minho chuckled.


"Sorry, I didn't mean to surprised you." Minho let go of her waist.

"Be careful next times." Minho smile and patted her head.


"I knows that. Don't treat me like a kid." Joohyun pouted.
Minho looking around. He wondered why Joohyun was alone.


"Hmm.. Why were you alone? Where your friends?" Minho asked.


"There went home."


"Then who do you waiting for? Your boyfriend?"


"No one. And to tell you the truth, I don't have a boyfriend." Joohyun said while looking at the sky.

"That will be thankful." Minho mumbles alone.


"Pardon?" Joohyun look at Minho.


"So why were you standing here alone?"


"I didn't bring my umbrella so I'm waiting for the rain to stop." Joohyun open her hand and let the rain fall into her palm.
"Ouh. You can borrow mine if you want. The rains don't seem to stopped anytime soon. And it's going to be dark soon so a pretty girl like you shouldn't walk alone. It's too dangerous." Minho hand her his umbrella.


"What about you?" Joohyun hesitated to take his umbrella.


"I'm fine really. I'll using my bag as shield. And I never catch cold before." Minho said.


"Don't worry. Just take it." Minho grinned.


"If you worried, then we will share the umbrella." Minho said jokingly.


'I always want to share umbrella with him. But too bad I have to reject the offer. Wait! To think about it, these might be my one and only chance.' Joohyun snapped back from her mind.


"Sure." Joohyun said seriously.


Minho startled but seeing the look on her face make him nodded. Well is not good to left a girl behind alone.


Minho open his umbrella and gave to Joohyun then he runs away with his bag covering his head. Joohyun surprised and started to followed him. Minho looked back at Joohyun and smile. He look back forward and started to disappeared. Joohyun finally gave up by the thought that she could catch him and begin to walk slowly and went home. She feel sorry and sad at the same times.

//

"Unnie, let's go eat!" Seulgi asked Joohyun from the door of her class.


"Okay." Joohyun stand up and walked out of the class.


"Joohyun , may I speak with you?" She stopped.


"What do you want Bogum?" Seulgi said.


"Let's me ask Joohyun something."


"What is it?" Joohyun asked.


"Joohyun, can we speak privately?"


"If you want to say, just say it. I busy right now." She say while slightly walk away.


"Hmm, wait!" Joohyun stopped and facing him.
"I- I like you a lot Joohyun. Will you go out with me?"


"Sorry but I don't like you."


"I know but I can make you fall for me. Just give me a chance." He begged.


"Sorry but that not going to happen."


"Why?"


"Because I already like someone else."


"Ouh.. Did I know him?"


"Okay Bogum oppa, she already give you your answer. Just forget about her." Seulgi interupted.
"Let's go unnie." Seulgi dragged Joohyun out.


"I'll make you regret this decisions." He shouted. Joohyun startled. They continued walk.


"Seulgi-ah, did I make the right decision?"


"Sure unnie." Joohyun nodded.


"You're not thinking about what he said, are you? If you're, just forget about it. It important to follow your heart."


"Then what if I did regret about it?"


"If that happen, I'm sure you're not giving your best. Fyi, some times love find us not we find love."