Busan trip Day 1

The Doctor and the Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

''wakey, wakey sleepy head we are here'' Siwon said slapping the elder a little to get his attention. they switched position earlier on when Kyuhyun was complaining of been tired and Siwon offerred to drive, but Kyuhyun was hesitant at first but end up let him drive but not without a warning like, ''becareful not to send us to our early grave's'', kyuhyun said playfully and retreated to the back seat to take a short nap because he has been driving for the last three hour's without resting, Siwon will drive for one hour if he calculated well before reaching their destination 'Lotte hotel busan'. Donghae said it is one of the best hotel's in busan, so he told him to book a master bedroom for the both of them since they're already use to sleeping on one bed so one king sieze bed is okay for them.

''Kyu Hyung, we are here can you wake up already'' Siwon said already sitting beside him and nudge him a little, Kyuhyun sat up abrubtly looking at his surrounding before speaking ''where are we, hopefully not hell'' Kyuhyun said looking dazed. Siwon just shook his head and open the car door to let himself out but Kyuhyun was quick to push him on him and peck him on his lip's before whispering sweetly in his ear's ''I'm proud of Wonnie'' and smiled at the now red Siwon who is suprised, 'what the just happened did kyu just peck me on my lip's, oh my gad'' Siwon said in his head all excited, ''can we continue in our room'' Kyuhyun said seductively, Siwon just nod his head rapidly and grin.

 

when they have both showered, Siwon was lying down on the couch just across the room watching a program on the TV, Kyuhyun came and lay next to him and turn to face him, he hovered on him and peck him on his cheek, Siwon brought his hand's to Kyuhyun's waist and pressed him on him, kyuhyun lean down and capture Siwon lip's, Siwon return the kiss, and they engage in a fierce kiss session that sent flame's of desire in Siwon's body, Kyuhyun slipped his hand's on Siwon's 's and squeased it hard that made Siwon to moan in pleasure  but not without squeasing Kyu's own in return Kyu just smirk, the both gasped into the kiss as Siwon pressed Kyu on him harder and Siwon could feel that Kyuhyun was just as aroused as he was by it. The kiss softened and Siwon flicked his tongue out hesitantly, just as uncertain, Kyuhyun lip's parted and invited him in. The kiss deepened, it was the sweetest thing Siwon thought he'd ever tasted.

 

 

''we should get ready before Hyukjae Hyung and his boyfriend get here'' Kyuhyun said sitting down after their kissing session, combing his hair with his hand well looking at Siwon, who is now sitting down too. awkwardly.

''are they your friend's'' Siwon ask.

''yes Siwon, you don't know most of my friend's but today we will be meeting them, don't call me Hyung when we meet them later in the day okay'' kyuhyun said looking at Siwon.

''why Hyung'' Siwon ask confussed.

''well nothing, I don't want them to think otherwise of me you know''

''what are we Hyung''

''we! there is no we Siwon'' kyuhyun got up from the couch about to make his way to the closet but Siwon stood up and turn him around to look at him.

''Hyung what about the kiss we shared just a few minute's ago, tell me that it mean's nothing to you'' Siwon said holding the elder hand tightly, feeling his heart breaking into piecess bit by bit.

''it was just a minute of weakness and desire, don't take it seriously Siwon'' Kyuhyun said trying to turn around, but Siwon held him tightly that it hurt's a little bit.

''don't say that Hyung, don't please'' Siwon said weakly and loose his hold on Kyuhyun, before runing to the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

Kyuhyun sighed and make his to the bathroom and gently knock on the closed door.

''I am sorry Siwonnie, can you please open the door, we have to get ready'' the door opened slowly and Siwon make his way out and stand's in front of Kyuhyun and hugged him.

''I'm sorry too Hyung, I just want to hear you said that you love me too, that this feeling that I am having is mutual, but I think I'm aksing for too much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter