And I

Dear Diary

So I decided to continue this story, lol X"D

 

There will probably one or two more updates after this chapter. I hope you like them :)

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Incheon was hectic in the morning.

A brunette exited the arrival gate of airport with sunglasses hanging on her eyes. Even in a simple flannel shirt and dark shattered jeans, the girl still looked gorgeous as that uncountable numbers of paparazis' blitz welcomed her arrival for Hong Kong.

 

 

"Unnie! Unnie!"

 

And not forgetting some fangirls who give up their school day just to meet the idol.
 

 

 

"Noona marry me!"
 

 

And some crazy fanboys too.

 

Jessica Jung gave her best smile she could do, despite how tired she was, to the people while walking guided by some security guards to where her car was.

 

After seconds she finally was in front of the familiar van. Before entering the carriage, she turned around to the fans who were still unstoppably calling her name. She bow a little, then smiled again and waved before finally disappearing into the big car.





 

 

After closing the door of the front passenger side, she leaned her back heavily to the seat and took off her glasses. Sighing with closed eyes, she reached for the safety belt behind her right shoulder.

 

 

"Let's go, oppa."

 

Taking that as cue, the driver the engine and started moving the car.
 

 

 

"So where should we go, princess?"

"Home, of course. What kind of question is t-"

 

Jessica stopped her words after realizing that the voice before was not resembling her manager oppa's, but it's more like.... the voice she loved the most.

 

"Yah!!!! You!" Jessica shouted as she looked at the driver.

 

That beautiful face still shimmering even disguised by a masker and geeky glasses she wore. She put her short hair in a bun and put it inside the black cap on her head. A plain navy hoodie hugged her well toned body. But still, Jessica knew who it was.

 

Jessica's heart mixed in multi-varian of flavors. Surprised and happy were the two tops of all after seeing the human she was looking at. Her lips curled into smile as all her tiredness suddenly went away just by the sight of the latter.

 

The driver chuckled, which just sounded like enchanting ballad melody in Jessica's ear.

 

"Once again, princess. Your slave here is asking where we should go?"

 

"Where is my manager oppa? Did you throw him to the ocean?" The american asked, trying to hide her overflowed excitement from the latter's existence.

 

"He's not even Nemo nor Dory so why should I throw him into the ocean?" The driver smiled while still focusing on the road.

 

"Soo........"

 

The driver, or should we call her Choi Sooyoung from now, grinned hearing the older girl whining. She finally turned her head to the latter and offered her sweet smile, which just melted the ice princess right away.

 

"I asked Kryssie and your manager oppa and found that you'd come back to Korea this morning, and that you will have your day off until the next three days. So since I also have my day off today and promised you before to reply your surprise visit, I requested to them, to kidnap you for a whole day today. And guess what.."

 

Jessica was dumbfounded hearing that. Especially after the tall girl pinched her left cheek and make it went red, along with her thumping heart

 

"... they'd agreed." Sooyoung continued, her smile got wider.

 

 

"So princess...."

“……”

"Tell me where you wanna be."





 

 

I'm fine as long as you're by my side.
 

 

 

 

****

Sooyoung massaged her right ear and looked dizzy after going out from the rollercoaster.

 

"Soo, are you okay?" Jessica appeared from behind and quickly grabbed her arms, concerned.

 

"I'm okay but seems like your dolphin scream before was more way than okay that my ear is breaking, Sica.."

 

Jessica got blushed at that, feeling embarrassed at her own childish acts along the riding. Yes for information, she kept hugging Sooyoung's arm tight and screaming loud there.

"Miyane.." She pouted, made Sooyoung giggled.

The two best friends were walking side by side in the theme park, fingers intertwined. At least until that second there was no one who smartly got curious if they were the Choi Sooyoung and Jessica Jung, thanks to the younger's disguising stuffs. She even prepared a sweater, beannie, and masker for Jessica to wear. Now they just looked like a couple of hetero lovers who were enjoying their fun dates, since Sooyoung quite much looked like a guy in her disguise. And of course, Jessica was more than enlightened to see her handsome side.

 

 

Without they knew, it has already been evening. After the lunch they had in the park's McDonnalds on Jessica's treat, as her way of apologizing to Sooyoung for being so loud on the rollercoaster, they planned to continue to another rides happily. They just walked out of the restaurant when the ice princess remembering something.

 

"Wait, I left my purse on the table!" She said as she began running away back into the resto, making the other shook her head while smiling.
 

 

Saramdeuri umjigineun ge.......

 

And there, again, Sooyoung's phone rang. Seeing her manager's name on the screen, the tall girl sighed, before finally answering.

 

"Neh, oppa.."

 

"Neh, miyane. But I had informed In Guk oppa that I can't join the party today."

 

"It's okay, oppa. It's just a party for godsaken.." She pouted.

 

"Okay miyane. My fault.. I won't ditch it another time." Sighing, giving up to argue more.

 

"Arasso..."

 

"Me? Now?"

 

"I have an urgent privat things to do today, oppa. Can Hyoyeon or Yuri go instead?"

 

“Huft…”

 

"Okay, okay, I know.."

 

"I remember, oppa. Don't worry. Tomorrow, 5 AM at company, right?"

 

"Neh.. Annyeong."

 

 

 

She finally hung up and locked her phone while sighing. Little did she know, Jessica had just been back and listened the phone conversation. So as she turned around, what she could see is the princess having her arms crossed in front of her chest, giving the younger the famous cold glare.

 

"Oh... Sica y-you're back?" Sooyoung stuttered as she sensed the hellsica was on.

Jessica sighed as she threw her both arms to each sides.

 

"I hate liar." She said, pouting.

"Hey, I'm not one." The skinny giraffe responded.

"You said you had your day off today."

"I did, Sica."

"You have meeting with your drama partners, Sooyoung!"

"It's just a in party, not meeting I swear."

"......"

"It's okay to skip that."

"......"

"......"

 

"And you have your schedule tomorrow. Early in the morning."

"So? It's tomorrow, not today.."

 

"You need to recharge your energy today, Soo. Not playing like this."

"I am. Right now."

"What?"

"I am recharging my energy right now, Jessica Jung."

 

Jessica raised her eyebrows, annoyed with how Sooyoung always talked back at her concern.

 

"You start to talk non sense again. Let's go so you can rest."
 

She gripped Sooyoung's wrist and planned to lead her to the car, but unable as the tall best friend just let her arms circling, resting on her waist. With body pressed against Jessica's back, she put her chin on the american's shoulder.
 

 

 

 

Dugeun

 

Dugeun

 

Dugeun

 

Dugeun


 

 

 

 

"I'm recharging now."

"......"


 


 

Dugeun

 

Dugeun












 

"You are my charger."

 

Pofff!

 

Jessica's face was blushed to its reddest again. She was lucky that it was a backhug so she could pretend like her heart beat normally and the gestures didn't affect her, without Sooyoung saw her face. She was so lucky she could just act cold to reply the overloaded sweet gestures of the dongsaeng.
 

 

"Stop using your flirty skill to escape from everything." She let go off Sooyoung's hands on her waist before turned around to face the latter.

 

"It didn't work on you?"

 

Jessica rolled her eyes.

It works everytime, duh. Pabo.

 

Sooyoung pouted.

 

"Okay, at least let me take you to one more place now. I promise it won't take energy."

 

"No."

 

"Please, Sica. Just for today.. Don't you want to spend time with me?" She pouted again.

 

You won't know how much I do.

 

"But you have your schedule tomorrow morning, Soo. You have to rest."

 

"We will just sitting quietly there, I promise.."

 

The Jessica Jung sighed.

 

"Where?"
 

 

Sooyoung grinned, immediately grabbed Jessica's hand and started running to the parking lot.

 

 

"Just see."


 

 

 

 

***

 

"Woahhh... When did you find this place?"

Sooyoung smiled at Jessica's excitement.

 

"I knew you would love this."

 

They were on the rooftop of an abandoned building near their, Sooyoung's current and Jessica's former, company building. Just before, they saw the sun set beautifully to the west side of the city. From there they could see what was happening down there, the city lights that started to turn on as the night came, the billboards, the traffic, the people who just looked like diorama from upthere. Everything. They were just watching lives of people in many angles.

 

"It's amazing how people move, right?" Sooyoung mums.

 

"Neh."

"Akdong Musician is great.." Jessica chuckled.

"I know you would say that."

 

 

Suddenly a drop of rain started falling.

"Oh no!" Jessica groaned.

"Oh yes." Sooyoung laughed.

 

They both ran to the front of stair door which had roof on it. The rain was not so hard, but of course they decided to avoid it. But no, maybe it was just Jessica. Because as soon as she saw the other girl put her purse and phone in the save and dry place, Sooyoung once again pulled the latter to stand in the middle of the rain.

 

 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!"

Sooyoung laughed again. Their hair and shoulders started to get wet.

 

"Having fun." She answered.

 

 

Smiling, the younger woman took Jessica's hands and put them to circle around her own neck, before finally put her own hands on the princess' waist.

 

 

Jessica was drowning. From the rain that slowly got harder. From Sooyoung's crazy gesture that slowly got sweeter. She blushed so much, but thanks to the rain Sooyoung might think that it was because of the coldness.

 

 

Jessica's heart was thumping fast. Not even Eminem's rap could win against its speed. It's getting faster as Sooyoung started singing a song they both knew while swinging their body to syncronize the melody.

 

JRA's By Chance.
 

 

"Hey....

Girl you just caught my eyes
 

 

They exchanged looks and smiled to each other dearly.

 

Thought I should give it a try and get your name and your number

Go grab some lunch and eat some cucumbers

 

As the said of the particular vegetable, Sooyoung grinned, just to be replied by Jessica's hand pulling her hair behind her neck, acting annoyed. After groaned at the pain a little, she continued to sing and dance under the rain.

 

Why..... did I said that? I don't know why

 

Jessica smiled.
 

But you're smiling and it's something I like on your face

Yeah it suits you

Girl we connect like we have bluetooth



 

I don't know why I'm drown to you

Could you be the other one so we'd equal two?

And this is all base on a lucky chance

That you would rather add than subtract

 

 

They both starred at each other deeply, without knowing that both hearts were featuring each other to make music.
 

 

You and I could be like Sony and Cher, honey and bears

And you and I could be like Aladin and Jasmine

Let's make it happen."

 

 

They both smiled when Sooyoung ended the singing. The perfect silent consumed them. The rain was still pouring, harder. But Jessica’s eyes still couldn't get enough of Sooyoung's wet face. Despite the rain which blurred everything, Sooyoung's figure was still the most perfect.

 

 

They both cold. They both held on each other.

 

Jessica swore her heart could never run more fast than that moment. Holding Sooyoung in the middle of the rain, dancing crazily to the song which just came from the other's mouth.

 

 

 

She is in love.
 

 

 

Madly,

in love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And her lips.

They're shivering.
 

 

 

 

 

 

They need a pair of others to keep them warm.

 

It's too cold.






 

 

 

And that is

how finally she leaned closer to catch the lips in front of hers

 

 

and made a zero gap between their faces

and their bodies.