First Impression

Caramel Macchiato love

"Joohyun will you be my girlfriend?" Jonghyun said while holding roses in his hand.


"Sorry but I not love you."


"I'll make you fall for me. So please be my girlfriend?"


"No. I didn't want to fall for you." Joohyun walked away from the garden at the school.

//

"Where were you going just now?" Seulgi asked.


"Someone want to talked with me." Joohyun said.


"Come and sit unnie. Grab some food will you. You look skinny."Sooyoung said.

They always gather at round table during recess even though there were different in age.


"Look! Here the come the flower boys." Wendy said while smiling. They were enjoying greeted everyone and grab their brunch.

Joohyun knew it was the gangs and one of them is Jonghyun so she try avoid look at them. Is must awkward to look at the guy which she had dump.


"Who is that guy? Is he new?"


"Who?" Joohyun titled her head toward them curiously. She eyes on him. Every move he takes. Suddenly she felt sparkle in her heart. Did I have crush on him?


"Ah.. His name is Minho. Choi Minho. He play soccer and he good at its. Many girls have fall in love while look at him play. He start hangout with the gangs just recently. " Yeri said.


"Is he have girlfriend?" Joohyun said out loud from her mind.


"No. Many have confessed but he say he looking for special

person that can move his heart. Rumors say he waiting for someone to confess." Yeri continued.


"Unnie, are you interested?" Sooyoung grinned.


"Well I don't know." Joohyun said then bend her head down.


"It's will be nice if Joohyun unnie dating him. It'll be like match made from heaven." Seungwan said.


"Yes, they both are pretty. It's like they were made for each other." Seulgi agreed. Joohyun blushed.


"Looking the ways that her face redden, Joohyun unnie must like him." Yeri said. Joohyun quickly hitted Yeri arm. The others were laughing.


"If you don't like him then I'll be the one who will confess."

Joohyun glared at Sooyoung without thinking and she regretted her action before knowing they were teasing her.


"You have crush with him. Did you?" Sooyoung continued.


"Ouch. Will you stop hitting me unnie?" Sooyoung said.


"Not until you stop teasing me." Joohyun said furiuosly.


"I'll keep teasing you if you didn't ask him out." Sooyoung strike her tongue out.

As days passed by, Joohyun still didn't confess her love. She only watched him for a far either with her friends or alone. The more she watched him, the more deeped she fall in love. She realized why people were fangirls about him. He is well manner, good in study, richs and had body which is dying for. Even boys are admired him. Almost everydays she went to his soccer play after school end. Only one time she missed the play when her mother passed away. Minho was worried about her. On the day her mother passed away, Joohyun cried while sitting on the swing at the playground.

"Here. Use it to dry your tears." The boy said while giving her his handkerchief. Joohyun looked up with her blurred eyes and grabbed the handkerchief.


"I heard the news. I'm sorry for your loss." The boy said while sitting on the swing besides her. Joohyun cried with husky sound.


"Joohyun-ah, do you want to hear a story. It's about a boy. From the day he was born, he couldn't see her mother beside. He didn't know anything about her. One night the boy asked his father. 'Dad, where is mom?' He said 'She near us.' Then the boy asked 'Where is she?' His father said 'in here'. His father then pointed to his heart. Since that day, the boy knew her mother is gone. But the love of her mother will never gone." He said holding his heart.


"I'll will get going now." He stood up then walked away from the playground.


"Wait! Your handkerchief." Joohyun runs toward him.


"Keep it. You can cry all you want but promise me don't cry infront of other guys." He continued.


"Thank you Minho-ah."


After a few minute, Seungwan came to the playground.

"Why are you here?" Joohyun said curiously.


"S- someone said you were crying." Seungwan said.

FLASHBACK

"Hyung do you know Seungwan?" Jonghyun nodded


"Can I have her number?" Minho said


"What for?" Jonghyun lifted her eyebrows.


"There are something I would like to talk with her."


"Okay. Just don't tell her that I gave you her number." Jonghyun send a namecard via message.


Beep... beep..
"Thank you hyung. I'll buy you a dinner some other times."

Ringtone ringing. Unknown number.
"Hello, it's these Seungwan, Joohyun friend?"


"Yes.. who is this?"


"These is Minho. I would like to asked for a favors. Is regarding Joohyun. Her mother has passed away so she been cried alone nonstop. Can you accompany her?"


"Ouh... how did you know?"


"I- I just know. Will you?"


"Sure. She's my friend anyways."


"I glad I called you. Btw, if she asked why you know about her, can you tell her that someone else tell you this? Will you not tell anyone about me especially her? Someday I tell her myself."


"Okay. Sure."


"Thank you Joohyun's friend."


END OF FLASHBACK

"Seungwan-ah." Joohyun runs to hug her.


"Don't cry unnie. It hurt my heart seeing you cry. Will you stop cry for me?" Seungwan patted her back gentlely until Joohyun stop cry. Seungwan wondered how Minho knows that Joohyun cried even her friends didn't knows. Minho oppa must felt heartbreak to see Joohyun unnie behave like this.

//

"You know what?"


"What?"


"Minho knows my name." Joohyun said happily


"Well that doesn't mean he like you." Yeri spurted.


"Yah.. Can you let me happy for once?" Joohyun pouted.


"Hey.. what are you girl talk about?" Sooyoung joined.


"The guy that Joohyun had crush with knew... her name." Yeri said while Joohyun tried to cover .


"Ouh.. that doesn't mean he like her."


"Yes.. that I was saying just now." Yeri nodded.


"Give a break you guys." Seungwan said. "May be he does like her." Seungwan glances at her. She wish Joohyun knew what Minho has been doing for her.


"Can you ask him out already?" Seulgi said.


"It's easy for you to say. Your face didn't redden when feel embarrasing. And what if he rejected me?" Joohyun sadly said.


"Well.. You never know until you confess." Yeri stated.


"Yeri said the right thing this times. You should confess." Seungwan looked at Joohyun to send signal that Minho also have feeling for you.