is all I wanted

The Doctor and the Coffee Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

''Siwon? Hey! Don't do this, Siwon!'' He shakes the now limp body of the younger, checking for his pulse but he can't seem to get a pulse and that scared him even more. He was a doctor but he can't seem to do anything right now. Siwon is unconscious. Reaching for his phone in his pocket, he immediately dialed Heechul's number and thankfully the latter picks up after one ring.

''Hyung send a ambulance to my family house, now'' He said panicking.

>''Hey, hey. Slow down. What's wrong?'' Heechul cooed from the other line, but Kyuhyun didn't have time for that.

''Hyung hurry please, Siwon is dying, I cant get his pulse'' and with that he cut the call and leaned forward to Siwon's stiff body and embraced him, hoping to at least help bring some warmth to the cold body ''Stay with me, Siwon'' He whispers in the boy's ear, before hearing the sound of siren just outside his house, and sighed in relief.

 

 

Sitting down on a chair at the hallway of the hospital, Kyuhyun is confused and worried for Siwon. What happened all of a sudden? The boy look healthy the whole day or so the boy made him believe, but why?

''Hey Kyuhyun, you okay?'' Heechul asked sitting down next to Him

''Yes Hyung'' Kyuhyun smiled a little at Heechul.

''Mmmh... if you said so.'' Heechul smiled back patting Kyuhyun's shoulder soothingly

''You know I was planing to tell him about my wedding next Saturday and to tell him about my feelings for him even though it is not mutual, and he is someone very important to me but then he just fainted all of a sudden''

''Kyuhyun-ah. Don't worry, I guess He just fainted due to fatigue. Nothing serious. When he wakes up, we will run some tests to see if it is anything serious, so don't worry.''

''Thanks Hyung'' Kyuhyun embrace him in a tight hug.

 

''Dr. Kim, the patient at room 204 pulse is dropping and he is not responding to treatment. Dr Yunho wants you there.''

''WHAT!'' They both shoot up from their sit and run to the said room. Upon reaching there, Heechul had to hold Kyuhyun from going inside after seeing the commotion going on inside the room. Siwon was lying down there, lifeless, and the Doctor Yunho was doing all he could to help him. Kyuhyun, still in Heechul's arms, was struggling to get inside the room. What is wrong with the boy? Did he have some kind of illness?

 

 

 

After sometime, the doctors were able to steady Siwon's condition and Kyuhyun went in to see Him, He sat down on a chair close to the bed and took Siwon's free hands, soothing it gently. It broke his heart to see Siwon like that, with all those wire's attached to his body and a breathing mask on his face to help him breath.

''Hey Siwonnie, were you sick and didn't tell me!? Why Siwon? I am a doctorr and I can help you, maybe because... I don't know Siwon. I am so sorry that I did not love you back, but it is not because I don't want to, but because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter