Bloomed Summer (FINAL)

Dear Diary

 

Welcome to the last chapter! Enjoy, Guys! :D

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hmmm... come on .."

Kyungho mumbled in the woman's neck as they entered his apartment suit, hands all over her body. He pushed the latter inside as started taking off their clothes off. The lust started to rise in his eyes. What he didn't aware was there was someone following them for a while now. That person held the enter door of Kyungho's apartment not to be closed when he kicked it before.

 

 

"Aaahh..."

The woman moaned between their make-out session. She was half already with only bra and covering the body. So was Kyungho with only boxer on his lower body.

 

"Impatient !" Kyungho grinned as he squeezed the latter's . He was going to go further when a palm tapped his shoulder.

 

 

"What th-"

 

As he turned his head around, a big Gucci handbag arrived harshly to his temple. That was belong to Jessica.
 

 

"Bastard!"

 

Kyungho’s eyes widened at shock, "Jessica-ssi?!"

 

 

"That's for cheating on Sooyoung!!" She added, panting, with anger burning in her eyes. She was about to hit Kyungho again but to be failed as he gripped her wrist.

 

"YAH!"

 

The ice princess struggled on his grip just to have her hand thrown away by Sooyoung's boyfriend.

 

"Out now! Or else I will report you for trespassing someone's residence!!" He said while pointing the way out of the room.

 

"You don't deserve Sooyoung!! I will tell her about this!" She shouted just to be replied by Kyungho's chuckles. The from before clung on him, making Jessica got redder in anger.

 

 

"Like she will believe you." He rolled his eyes.

 

Jessica gritted her teeth hard, it became harder when Kyungho added, "Why would she believe her friend.... oh... scratch that... an ex-friend... who has left her and her members to reach her own dream.... rather than this lovely boyfriend of her..?"

 

He laughed, hugging and kissing the 's neck in front of Jessica, making her burned more. What the three didn't know was someone, who was oblivious with this situation, was walking inside Kyungho's apartment step by step.

 

Jessica raised her bag once more, "You bastard!! I'll make you regret th-"

 

But her action and words stopped as a familiar voice heard from the front door, accompanied with some steps sounds getting nearer.






 

 

 

"Oppa... You left your door unlocked. Is there any guess by any cha-"

 

Sooyoung's words hung as she saw the whole scene in front of her eyes. And at the time, the three others were as frozen to see her sudden appearance.

Jessica's lips shivered like she didn't know how to say anything to the tall girl,

 

"S-Soo...."
 

Kyungho quickly released his hold from the and throw her away. "Sooyoung-ah.. This is unlike what you think." He approached Sooyoung and held her hand tightly. Jessica gasped and rolled her eyes at the sight.

 

Sooyoung drowned in a deep silence for a couple seconds before she turned her eyes into the , then to Kyungho again. She opened a while, but then looked away and closed it again. Then she looked back to the bastard again.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jung Kyungho, we are so over."

Those words are the last before she released Kyungho's hold and turned around walking away to leave the apartment.

 

 

"Youngie!"

 

Jessica called before quickly took her steps to follow the younger woman, but not before glared to Kyungho and pretend to hit him again, "....aish!"

 

And that left the man dumbfounded and face palmed. He then looked at the sighing,

"What the hell are you still doing here?! Go away!!! I need to dress up and beg for my in life back, for my girlfriend to comeback!!!"

The startled and quickly wore back her clothes before finally leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

***
 

Jessica ran and ran. Yes she ran, until she finally could see the back of Sooyoung in the parking lot. She then made her paces slower as she walked right beside the latter, harmonizing their steps. Sooyoung kept shut for a moment despite realizing the existence of her ex-member until,

 

"Why are you even here?"

 

"......"

 

"Are you one of his flings?"

 

Jessica turned her head, eyes widened, shocked.

"Seriously, Soo??"

 

Sooyoung smiled, bitterly, letting the latter knew that she was just kidding. The sight made Jessica smiled back, just as bitter.

"I saw him in a club, making out with a random . So I followed him to make sure th-"

 

 

"Why did you follow him?"

 

"To make sure that I would give him lesson if that bastard really hurt you." She said while looking at Sooyoung, but the latter still looked at the ground quietly.








 

"Why did you care if I’m hurt?"

 

 

The question made Jessica gulped.

 

 

"Because I..

 

 

 

Because I love you
 

 

 

B-because you are..."

 

 

 

Because you are my best friend.
 

 

 

 

 

 

No, Jessica.

 

How much longer will you plan to hide behind friends label?




 

 

Sooyoung finally looked deep into her eyes, waiting for her next words.

 

"Because you are important to me.."

 

 

 

 

Jessica was trying to reach up Sooyoung's arm when annoyingly Kyungho's voice came to the frame as he ran towards both women,

 

"Sooyoungie.."

 

How dare he still called her Sooyoungie?
 

He gripped Sooyoung's wrist harshly and pulled her,

 

"Let's go back to my place. We need to talk this over.."

"No! Yah!"

Sooyoung tried hard to struggle but Kyungho's power was no joke. As he continued to pull the woman, the angry Jessica came in between and pulled their hands apart.

"She said she don't want to!" She shouted in front of Kyungho's face. And that's enough to make him mad.

 

"Shut your mouth, !" He harshly pushed Jessica to the ground, creating a deep cut in her palm.

 

"Argh..."

 

"Take that you bi-"
 

 

 

 

PLAAAAKKK
 

 

Before he could continue, a hard slap landed on his cheek.
 

 

 

"GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE!!"

 

Fire was burning in Sooyoung's eyes from the moment she saw what the man did to Jessica.

 

"And for your information, Jessica is not a !!!!"

 

"But, Soo. This is-" He tried to soften his gaze.

"I will make it secret and tell the media if we broke up because of our busy schedule rather than opening your stupid affair." Sooyoung cut seriously.

 

"......."

 

The tall woman sighed.

 

"So please, oppa, I don't wanna hear any excuses."

"Sooyoung..."
 

 

"Please out of my sight!!!!!" Sooyoung raised her tone to the latter.

Kyungho gave up as he raised his hands up the left away back into the building.

 

As she saw Kyungho left, Sooyoung knelt in front of Jessica who was still in daze of what happened between the former couple, forgetting the pain in her palm for a while. Reaching the princess' hand, the tall woman asked with concern in her eyes,

 

"Are you okay?"

 

Jessica stared at Sooyoung with a dreamy look.
 

 

Am I okay?

No, Sooyoung. Are YOU okay?
 

 

She was in doubt about what exactly Sooyoung was feeling or thinking of. Why the hell did this woman still put other first when clearly she was the one who is currently hurting?

 

Receiving no respond, the Choi waving her hand in front of the latter's face,

 

"Sica?"

 

"I-I'm okay... Ouch!" She flinched as Sooyoung touched the wound.

 

"You're not, liar!" The younger glared,

 

"......."

 

"Let me take you to your place.."

 

 

 

 

***

Jessica can not seem to let go off her eyes sight from Sooyoung's face as the latter put the ointment and bandage through her hand. They were now sitting on Jessica apartment living room's couch as Sooyoung insisted to take care of the princess' wound altough the latter said that it would be okay.

 

"Is there anything on my face?" She asked bluntly as realizing the stare, but with her eyes still focused on the latter's hand. Jessica was taken aback, blushing by the sudden question.

 

"Aniya.."

Sooyoung raised her head to meet Jessica's eyes. But then both drown again in silence for a while as the eyes fought to each others, until Jessica couldn't stand the calmness anymore.

 

 

"Does it hurt?"

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

Sooyoung raised her eyebrows, acting stupid even she knew what the latter meant.

 

 

Jessica put her unwounded palm on her best friend's chest, "Here..”

 

 

“Does it hurt here?"

 

 

Sooyoung smiled, "What if it does?"

 

Her best friend frowned at the tall woman's counter question. But then seemed serious,

 

"Then I'll kill this bast-"

"Surprisingly it doesn't." Sooyoung cut, making Jessica looked back at her expressionless face.

 

"....."

 

"I just..... still.....

 

I still haven't registered to the reality."

 

Jessica's expression turned off a bit, "You love him that much, don't you?"

 

"No."

 

"......"

 

"I mean I don't know if I really do love him or no. Because right now I don't feel the pain I expected I would feel if I got cheated." She chuckled.

 

"......"

 

"I just feel....... surprised?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Because I always think that... if someone ever cheated on his or her lover...... that only meant that the lover was lack of something."

 

"What?!" Jessica grunted in annoyed tone.

 

"So........" Sooyoung smiled sadly, "I've been thinking about what did I do wrong, or what was I lack of, or what did I-"

 

"No, you don-"

 

Ting Tong

 

 

Jessica tried to cut but she was also cut by the bell sound. But hell no, she just ignored it. She needed to speak to Sooyoung right now.

 

"Choi Sooyoung, listen to me." She said in serious tone, as Sooyoung's eyes and ears were all ready.

 

"You ar-"

 

 

Ting Tong

 

 

Ting Tong
 

 

 

"Sweet Lord...." Jessica groaned as the noises back again, making Sooyoung smiled dearly at her innocence.

 

The tall woman reached for Jessica's bangs, "Just go open it first.." and put them behind her ear, "I will not run away I promise."

 

Jessica smiled back, not minding her red face, as a result for the latter's touches, anymore, "You better not." She left to the door after giving her crush a light peck on cheek, making her smiled wider.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica opened the door just to see one of Tyler's staffs stood up bringing a brown paper bag.

 

"Oh.. Miss Jessica!"

"Neh?"

"I'm here to deliver the packet from Mr. Kwon Tyler." The guy handed her the bag.

"Well, thank you." Jessica said as she checked the things inside it.

 

"No problem, Miss. I'll take my leave then." He bowed a little.

 

"Take care on your way!" Jessica said as the staff nodded then left.

 

After locking the door, the ice princess walked back inside and put the bag on the long table in her living room. That scene, along with the conversation before with the staff, didn't go unnoticed by Sooyoung.

 

 

"Gifts from a boyfriend, huh?" She blurted out in a teasing tone, surprising Jessica.

 

The ice princess turned back and walked near the younger woman, "No, it was just a new model of Blanc & Eclare's eyeglasses. He sent it to have me check it out before the launching."

The Choi just mouthed 'o' at her answer. Jessica then sat down again to the place she left before, next to Sooyoung.

 

 

"Soo..." She looked at her bestfriend, who quickly replied her stare, "Tyler and I..."

 

"......"

 

 

 

 

 

".... we are not dating for real."

 

"....."

 

"....."

 

Sooyoung stunned after hearing Jessica's sudden information. It surprised her, but unknowingly it made her a little happy inside.

 

What the hell Sooyoung, why are you happy hearing this?

 

"It's just media play..."

 

"....."

 

"....."

 

 

 

 

"Are you serious or just making a fool on me?"

 

 

Jessica sighed,

 

"Why should I make a fool on you?" She said, annoyed, before adding some mumbles, "I've always been serious on you." She pouted but the words left unheard by Sooyoung.

 

"....."

 

 

 

"and besides.." Her eyes still on Sooyoung.

 

"...."

 

".... besides, I already have the person I love, and it's not Tyler."

 

It's you

 

 

Another weird feeling attacked Sooyoung as she smiled bitterly,

 

"Aaah.."

 

"....."

 

"How lucky can that person be.... to be loved by you." Sooyoung ruffled Jessica's hair playfully.

 

 

 

"Yeah how lucky can you be." The ice princess blurted out mindlessly.

 

 

"What?" But the latter didn't really get it.

 

"....."

 

"....."

 

"....."

 

"....."
 

 

 

I guess it's now or never.
 







 

"Choi Sooyoung, I love you."

 

 

 

Jessica closed her eyes as Sooyoung dumbfounded at the latter's words. But she was still thinking the other way.

 

"...."

 

"...."

 

"Neh. I love you too, Sica." Sooyoung replied blankly.

 

"Ani! You don't understand!!" Jessica raised her tone. Tears were roaming inside her eyes threatening to fall as she was too frustrated at how dense her best friend could be. Sooyoung still sat there silently, didn't know how to act. The world was spinning around inside her eyes. What is this? What is that?

 

"I love you!" Finally a drop of water escaped Jessica's eye. "I love you like.... like you are the reason why I can't love or date anybody else!!"

 

Now that she was shouting, Sooyoung just looked at her quietly.

 

"I love you too much!"

 

"...."

 

"I love you like that!"

 

"...."

 

"More than a best friend should do!!!"

 

"....."
 

 

 

 

You never loved your self half as much as I love you

 

 

 

Jessica face palmed as she sighed, erasing the tears on her cheeks. And Sooyoung still put her expressionless face, staring intensely at the latter.

 

 

"And Sooyoung, please..."

 

"...."

 

"Please don't tell me that you felt that you were lacked of anything."

 

 

 

 

And you never treat your self right, darling, but I want you to

 

 

"That you are not pretty. That you are not talented. That you are not enough. God damn it Sooyoung you are everything, every specs, people wanna own! You are a dream to die for."
 

 

"......"

 

 

 

If I let you know I'm here for you
 

 

 

Maybe you'll love your self like I love you
 

 

 

"Okay." The ice princess gulped. "Maybe not everybody.. But for me..."

 

 

"...."

 

 

 

 

 

"You are everything I want to own! You are everything I want to love!"

 

 

 

 

I'll just let these little things slipped out of my mouth

 

Her tear fell again as she turned her sight to the ground, afraid to look at Sooyoung's eyes any longer.
 

 

 

 

Because it's you
 

 



 

Jessica closed her eyes tight, patiently waiting for Sooyoung's response would be. But to her surprised, she felt the latter's hand touching her chin, raised her face to look each other's eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you stop being so noisy?"

 

 

That was not even a second until Sooyoung's lips leaned on her own, leaving Jessica surprised, widening her eyes as the tears still were wet in her face.

 

 

 

 

It's you

 

 

 

 

As they pulled of, Sooyoung sent a sweet smile to the dumbfounded Jessica. She looked away a little before back again in a few seconds into Jessica's orbs, holding the princess' wounded hand, gently, trying not to make anymore pain.

 

 

 

"Jessica I don't know what love is."

 

"...."

 

 

"I don't know if I love you. Or if I love Kyungho oppa."

 

 

 

 

 

"But when that bastard made you bleed before, I hate that the most. That's the first time I ever felt that mad."
 

 

She caressed Jessica's hand, looking at it.

 

"You don't deserve to be hurt. I want to protect you.. Never once in my life I want to protect someone this much."

 

She sighed.

 

 

 

"Sica, we've been best friend for so long."
 

 

"I hugged you, I kissed you, I shared with you, I used to all of those, so I don't know..."

 

 

"I'd never known...."

 

 

 

"I'd never known what kind of love that was..."

 

 

"But now that I always felt emotional to hear something related to you.. Or to get weird feeling when everybody related you with that Tyler.... I started to question my self again.."

 

 

The younger then lifted her right hand to cup Jessica's face,

 

"So Jessica.." and staring deep into her eyes again,

 

 

"If I ask you to give us a try..."

 

 

"To make me realize to what extent your existence will be able to shake my whole life.."

 

 

 

 

"To explore further what's actually this feeling inside my heart for you.."

 

 

"To know if this is love... the same love like what you’ve been feeling.."

 

 

 

Sooyoung's thumb moved boldly caressing the latter's lower lip.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you willing to wait?"

 

 

 

 

Jessica gasped. Her tears started to fall again, touching Sooyoung's hand which still was on her face. Quickly after, she grabbed Sooyoung's neck and planted a deep kiss on the latter's lips for quite a while.

 

 

As their lips separated, they leaned their foreheads to each other, panting.

 

 

"I'll wait." Jessica looked directly to the latter's eyes with the smile on her face.

 

 

I'm in love with you


 


 

"But please don't take forever."

 

And all these little things

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sorry if this is lame :")

See you when I see you!