I am okay

The Doctor and the Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next morning Siwon woke up feeling a little bit better. He still remember's all the events of last night, he pulls the duvet off his body and sat down at the edge of the bed scanning the room, the room is huge and there's a flower pot next to the bed and a guitar, a table far at the corner of the room and the closet is close to a door that is likely the bathdroom, this is not his and kyuhyun's shared hotel room that he is sure of,  so where is this. 
He stood up and that is when he realized that someone had changed his clothes to his pajamas, is't kyuhyun maybe he thought. He make his way to the bathroom and look at his complexion in the mirror, he ruffle his hair that is a bit longer than expected and the curls is just too much he will have to cut it when they get back to Seoul, he left the bathroom and went to the closet in search for his back pack, he didn't take his medication last night and he will really need to take it this morning, he looks for it but didn't find it so he makes his way to the door, turning the door knob but the door did not open so he guessed that the door is locked from the outside, he went back to the bed and lie down feeling his chest tighten up, he abruptly sat down and place his hands on his chest, he looks around looking for a phone but there is nothing. 
He lied down gently, the next time that Siwon's eyes fly open his chest is wracking and his throat burns. He gasps and his lungs feel smaller than his fists and just as tight. He curls into himself immediately, rising onto his hands and knees, coughing uncontrollably over the sheets. It isn't until his coughing eases up just enough for him to try and breathe that he realises that Kyuhyun is in near hysterics beside him. He feels how tense all of his muscles are as he recognises the touch of kyuhyun's hands running over his back, fervently trying to Soothe Siwon's wracking body, his voice high and alarmed as he try to ease Siwon's pain. 
Kyuhyun's hands leave Siwon's body and falls dip in the mattress as he drops his head into the pillow. He groans, and feels the prick of tears in his eyes as the coughing starts again. The strain of it has the muscles in his neck and forehead hurting from the pressure and effort and there's a brief moment where he thinks he might vomit.
He sniffs, and finds that his nostils are slightly blocked and he doesn't know if it's the asthma attack or the tears that have brought it on and kyuhyun's voice is coming from the closet sounding frazzled and desperate he is grumbling about something. Siwon can hear the metal tin of something that sounds like a medicine box being dropped onto the laminate tiles floor but Siwon really want to tell kyuhyun that he is fine but he didn't have the strength to even speak, he can't get the oxygen to his brain enough to even say anything.
When kyuhyun comes back he has a glass of water. The coughing subsides long enough for Siwon to lift himself up and sit back on his knees. Kyuhyun is on his own knees beside him, eyes wide and glistening, and the tightness in Siwon chest grows stronger.
"I-I-" Siwon hiccups. He knows he must look a mess, knows his eyes are streaming and his cheeks are red and he probably has spit on his face.
"Hey," kyuhyun says. He moves closer, blinks away his own tears in sight of Siwon's and takes Siwon's hands in his own. "Hey, are you okay?" Siwon breaths are coming see short, fast gasps and he can't help that he's hyperventi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter